Friday, April 3, 2009

Layla Grayce Easter giveaway #1!!

So its a little over a week to Easter and I have a few Easter giveaways for you lucky readers Yay! these giveaways will be shorter than normal ones they will only last one week so get those entries in and spread the word!! They will start today April 3 and end April 10 and winners announced April 11th! Good Luck and have a great holiday!!

The first giveaway is from Layla Grayce . They have gorgeous stuff! You really should look around their store I guarantee there will be lots of stuff to put on you wish list ha ha! But they are giving one of my lucky readers this gorgeous giraffe blanket.


This chenille security blanket from Little Giraffe is a smaller version of their chenille blanket. The front and back are constructed from chenille and is trimmed in a delicious satin. Machine washable, air dry. measurements are 14"x14" I must say I am jealous that I cant enter but I am glad one of you will have this awesome Blanket.http://www.laylagrayce.com/Products/Little-Giraffe-Security-Blanket-Chenille__LGCHBLYWT.aspx

To Enter

1. you must do this entry first and to be able to use the extra entries. Go to http://www.laylagrayce.com/ and tell me what other things you love that they carry.

extra entries

2. follow me on blogger
3.favorite me on technoratti
4.Subscribe to my feeds
5.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet about this contest
6. post my buttons on your blog and let me know where
7.and for 3 entries (leave 3 separate comments saying you did this) blog about this contest and leave the url where
8. Link this site

57 comments:

  1. Wow is their stuff gorgeous!!! I love the Pink w/Brown Pettiskirt although if I ever got one for my daughter, I would NEVER get her back out of it!!!

    http://www.laylagrayce.com/Products/Pink-with-Brown-Ruffles-Pettiskirt__ODB25.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Maura Daniel Elizabeth Chandelier Black

    imchristiedammit[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Belle Notte crib bedding in Toile Petal design!! So pretty!

    jls_wss2003 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Pine Cone Hill Paisley Patch Quilt. It looks so soft and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweeted~
    http://twitter.com/simplyandreah/status/1447285023

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogged:

    http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/04/wednesday-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogged:

    http://www.moodymamasays.com/2009/04/wednesday-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Ballet Pink with Pink Flowers Portrait Tutu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their selection of Ju-Ju-Be bags!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/1449038288

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the "lovebird cuff" although all the jewelry is beautiful! Thanks for entering me into this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the mango chunky knot throw

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. rss subscriber

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. DwellStudio Diaper Bag Tote Charlotte is cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aww, the little tutus are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ballet Pink with Pink Flowers Portrait Tutu is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love Layla Grace! Everything looks great but my favorite are the tutus and pettiskirts, my fave is the Pink and Raspberry Ruffled Pettiskirt. Wow!
    correaohana@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, wow. Those Bratt Decor cribs (especially the Venetian style) are the most beautiful cribs I have ever seen!!!

    Jess

    jessicacook17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Chapelle Urn Lamp & Shade!! So pretty.

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. got your button:
    etsyitup.blogspot.com

    (right sidebar)

    contact me at:
    celeste@mail4me.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the blabla mobiles and the Mozart stepstool!

    urchiken at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Pine Cone Hill Edelweiss Crewel Coco Duvet Cover!! Beautiful!

    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following on blogger! (KTKatherine)

    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Follow and Tweet! http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/1459008197

    kkondek at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The bedding is beautiful! I really like House Inc. Kids Bedding Neapolitan Chocolate Pink...so pretty! Thanks for the review and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Lady Like Cotton Flannel Rug is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The Moses Basket's are the best. :) gahome2mom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Blogged: gahome2mom at gmail do com

    http://lovingheartdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommies-angels-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Little Giraffe Security Blanket with Chenille Duo Mocha.

    themommyfiles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I subscribe.

    themommyfiles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your button

    http://www.themommy-files.com/

    themommyfiles@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Little Giraffe Coverup
    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Following/Twitter & Tweeted
    http://twitter.com/gkstratos/status/1470620424

    gkstratos@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the Piccadilly Apron. They have some wonderful things!
    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  35. following ob blogger
    yzgirl4[at]verizon[dot]net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I just love their crib bedding especially the Bella Notte design.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oooh they have everything! I'd love to get the French Traditions Louis XVI Bookcase with Chicken Wire

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the Pine Cone Hill Paisley Patch Quilt.

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  39. I also love the DwellStudio Kids Bedding Duvet Set Geometry Primrose.Thanks for the giveaway!
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you on Blogger (icefairy)
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Faved you on technorati (icefairyisme)
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a subscriber.
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Blogged #1
    http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-giveaways-at-mommies-angels.html
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Blogged #2
    http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-giveaways-at-mommies-angels.html
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Blogged #3
    http://icefairystreasurechest.blogspot.com/2009/04/easter-giveaways-at-mommies-angels.html
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow you on Twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/luckytoddler/status/1485885463
    beatspammer at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. They also have gorgeous children's furniture - I love the "Art for Kids Furniture French Panel Crib Gilded Antique Cherry", so pretty... I wish we could afford one for our nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I blogged here:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-thursday.html
    (#1)

    ReplyDelete
  49. I blogged here:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-thursday.html
    (#2)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I blogged here:
    http://emilyisland.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-thursday.html
    (#3)

    ReplyDelete
  51. The store has a wide variety of merchandise. I found an attractive giraffe robe with velvet flowers that was most stunning. Thanks for having the wonderful giveaway.

    dianad8008 AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the Black and Pink Ruffled Pettiskirt. It is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete