Friday, March 6, 2009

My monkey's 1st Birthday Bash giveaway #6 ends 3/17-closed


What makes bibbies so different then other bibs is their adorable yet great design. Not only do they cover and protect your baby's full shirt, they are comfortable and soo cute. The double-sided quilted fabric makes them extra absorbent. They are easy to wash all you have to do is throw them in your washing machine. Dilly Dally has some great designs and patterns to choose from. I love this one and tweet tweet, and chocolate truffle designs. this is such a great idea for a bib. I soo gonna have to get me one of these. My kids are slobs literally hahaha. check out Dilly Dally Bibs at http://www.dillydallychic.com/
Dilly Dally Bibs is giving one of my lucky readers a a bib of the winners choice. Wow what a great prize too bad I cant enter lol! you will definitely want this bib!
To enter
1. you must do this entry first and to be able to use the extra entries. Go to http://dillydallychic.com/ and tell me what design you would chose if you won!

extra entries
2. follow me on blogger
3.favorite me on technoratti
4.Subscribe to my feeds
5.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet about this contest
6. post my buttons on your blog and let me know where
7.and for 3 entries (leave 3 separate comments saying you did this) blog about this contest and leave the url where
8. link my site and leave the linking info ( yes i dont know how to link sites but if figure if you guys do it I will learn haha)

48 comments:

  1. i like the buttercup design! cool bibs!

    mommy-momo@live.com

    ps... got a good giveaway on my blog. check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and just put your button on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to pick the Animal Crackers bib.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have your button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the animal cracker bibs!


    Thanks for such a great giveaway!
    ellybean (at) connected2christ.com
    http://www.connected2christ.com/theblog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the Georgie Porgie bibbie pattern is wonderful! My grandson would look so cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! (Bday Btn) My choice is the Lavendar Fields. Thanks.

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tweeted: http://tinyurl.com/d7n959
    Twtr: gahome2mom

    gahome2mom(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the mia jane or the chocolate truffle. Thanks for entering me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the Chocolate Truffle one

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  12. Without a doubt the moo cow print.

    And hey I have a giveaway going on at my place too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a hard choice - they are all so cute. I think I like the Chocolate Truffle best.
    -Monique (mnlefty at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Twittered.
    -Monique (mnlefty at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd pick lulu belle or sweet pea. Very cute pattersn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Moo Cow design!
    bs.webster(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please include me in your giveaway. I love the Animal Crackers bib.
    Thanks
    Debbie
    debdesk9@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would choose the Lu Lu Belle pattern! All are very cute though.

    rubymoonstone AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your blog feeds to my Google Reader.

    rubymoonstone AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the chocolate truffle design.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Lu Lu Belle design best!!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Disco Dots is super cute, so that's what I would pick

    email:keithadanielle AT yahoo DOT com

    Thanks! Keitha

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would choose Tic Tac Toe. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the chocolate truffle bib....nice print


    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I subscribe


    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow


    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Tweet Tweet pattern is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i would choose the animal crackers bib.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. i have your buttons at http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. i subscribe via google reader.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. i blogged about this birthday bash giveaway here
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-bash.html

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would choose the Moo Cow Blue!! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would choose the animal crackers design. Thanks.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would choose the Sweet Pea design for my little girl.

    Thanks!
    xpsundell(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really like the Animal Crackers! So I would choose that! I love how big these are!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'm following you!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I'm a subscriber!

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I faved you on Technorati! (username:iloveyouhecried)

    kayceewilliams at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd choose Tweet Tweet. Thanks for the giveaway!
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/luckytoddler/status/1346679674
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your Birthday Bash button
    http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Tweet Tweet and Chocolate Truffle are my fav

    jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete