Saturday, August 1, 2009

Smead review and giveaway ends aug 21-Closed winners announced soon

Mommies Angels Back to school Extravaganza has officially began today Yay!!

This is the first of many reviews and giveaways I have lined up for my awesome Back to school extravaganza I am so excited!

I wasn't sure about Smead at first but when I went and check out their site and took the organizer quiz to see what would help me get more organized I fell it love. Being a mom to 6 even though I am a SAHM, it is alot of work. I am a mom, house cleaner, errand runner, taxi driver, Mom blogger, Product reviewer, a Photographer, along with many other things I do. I am so unorganized sometimes and I am a detail person so I like things all written done in order with dates, etc. I like to get things done on time and in a order that makes sense to me I like to do things only when i feel like doing them and I need to be able to find things. I tend to not let others help me because i like this a certain way for me and they don't know how I want it. I'm weird that way. Well I took the quiz and love the results of color coordinate folders and a desk top holder for my files and they and then my scheduler and so on would be so handy for me. It pin pointed me perfectly! I love the crate filing idea that is small enough to get things organized and neater just what i need less clutter. I would love to get the desk top organizer and color tab folder and the crate organizer to organize my desk. Wow all the possibilities. This is a great site to get organized for school and keep track of the kids homework , due dates , reports and etc. Also great for spring cleaning.

Company info:

Smead is a leader in office supply and records management and works with professional organizers to better understand the needs of not only businesses, but families as well. They have a great site called My Organomics, http://www.smead.com/Organomics, that helps people figure out what type of organizer they are and the products/tools they need to better manage all the paperwork and commitments in their lives. I recommend that you take a look for yourself and possibly post the link on your site. Very timely with the upcoming school year about to begin and all the paperwork that follows the kids home.

Smead is giving one of my lucky readers a chance to get organized with Smead supplies that the quiz tell you will help and here's how

To enter:
1. this is a mandatory entry!!! You must go to http://www.smead.com/Director.asp?NodeID=1098 and complete the quiz to get organized then come back here and tell me what items it told you to get to help you get organized

Extra entries if the first one is followed:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

40 comments:

  1. Idea #57 Colored FasTab Hanger folers with colored interior files

    Idea#88 File bar catalogs hanger in a drawer

    Idea 14- 2/5 cut colored folders in the drawer

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow blog

    aunteegem2yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. email subsribser

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immediate reference organizing ideas for visually oriented people.
    Expanding Poly Slash Jackets
    Three-Ring Binder
    Colored SuperTab™ Folders
    Desktop Rack
    Colored FasTab™ Hanging Folders


    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ORGANOMICS IDEA #11
    Poly Folders with Slash Pockets

    ORGANOMICS IDEA #42
    Poly Desktop Expanding File

    ORGANOMICS IDEA #56
    Colored Poly Slash Jackets in a ring binder

    ReplyDelete
  6. OyORGANOMICS IDEA #19
    Colored File Folders and Box Bottom Hanging Folders in a drawer

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I subscribe in reader

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ORGANOMICS IDEA #76
    Colored File Pockets and Poly Translucent Project Jackets

    ORGANOMICS IDEA #52
    Designer Expanding File

    ORGANOMICS IDEA #38
    Colored FasTab Hanging Folders in a drawer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3174820390

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered the Energizer Safety Kit giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered the Sweets 'n' Treats Cd giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered the In Balance Pillow Protector giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered the Bumkins Gift Certificate giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the See Kai Run Shoes giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to use colored Slash Jackets in a desktop rack

    ReplyDelete
  16. I learned that my style of organization would work best with these ideas & products:
    ** ORGANOMICS IDEA #12: Colored Classification Folders in a desktop rack
    ** ORGANOMICS IDEA #41: Colored Poly Slash Jackets in a Three-Ring Binder
    ** ORGANOMICS IDEA #86: Colored SuperTab folders in a Tuff Expanding Wallet with Tab

    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following your blog (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I faved your blog on Technorati (username: Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am following you on Twitter (user name: Nelsby) AND I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/3331099801
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered your O'Bon giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered your Carolina Pad giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered your Corel PaintShop Pro giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered your Carolina Pad giveawaay

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. ORGANOMICS IDEA #59
    Pressboard Fastener Folders with Folder Dividers

    skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Following, skyskyaa11[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. subscribed by RSS feed. skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Have your back to school button http://checkkers.blogspot.com/

    skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Entered your carolina pad giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  31. idea #26Poly Hanging Expanding File in a file drawer
    idea #69File Jackets with Viewables Labels
    idea #90Colored FasTab Hanging Folders with Viewables Labels

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have you on my blogroll # 3
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  33. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/3441699733
    following (henglish)

    ReplyDelete
  34. On my technorati favorites (henglish)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Entered Sid the Science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  36. entered the Coral paint shop giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  37. I took the quiz and it said that i need Colored File Folders and Box Bottom Hanging Folders in a drawer.
    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete