Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monkey's 1st Birthday bash giveaway #1! ends 3/17-closed


So I am still deciding how I am gonna do the giveaways if I am just gonna post them all or a few a day! I think it will bring more fun and suspense if I do a contest a day and a fun post whether be a game or fun facts, or pictures or recuipes even some party ideas.so For the next 17 days you guys are gonna get alot of great things. I hope you all come back every day and follow me on blogger and my feeds to stay updated on all the festivities. I think after this two weeks you will know more about me and my family and hopefully feel more comfortable with me and be cyber friends I guess we would call it haha!


Ok then well I already did a fun Post about the Honoree of this awesome bash so make sure to check it out! Now It is time to reveal a great giveaway hmm which one haha!



Now if you are commited followers of mine you probably reader my review of Slim Perfect and if not go check it out. Slimperfect is great active wear for workouts, beach, or where ever you may want to where it. I cant wait till spring to wear mine. It will be another great slimming outfit Ill be sporting all spring and summer. Slimperfect is great for moms and grandmas who may have the little stomach poof as I call it after having children or the lovely delicious foods out there that are impossible to stay away from lol.

Slim perfect is giving one of you lucky readers your choice of a dress or a outfit (top and bottom ) of your choice! Wow!!!! Trust me this is a great prize! retail over $100 check them out http://slimperfect.com/

To be entered

1. you must do this entry first and to be able to use the extra entries. Go to http://slimperfect.com/ and tell me what dress or outfit you would chose if you won!

extra entries

2. follow me on blogger

3.favorite me on technoratti

4.Subscribe to my feeds

5.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet about this contest

6. post my buttons on your blog and let me know where

7.and for 3 entries (leave 3 seperate comments saying you did this) blog about this contest and leave the url where

8. link my site and leave the linking info ( yes i dont know how to link sites but if figure if you guys do it I will learn haha)

132 comments:

  1. I would liek the Black SlimDress.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribed.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I faved you on technorati.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow on twitter, and I tweeted.
    http://twitter.com/donnak4/status/1266223844

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the slim dress in black with coral trim.

    lenz.nicole{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lke the slim dress - black with coral

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1266258461

    ReplyDelete
  9. blogged 1
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommiesangels-slimperfect-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommiesangels-slimperfect-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday to Your little one.... I would like any dress that slims me

    ReplyDelete
  12. 3
    http://sweeps4bloggers.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommiesangels-slimperfect-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the SlimDress in black!! Thanks for the chance!!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow your blog!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have you faved in technorati as mom2anutball!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Im subscribed via google reader!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your main button under Great blogs to Check out, and your monkey button under events!
    http://mom2anutball.blogspot.com/


    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd pick the black with white trim slim dress. That sounds nice and classic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I faved you on technorati under sbeldin.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following you on blogger as "Sarah-domesticgoddessintraining" my blogspot blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Posted your buttons: blog button under "blog love" page and monkey button on right hand side under "events"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Subscribed darbiesmommie@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would choose the SlimCapri with a tankini for the top. Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Sleeved Tankini with SlimSkort

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'd love to win the Sleeved SlimDress!

    dinnertimechimes at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a blog follower now too!

    dinnertimechimes at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My favorite is the black slimdress with the silver trim. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I so want this. . . black tankini with sable trim and the black slimskort.

    mdhohn(at)msn(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would pick the Teal Zebra Tankini. I love the look and it might hide my tummy a little better.
    brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the black with coral trim slimdress!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow!!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I subscribe as well!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the sleeved slimDress
    tvollowitz at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I'd get the sleved Tankini and Skort set.

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would choose the SlimSkort (with Shorts). Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the SlimDress ~ Black with Coral Trim

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your button is on my sidebar
    http://www.willowlakescents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on Twitter & I tweeted the giveaway !
    willowlakescent

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would pick the black Slim Dress.
    hematopoiesis at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. great giveaway! I'd chose the Black Tankini!!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the black/steele tankini with the skort.

    ReplyDelete
  42. i like the black sleeved slim dress!

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the black slim dress in black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I really need something to help slim... you know something other than dieting, lol. I love the Tankini and Capri set.
    thanks for the entry
    Tonyamcrain [at] aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the slim black dress with coral trim

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would choose the sleeved tankini and slimcapri.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love the sleeved tankini black w/white trim and the black slimskirt. Thanks for entering me!
    unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm a new follower thanks!
    unforgetable_dreamer_always (AT) hotmail (DOT) com

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ohhh, I would choose the SlimCapri and a solid black Tankini!

    wiredalive at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the slimdress!
    cassandra@aubut.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. i like the Slimcapri!
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I'd like the White Tankini and White Slimskort

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm following you on blogger

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Fav'd on Technorati:
    http://technorati.com/faves/auntiethesis?show=blogs

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Subscribed via google reader

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love the Black Tankini.

    angelinajose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love the Black Tankini.


    I am a subscriber.
    angelinajose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I really like the Sleeved Tankini Navy/White Trim. It's very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Black slim dress with steele trim (size L).

    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I really like the black slim dress

    ReplyDelete
  61. I like the Slim Capri


    jeanilynne at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. following you on Blogger - bloggyfinds


    jeanilynne at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. faved on technorati - bloggyfinds


    jeanilynne at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. subscribed via Google Reader at:
    jeanilynne at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. following you on twitter - bloggyfinds


    jeanilynne at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. tweeted here:
    http://twitter.com/bloggyfinds/status/1276162478


    jeanilynne at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. The Black Slim Dress is great!

    plur268 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love the slimdress in black/coral. thanks
    vickers at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  69. I really do love the Black SlimDress. Thanks for the great giveaway:)

    ReplyDelete
  70. i would pick the white slimdress, i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would pick the Slimdress in Black with Coral. cardshark42(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I really like the black slimdress black is slimming right!!!

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  73. I subscribe

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like the SlimCapri/Tankini outfit. The pants in black; the tankini in black with aqua trim.

    ReplyDelete
  75. My pick is the Sleeved Tankini in navy.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I would definitley get the SlimCapris...to cover my belly area and the black tankini to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Faved you at Technorati!!
    (user name 3boyzmom)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you on Twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/3boyzmom/status/1295696211

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the black with apple martini trim tankini and slim capris and the white with light green trim slimdress.
    bs.webster(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  80. I love the Tankini, black with apple martini trim. I might even start exercising at the gym again if I could wear something like this:)

    maggie@mannwieler.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like the Black SlimDress the best.

    ReplyDelete
  82. really hard to choose, but I would probably first go with the SOLID BLACK TANKINI AND SOLID BLACK SLIM SKORT. of course it wouldbe reallynice to have one of the swim dresses and the capri's to match!!! I think I could live in these!!!
    cathy b
    project hope 7 at g mail dot com
    http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. subscribed on google.

    cathy b
    project hope 7 at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Following you on blogger!

    cathy b

    projecthope 7 at g mail dot com
    http://insearchofthebest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I would choose the Zebra Tankini
    calliemist@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. My absolute favorite is the slimperfect black tankini with aqua trim!

    smittysmiths[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow your blog!

    smittysmiths[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on twitter and twitted about the contest - http://twitter.com/wedwithbabies/status/1323061830

    smittysmiths[at]sbcgloba[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I would choose the black and sable dress


    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I subscribe

    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I follow


    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like the sleeved tankini!

    mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. i would get the zebra tankini top and black slim skort.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. i follow you on blogger.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. i subscribe to google reader feeds.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. i have both of your buttons here:
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  97. i blogged about this birthday bash giveaway here
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-bash.html

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  98. i blogged about this birthday bash giveaway here
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-bash.html

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  99. i blogged about this birthday bash giveaway here
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-bash.html

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would choose the Black SlimDress. Thanks.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I would choose the sleeved slim dress in black with white trim

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would pick the Black Slimdress with Merlot Trim!

    mommyhoodisthankless{AT}gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Tweet: http://twitter.com/wastebasket/statuses/1340944800

    ReplyDelete
  104. My favorite is the black swim dress! (Although the tankini with capris is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  105. I could definitely use this - I think I'd choose the Black SlimDress.

    Thanks!
    xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Black SlimDress is my fave. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I'd choose the Sleeved SlimDress. Thanks for the great giveaway!
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/luckytoddler/status/1345488232
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like the white slimskort and white tankini. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I like the Black SlimDress with the coral trim.

    Thanks! rlgrady[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love these clothes.the Slim Capri
    and Black Tankini with steel trim. Too cute. Thanks
    matternu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I LOVE the SlimCapri dress

    jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete