Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Carolina Pad review and giveaway ends Aug 21- Closed winners announced soon

We got the awesome opportunity to try out some of Carolina Pad 's Great products and we love them. There are so many neat school supplies out there but Carolina Pad goes beyond. They have some of the coolest and hottest styles to make your kid a hit at school. They are so beautiful I want some too. There are so many different styles to choose from my favorite though is Hot chocolate. I'm a sucker for the browns.

We received all this cool stuff from Carolina Pad . We got the 13 pocket folder from the simply chic collection and it is gorgeous and will so help me organized the kids homework assignments. It is definitely a must have for back to school! We also received the 12 decorative file folder from the simply chic collection and I must say this is a adorable collection. It is another of my Favorites. I can now put these cute file folder in my filing drawer and throw away my boring, ripped, and broke tan filing folders. Yay!!! Also9 from the simply chic collection we received the 80 page notebook and it is so yellow my favorite color. It is perfect for writing assignments down, schedules and etc.

Next we got the Composition book from the Whimsical Flower collection which is another one of my favorite collections. This book will get used alot for writing those spelling words every night! Study study study! Also from the Whimsical Collection we received the 2 pocket folder which is necessary for my kids at their school because this because their homework folder one side homework to do and other side homework done. So this is great and adorable.

Next we got the 5 decorative Tab divers for their binders from the Pattern Play collection another awesome product for back to school especially for middle and high schooler and even college. My sons favorite is the spiral notebook from the Chit- Chat collection so cute.

Last but not least from the Hot Chocolate collection the 3 subject notebook and the 1 inch hard covered binder. Both from my favorite collection my oldest will confiscate these for school she is also in love with these colors.

Carolina Pad has so many collection even some that are Eco friendly which is great with school supplies. You definitely need to put Carolina Pad on your list for back to school shopping. Carolina Pad has a facebook become a fan for up to date news. Also on Twitter (carolinapad) and visit their web site at http://www.carolinapad.com/ to sign up for the Consumer Insights Panel.

Plus they are giving my readers 15% discount on their order and free shipping on orders over $30. Yay! Just enter BTS2009 as the promotional code

Carolina Pad is giving one of my lucky readers the complete collection of their choice either the Sasquatch or Kendall Collection both awesome styles(pictured above the 2nd and 3rd Picture).

To Enter:
1.Go to Carolina Pad and tell me your favorite collection

Extra entries
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12. Become Carolina Pads fan on facebook
13. Follow Carolina pad on twitter ( carolinapad)
14. Sign up for Carolina Pad Consumer Insights Panel

151 comments:

  1. I love the hot chocolate collection. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow carolina pad on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook fan of carolina pad. amy bolda pugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE their hot chocolate line!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite collection is prints charming

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the whimsical collection since it has flowers and pink! And I love Carolina Pad I actually have one of there planners, it has striped colours like in the last photo and its sparkly I love it! Thanks for the chance.
    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower thanks.
    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I joined the consumer insights panel. Thanks!
    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the Whimsical Flower collection. I already have some of the Eye Candy and just love it! Thanks for sharing!
    hondaray6 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/hondaray6/status/3165076549

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow @carolinapad on twitter- hondaray6

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a member of the Carolina Pad Insights Panel

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your Back to School event button
    http://dun4fun-hondaray6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the Simply Chic collection, but the Hot Chocolate is equally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. BTS button is in my events scroll box: http://www.sliceoheaven.us

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following Carolina Pad on Twitter. Thanks for the chance{s}!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful giveaway! I had so much fun checking everything out. If I had to pick a favorite, it would be Eye Candy, but I'm also a big fan of Hot Chocolate. Now I'm hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am your 401st follower. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Follow you on twitter from id: teriblogs. Tweeted it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Added you to my technorati faves. Technorati id is mbnb.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Graphic in Nature Collection! Thanks!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have your button!http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am following your blog.
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the Soft Lips Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love the hot chocolate collection

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i follow you

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. i entered the energizer giveaway

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo Giveaway


    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the Whimsical Flower collection!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I signed up for the Carolina Pad insights panel!
    I am from North Carolina, so I LOVE to support companies from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Hot Chocolate collection is so cute!
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered your Energizer safety kit giveaway!
    Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the Simply Chic collection the most, but they're all nice ^_^ cookie.mouse@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  34. Followed you! cookie.mouse@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. Followed carolinapad also :) cookie.mouse@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a tough decision...there are so many choices! I believe my favorite is the Graphic in Nature.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am following your blog.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I am following you on Twitter (user name: Nelsby) AND I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/3190689134
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I faved your blog on Technorati (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am following Carolina Pad on Twitter (username Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am a Facebook fan of Carolina Pad.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I signed up for Carolina Pad Consumer Insights Panel.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  43. The Pearl Stripe is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I entered the Sweets n Treats Cd Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love the Kendall Kollection and the Pearl Pinstripe Collections! Both are so Beautiful!
    Thanks so much for the Chance to win


    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I am signed up for RSS FEED
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Your back to school event button is on my Scrolling Sidebar

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
    http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3200156278

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered your See Kai Run Giveaway!!!

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. #1 You are on my Blogroll

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. #3 You are on my Blogroll

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  52. Leslie Mayorga is a Carolina Pads fan on Facebook

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. LeslieVeg is following Carolina pad on twitter ( carolinapad)
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. I Signed up for Carolina Pad Consumer Insights Panel

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the Sasquatch Collection

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  56. subscribe

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3209349685

    ReplyDelete
  58. timmiedeluca@comcsat.net

    entered the bumpkins giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  59. timmiedeluca@comcsat.net

    entered the sid the science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  60. Follow Carolina pad on twitter (GabbyLowe)

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  61. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    fan of carolina pad on facebook (Laura DeLuca)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I entered your O'BON Giveaway too

    ReplyDelete
  63. My favorite collection is the graphic in nature

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered your Invisibelt contest

    babyhazelton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. My favorite collection is hot chocolate.
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I entered your see kai run contest.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered your Sid the Science Kid contest

    ReplyDelete
  68. I entered your little miss matched contest

    ReplyDelete
  69. I entered your Corel PaintShop Pro giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I entered your O'Bon giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I entered your O'Bon giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I entered your Smead giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  73. My favorite is the Whimsical Flower

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. blog follower

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. email subsriber

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. joined the consumer insight panel

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. i entered your smead giveaway

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered See Kai run giveaway

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered the O'Bon contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the Bumbkins contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I entered the O'Bon Giveaway
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  82. Simply Chic collection.
    skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. subscribed by RSS feed. skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Have your school button also
    http://checkkers.blogspot.com/
    skyskyaa11(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love the kendall collection!

    ReplyDelete
  86. entered sid the science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  87. I have you on my blogroll # 3
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  88. following carolina pad on twitter amolino

    ReplyDelete
  89. Of the two being offered, I like the Kendall. I also like the Graphic in Nature.

    ReplyDelete
  90. My favorite collection is Hot Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  91. blogged www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. blogged www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. blogged www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Added your button to my blog www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Your Back To School button is on my blog www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Linked on my blog to this page.

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Linked on my blog to this page.

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Linked on my blog to this page.

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Linked on my blog to this page.

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Your link is on my blogroll

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Your link is on my blogroll

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Your link is on my blogroll

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I am a fan on Carolina Pad on facebook as winter betterly

    ReplyDelete
  104. Following Carolina Pad on Twitter as NetworkingWitch

    ReplyDelete
  105. Registered for the Carolina Insights Panel

    ReplyDelete
  106. My favorite is the Graphic in Nature collection.

    @kookychick on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  107. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/3441717339
    following

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like the Hot Chocolate collection!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I signed up for Carolina Pad Consumer Insights Panel!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. entered sid the science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  111. Already on my technorati favorites (henglish)

    ReplyDelete
  112. Already a fan of Carolina Pad on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  113. Already following Carolina Pad on twitter (henglish)

    ReplyDelete
  114. I'm already signed up for the consumer Insights Panel

    ReplyDelete
  115. My favorite collection is the eco friendly Sasquatch.
    murphykatt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  116. FB fan of carolina pad!
    murphykatt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  117. i love the hot choc collection thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. i follow carolina on twitter thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. im a fan on facebook of carolina pad thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. My fave is the Eye Candy collection!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I've joined the Consumer insights panel.

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like Whimsical Flowers.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Subscribed to feed with Blog Lines.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  124. 2. You are on my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I signed up for Carolina Pad Consumer Insights Panel


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Carolina Pads fan on facebook - Janet Fri


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I follow carolinapad on Twitter - Janetfaye


    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete