Friday, March 13, 2009

My Monkey's 1st Birthday bash Giveaway #13 ends 3/17-closed

OK this one is a big one so make sure you spread this one around everywhere

Sak has sponsored this awesome giveaway for one of my lucky readers! Now if you don't know what Sak is it is a store that carries beautiful purses! Check them out here http://www.thesak.com/ . Many famous stars have Sak Purses! Trust me they are all great! I would love to have one! The Purse they are gonna give the winner of this amazing contest is the Elliott Lucca Opal Patchwork Hobo. It is a gorgeous purse! Check out all the Elliot Lucca Purses here http://www.elliottlucca.com/ . The Sak and Elliot Lucca are sister companies so both have amazing stuff. They definitely are must haves if you can talk your hubbies into letting have them ha ha mine wont lol!! Now there is one catch but it is not a bad one but you must leave your email address in your entries because all emails will be added to The Sak and Elliott Lucca newsletters. I already subscribe and they are great newsletters with all kinds of sales and contest so you will get great stuff from them!
OK now to the entering part ha ha

To Enter

1. you must do this entry first and to be able to use the extra entries. Go to http://www.thesak.com/company.html and http://www.elliottlucca.com/ tell me what other things you love that they carry. And remember to post your email address to be enter this is a must or you will not be entered!!!!


extra entries
2. follow me on blogger
3.favorite me on technoratti
4.Subscribe to my feeds
5.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet about this contest
6. post my buttons on your blog and let me know where
7.and for 3 entries (leave 3 separate comments saying you did this) blog about this contest and leave the url where
8. Link this site

175 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I loved everything!! My favorites Store 1 -Gifted leather wristlets and the wallets.
    store 2 -Catina drawstring and the catina clutch. All these items are so elegant! They would make a great gift. thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Dandelion Weekender bag at The Sak is fantastic. I love the funky design.

    shel704@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on blogger

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your blog fav'd on Technorati:
    http://technorati.com/faves/auntiethesis?show=blogs

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I subscribe too your feeds jacquecurl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on twitter & I tweeted:
    http://twitter.com/auntiethesis/status/1323187892

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm subscribed to your feed via google reader

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think i put in 1 too many entries.sorry jacquecurl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Classic Mini Flap from the sak and the Opal Solid Hobo from Elliott Lucca.
    susaaan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1323989840

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!!!! I love Catina Satchel! Such a beautiful and incredible purses!!!!

    Thanks for the chance!

    cal_rubies(at)yahoo(dot)es

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Sak Elliot Lucca Opal Patchwork Hobo purse would make a great birthday present for my beautiful wife who celebrates her 37th birthday at the end of the month!

    And I'm definitely no 'fashion expert', but I know my wife's fashion style and she'll love the 'California Classics Leather Satchel' from 'The Sak' and the new 'Padova Hobo Bag' from Elliott Lucca!

    Thanks for the 'awesome' giveaway offering!

    Good luck to all!

    leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I subscribe to your feed via Google Reader!

    leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on Blogger!


    leandrew_taylor@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the Ashbury Leather Shopper at The Sak. I like the Palermo Demi at Elliot Lucca.

    amgconz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope that I'm doing this right. From The Sak, I love the California Classics Leather Satchel. From Elliott Lucca, I love the Addison Leather Tote.
    Thanks so much.
    rickpeggysmith(at)aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm a follower. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bayside Leather Shopper is adorable mrs.mommyyatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Eco Harmony Space Hobo at Saks and the Catina Drawstring from Elliott Lucca.
    dreamweaver21us@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great bags! I love the eco harmony space shopper and the firenze shopper





    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow




    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribe




    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Eco Harmony Malboro Sakroot and the Luca 3-Way Demi Handbag. Thanks.

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(d)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Follow: gahome2mom (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Button on blog: ABC Listed

    gahome2mom(at)gmail(dot)com
    http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Win Saks Purse: @collyn23 http://tinyurl.com/br5sqh

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well I need this from the sak:
    http://www.thesak.com/Bayside_Leather_Shopper/pd/np/201/p/1003.html

    and I need this from elliott lucca: http://www.elliottlucca.com/Padova_Hobo/pd/np/200/p/1045.html

    I love these and just gave one away on my site. If only I could have gotten one. LOL! Here I am to win.

    mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Tweeted and follow you:

    http://twitter.com/mommainflipflop/status/1325237512

    mommainflipflops AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. First Comment?!? Well~that could be lucky!!
    The Sac Company~I love the Cambria Tote.

    Elliott Luca~I love the Catina Drawstring.

    Thanks for the chance!

    deb55106@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the Sak's Silverlake Leather Convertible Satchel and Elliot Lucca's Ellene Satchel. Great Contest!

    butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I subscribed!

    butterflyrouge(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Ashbury Leather Shopper at the first site and Palermo Demi at the second. Really both sites have gorgeous bags and I would love to own any from either site!

    ReplyDelete
  34. love the claire mini tote :)

    valerie2350 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. http://twitter.com/valerie2350/status/1326029897

    ReplyDelete
  36. 1
    http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-monkeys-1st-birthday-bash-giveaway_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  37. 2
    http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-monkeys-1st-birthday-bash-giveaway_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. 3
    http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-monkeys-1st-birthday-bash-giveaway_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. I like the bayside leather shopper.

    eeohlin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. My favorite at Sak is the Bora Bora, and my favorite at Elliott Lucca is the Addison Leather Tote. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I faved you on technorati: bayview99

    ReplyDelete
  42. I followed on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/bayview99/status/1326504684

    ReplyDelete
  43. I blogged: http://extra-entries.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-my-monkeys-1st-birthday.html

    Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  44. I blogged: http://extra-entries.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-my-monkeys-1st-birthday.html

    Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  45. I blogged: http://extra-entries.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-my-monkeys-1st-birthday.html

    Entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the looks of the Lucca 3-way Demi and the Eco Harmony Hobo. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like all the Silverlake bags but especially the Silverlake Flap.

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow you on blogger.

    thanks for the giveaway! I love bags :)

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  49. I faved you on technorati.

    Love your blog!

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  50. #1 I blogged about giveaway here
    http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-sak-giveaway.html

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. #2 I blogged about your giveaway here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-sak-giveaway.html

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. #3 I blogged about your giveaway here http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-sak-giveaway.html

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  53. I linked to your site
    http://giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-sak-giveaway.html

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on twitter and tweeted this contest here http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/1326681896

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. Sorry, not sure if I'm doing this one twice.

    I subscribe to your Rss feed through google reader.

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  56. I posted your button on my blog.

    www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com

    mayacarpenter@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. The Sak-Silverlake Leather Convertible Satchel
    Elliot Lucca-Napoli Draw Tote
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I really like the Ashbery Small Shopper, the lime green color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Store 1 - ca classic crossbody in leather
    store 2 - Toska Tote would be great for spring.
    vickers at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  60. They have fantastic bags! I really like the Pascale Patent Hobo!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have your bday bash button!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love this:
    Montana Shopper

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow you!

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I've got your button on my blog on the right side bar:
    etsyitup.blogspot.com

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the Ellene satchel - great stuff and contest!

    msboatgal at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Both sites have bags I would love to call my own and I chose these ones that caught my eye. Montana Satchel, Bora bora Top Zip- this one has a groovy design I just love, Catina Tote and the Napoli Demi. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm following you on blogger! skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I subscribed. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Following you on Twitter(skyxsky27) and a Tweet- http://twitter.com/skyxsky27/status/1327766494

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Button at http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Blogged and here's the url. http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/need-new-handbag-then-you-must-read.html

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Blogged and here's the url. http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/need-new-handbag-then-you-must-read.html

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Blogged and here's the url. http://skyxsky27.blogspot.com/2009/03/need-new-handbag-then-you-must-read.html

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    *I hope I did this right, you did say leave 3 comments so I did, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  74. At the Sak, I really like the Janet St. Mini Satchel in catalina. At Elliott Lucca, I like the Valencia Tote in peony pink.

    jenny1634 at hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I love the dandelion weekender bag!
    dugsdrdeam(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I really like the Palermo Satchel from Elliott Lucca and the Pax Shopper from The Sak!

    fairweathered@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I've subscribed to your feeds via Google Reader with my autumnsensation@yahoo.com email account. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  78. I'm following you on Twitter {joytotheblog} and I Tweeted about it here:

    http://twitter.com/joytotheblog

    fairweathered@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I've added your giveaway info in my Current Giveaways link which is on my sidebar:

    http://joytotheblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/current-giveaways.html

    fairweathered@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I added your button to my Blogroll link, which is on my sidebar:

    http://joytotheblog.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-sweet-blogroll.html

    fairweathered@mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I love the Elliott Lucca Padova Demi
    (great color!) and the The Sak's California Classic Leather Satchel (great shape). Thanks for hosting such a great giveaway!

    suburbansweetheart at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Anything in black is nice, so I'd go with: California Classics Leather Satchel/Black.
    gieferj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. At The Sak site I love the
    Ashbury Leather Crossbody in Saffron and at Elliott Lucca I really like the Padova Hobo in Poppy. Wild and crazy colors for spring.

    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. your blog feeds to my Google reader at rubymoonstone at gmail....



    espressogurl at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love the California Classics Leather Satchel in Black from The Sak and the Opal Solid Hobo from Elliott Lucca.

    aikychien@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Wow these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  87. That was easy! I immediately fell in love with the California Classics Leather Hobo. What a gorgeous bag! Thank you!
    judybrittle at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm a subscriber.
    judybrittle at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a follower
    judybrittle at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. The Sak-Dendelion Weekender
    Elliot Lucca-Napoli Draw Tote

    dctm at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  91. from sak, i like
    the
    Classic Mini Hobo. from elliott lucca, i like the Sasha Large Satchel.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. i follow you.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. i subscribe via google reader.

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. i blogged about this birthday bash giveaway here
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-bash.html

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  95. i blogged about this birthday bash giveaway here
    http://ivebloggedaboutyourgiveaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/birthday-bash.html

    prcsteacher@gmail.com

    entry 3

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love the Montana shopper (I'm biased since I'm from there).
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  97. i love the sak and elliot lucca, such pretty handbags & so many choices. a pretty purse overload ahhh! from the sak i really love the dandelion flap bag, beautiful shape and a cute,unique funky print. from elliot lucca i really love the valencia crossbody, love the long strap and the color! pretty pretty!

    thank you for the great giveaway, i'm crossing my fingers!

    (my email address is visible in my blogger profile)

    ReplyDelete
  98. subscribing to the feed via google reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  99. posted your buttons on my blog here :

    http://stuffstuffstuffmorestuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  100. I like the Venezia at the Elliot Lucca site.

    madamerkf at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Great giveaways!
    From the Sak I liked the California Classics Leather Crossbody and from Elliot Lucca I liked the Bari Shopper.
    meredycat*lycos*com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I now follow you on Twitter under Meredycat and tweeted. You have beautiful kids!
    meredycat*lycos*com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I follow you irish.emerson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I love the classic mini hobo on The Sak. They have so many wonderful things it was hard to choose a favorite. On Elliott Lucca, I absolutely love the Ellene Satchel! My major weakness is handbags so I love this blog and finding new handbags to drool over!!

    ReplyDelete
  105. the dandelion weekender bag at the sak and the catina clutch at elliot lucca.

    ReplyDelete
  106. From the first shop I love the Give Malboro! And from the second shop I like the Portia Medium Shopper!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I have you faved in technorati! mom2anutball

    ReplyDelete
  108. I follow your blog!!

    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
    I forgot my email address in a couple, I hope they still count!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I subscribe also!
    hawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I love the Silverlake Leather Tote in yellow
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. On site 2 I love the Napoli Draw Tote in poppy and site 1 - California Classics Leather Satchel in black.

    ReplyDelete
  112. I really love the Weekender Bag (dandelion) What a cool bag!Thanks for the chance!!
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love their Ashbury leather bag in lime. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I just subscribed via google reader. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I just became a follower too. thanks, justicecw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. My favorite from The Sak is the Cambria Tote & my favorite from Elliott Lucca is the Catina Drawstring. Thanks.
    -Terra H.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like California Classics Leather Crossbody and Estella II Medium Tote.

    annabell_lee_dk (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I really like at The Sak the California Classics Leather Satchel in Black.

    stephanie_adkins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I love the Eco Harmony Space Hobo! How sweet it is!

    Thank you for the lovely giveaway!

    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I follow you

    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I faved you (royaldixie)

    newmommyin08 {at} yahoo {dot} com

    Wanna return the favor? Head over to http://dexterphilip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Love the dendelion weekender bag!

    pestkaj(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I love both the California Classics & Silverlake Leather Convertible Satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  124. Okay, I admit I am a bit of a handbag fanatic so visiting these 2 amazing companies websites was so much fun!

    From The Sak my favorite items are the Glendora Handbag Crossbody in Black and the Silverlake Leather Tote Color Dove. These are both so classic and stylish and will truly stand the test of time and always be chic!

    From Elliott Lucca my favorite purses are the Venezia Drawstring in the Boysenberry Color and the Estella II Medium Tote in the dove crinkle patent color.

    Both companies offer so many fantastic styles and designs to choose from and I would be so happy to own just about any one of the handbags I saw at the websites today! All the designs are classic and feminine and totally functional for a busy woman's lifestyle!

    Thank you so much for the opportunity to enter.
    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I am now following you on blogger. My username is joannaonthelake

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I am now subscribed to your RSS Feeds via my Google Reader.
    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I am following you on twitter. My username is joannaonthelake

    I also twittered about this wonderful giveaway. Here is a link to my tweet:

    http://twitter.com/joannaonthelake/status/1341519610

    joannaonthelake@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  128. posted about the blog here: http://stuffstuffstuffmorestuff.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-handbag-317.html

    ReplyDelete
  129. posted about the blog here: http://stuffstuffstuffmorestuff.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-handbag-317.html

    ReplyDelete
  130. posted about the blog here: http://stuffstuffstuffmorestuff.blogspot.com/2009/03/mommies-angels-handbag-317.html

    ReplyDelete
  131. My favorite from SAK-Pacific Suede Top Zip
    Elliott lucca-Portia Hobo

    drellis500(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Both sites have such gorgeous bags-it was fun window shopping. The Sak favorite is the Ashbury Leather Shopper in the sunny color Saffron. At Elliott Lucca I love the Valencia Tote in the lovely Honeydew.
    sabrita@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I think that the Dandelion Crossbody is a really cool bag!!
    cyclona66@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I love the Classic Mini Flap from the sak so sleek!

    ReplyDelete
  135. My kids would love to have this, please enter me and thanks for the great contest!

    clemensrhonda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. Love the dandelion weekender bag :)

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I'm following on Twitter and I tweeted.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I'm a sucker for real leather and The Sak has an awesome California Classics Leather Hobo that is calling my name. Likewise,Elliott Lucca has a gorgeous Napoli Bucket Hobo that I would love to have.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Your buttons are on my sidebar.
    http://beascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  140. I subscribed via google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow on Twitter. User name willitara

    ReplyDelete
  142. I'm following your blog - Calista Myers
    (on Twitter as califragilistic/forgot to leave in earlier comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  143. Cambria Tote. retirenaval(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Subscribed ... retirenaval(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. From The Sak I like the Claire Mini Tote! From Elliot Luca, I adore the Opal Solid Patent Hobo! Thanks for the chance!
    Cassie
    cjm92995@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I like the Valencia Tote. Thanks for the great giveaway!
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. Follower.
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Faved you on Technorati (icefairyisme)
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Subscriber.
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/luckytoddler/status/1345410453
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I have your Birthday Bash button.
    http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I love the California Classics Leather Crossbody.

    ReplyDelete
  153. So many great items
    I loved the Dandelion weekender from Saks and the Aruba Medium Drawstring from Elliott Lucca
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  154. For the Sak: Love the Classic Mini Flap

    For Elliott Luca: Going for the Catina Drawstring!

    Thanks!

    strycker@slu.edu

    ReplyDelete
  155. I like the Dandelion Weekender bag.
    donna444444@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. I like the Palermo Satchel from Elliot Luca and the Glendora Handbag Crossbody from the Sak

    jasonncaryn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I so love the Dandelion Flap and the Dandelion Weekender! Beautiful! : )))

    Thanks so much for this fabulous give~away! : )))

    leahita[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete