Thursday, July 30, 2009

In Balance pillow protector review and giveaway ends augs 14


We got the great opportunity to try out Select Comforts new In balance line pillow protector and it is all it is cracked up to be. Do you ever flip your pillow over in the middle of the night just to finds a nice cool spot on the pillow? Well now you don't have too with In Balance pillow Protectors. They control your temperature while your sleeping to keep you cool all night!

I got to try it one night and like it! Then my husband stole it from me and loves it so much he says its his and I have to get my own. My hubby says it is nice and he doesn't sweat as much during the night and it does stay cool. Its weird like that but its awesome! So I guess Ill have to buy me a In Balance pillow Protectors too now.

My favorite feature other than keeping your temperature regulated through out the night is it has a zippered closure so I don't have to worry about my pillow case coming off at night. The other thing I love is it is hypoallergenic great for my sensitive skin!

Here's the companies info:

No more flipping, looking for the 'cool spot' - this protector can maintain a cooler sensation. Our classic-style pillow protector features Outlast®* temperature balancing material, designed to reduce the temperature swings that can cause restless nights. Outlast® material absorbs excess heat as it's created and releases it as needed. So there's no need to flip your pillow-it stays just the right temperature all night long. 300-thread-count 100% cotton. Zippered closure. Hypoallergenic; perfect for allergy sensitive individuals.

Now this In Balance line doesn't stop with pillow protectors they have comforters, pillow cases, sheets, and more. So your whole bed can stay comfortable! In Balance bedroom Line.

Select Comfort is giving one of my lucky readers a pillow protector for themselves. So awesome!

To Enter:
1. mandatory entry is to go to http://www.selectcomfort.com/eng/gallery-RegulatesTemperature&tag=402985?cm_mmc=PR-_-Social-_-OEO-_-402985 and tell me you favorite item also by entering this giveaway your name and email addresses will be given to Select Comfort to occasionally send sales/deals/sleep tips, which you can opt-out of at anytime and will never be sold to another company. so please leave your emails also thanks

Extra entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

52 comments:

  1. I like the In Balance Mattress Pads
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite item is the In Balance Mattress Pads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/2947746491

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the Energizer Safety Kit giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the Sweets 'n' Treats Cd giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. neenee838@yahoo.com i like the memory foam contour pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i entered the energizer giveaway neenee838@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i entered the softlips giveaway. neenee838@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the Rest & Read Pillows w/Cover
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. follower
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. RSS subscriber
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. button
    throuthehaze.blogspot.com

    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the In Balance Blanket

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I subscribe in reader

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would love to try the in balance matttress pad.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love their mattress pads.
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the look of the In Balance Sheets.

    marypres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the In Balance Blanket.
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am now following you!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have your button on my blog! Thanks!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the In Balance Blanket.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Subscribed with Blog Lines.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love the inbalance blanket. that would be just as great.

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i'm following the blog

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i entered the energizer giveaway

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i entered the carolina pad giveaway

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i entered the Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 giveaway


    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like the Memory Foam Classic Pillows

    henglish(at)nb(dot)sympatico(dot)ca

    ReplyDelete
  29. already following on twitter (henglish)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Back To School Even Button:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. 1. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-balance-pillow-protector-review-and.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. 2. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-balance-pillow-protector-review-and.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  33. 3. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/in-balance-pillow-protector-review-and.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow and I sent a tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/3280711706

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. 1. I added you to my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. 2. I added you to my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. 3. I added you to my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. entered the Sid the Science kid & Dive Olly Dive DVD

    ReplyDelete
  39. entered the Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  40. entered the Little Mismatched giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love the beautiful Lakeshore Blue Bedding Set! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm a follower.
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The In Balance Blanket sounds amazing! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete