
OK this will be the second section of giveaways for the awesome back to school extravaganza. The first 6 giveaways end on Aug 21st and they are great. Now comes the second group of giveaways that will ends Aug 28Th and trust me we got some great ones coming up for this one too. OK on to the first one!
Beginning a amateur photographer with a business I love programs that make editing easier and funner and batter. Well Corel has done it again! Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 is awesome! It is a lot like photoshop (which i can figure completely out) and so much easier then Photoshop! It takes your digital photos on your computer and turns them into a masterpiece. Any person who takes pictures can look like a pro. Now that is the best thing about this program.
There are so many different tools you can use. Honestly in 2 weeks of using it I have not got through all the different tools yet but it is my goals to try all of them! Some of my favorites so far are the Express lab so I can whiten teeth, remove blemish, sharpen fuzzy pictures, straighten the photo and more with just this one feature. I like clone tool so I can take annoying passerbys out of my pictures or ugly objects out. Other feature I absolutely love since I love creating collages and scrapbook pictures is you can take photos and create one of a kind collages with frames, photo affects, words and etc and you can add text bubbles to pictures and add objects. My kids even like making their own masterpieces it really is that easy. You can change the color of a object in your picture like say your kids is wearing a red shirt well you can change it to a white shirt which is so cool.

This is one of my favorite photo programs that I have and use on every photo shoot I do. I recommend it for anyone with pictures!
Company overview:
Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 has everything you need to create stunning photos. The integrated Learning Center and a selection of one-click photo-fixing tools make it easy to correct common photo flaws such as red eye, color and sharpness. Unique makeover tools let you whiten teeth, remove blemishes and paint on a tan, so you can make everyone look their best before printing or posting photos online.
As your skills and confidence grow, you can harness the power of professional-quality features such as HDR Photo Merge, Histogram, Curves and Levels Adjustment tools to make precision edits. You can even get creative with artistic effects and filters to turn your favorite photos into fun projects to share with family and friends.
*Import pictures from your camera automatically
*Instantly fix common problems such as red eye, color and sharpness
*Add special effects to photos, text and projects with a few simple clicks
*Use advanced editing tools to fine-tune images on your own
*Print, email and share photos
Corel is giving one of my lucky readers a Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Yay!
To enter:
1. Go to Corel and tell me what your favorite feature is.
Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
Beginning a amateur photographer with a business I love programs that make editing easier and funner and batter. Well Corel has done it again! Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 is awesome! It is a lot like photoshop (which i can figure completely out) and so much easier then Photoshop! It takes your digital photos on your computer and turns them into a masterpiece. Any person who takes pictures can look like a pro. Now that is the best thing about this program.
There are so many different tools you can use. Honestly in 2 weeks of using it I have not got through all the different tools yet but it is my goals to try all of them! Some of my favorites so far are the Express lab so I can whiten teeth, remove blemish, sharpen fuzzy pictures, straighten the photo and more with just this one feature. I like clone tool so I can take annoying passerbys out of my pictures or ugly objects out. Other feature I absolutely love since I love creating collages and scrapbook pictures is you can take photos and create one of a kind collages with frames, photo affects, words and etc and you can add text bubbles to pictures and add objects. My kids even like making their own masterpieces it really is that easy. You can change the color of a object in your picture like say your kids is wearing a red shirt well you can change it to a white shirt which is so cool.

This is one of my favorite photo programs that I have and use on every photo shoot I do. I recommend it for anyone with pictures!
Company overview:
Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 has everything you need to create stunning photos. The integrated Learning Center and a selection of one-click photo-fixing tools make it easy to correct common photo flaws such as red eye, color and sharpness. Unique makeover tools let you whiten teeth, remove blemishes and paint on a tan, so you can make everyone look their best before printing or posting photos online.
As your skills and confidence grow, you can harness the power of professional-quality features such as HDR Photo Merge, Histogram, Curves and Levels Adjustment tools to make precision edits. You can even get creative with artistic effects and filters to turn your favorite photos into fun projects to share with family and friends.
*Import pictures from your camera automatically
*Instantly fix common problems such as red eye, color and sharpness
*Add special effects to photos, text and projects with a few simple clicks
*Use advanced editing tools to fine-tune images on your own
*Print, email and share photos
Corel is giving one of my lucky readers a Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 Yay!
To enter:
1. Go to Corel and tell me what your favorite feature is.
Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
Ooh, the makeover tools are definitely my favorite. Paint on a tan? Yes please! :D
ReplyDeleteI Follow you too :)
ReplyDeleteYou can add special effects to photos,text, and projects with a few simple click! Nice! Thanks!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
My favorite thing about this product is how user friendly it is. It's easy to automatically upload your pictures right from your camera as well as fix common problems like red eye. Anyone can learn to use this even if you aren't a pro!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you, added your button to my site, and favorited you on technorati!
ReplyDeleteI like that they have the Paint Shop Pro photo editor! Thanks!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
I entered your See Kai Run Giveaway.
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
I entered your Carolina Pad Giveaway!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
I entered the Soft Lips Giveaway!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
My favorite feature:
ReplyDeleteAdd special effects to photos, text and projects with a few simple clicks
lauren51990 at aol dot com
i'm following the blog.
ReplyDelete-lauren51990 at aol dot com
i entered the emergency kit giveaway
ReplyDeletelauren51990 at aol dot com
I like the makeover tools!
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
RSS subscriber
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze at gmail dot com
button
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze.blogspot.com
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
tech fave
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
blogroll 3
ReplyDeletethrouthehaze.blogspot.com
throuthehaze at gmail dot com
I like that Instantly fix common problems such as red eye, color and sharpness
ReplyDeletesylviawhit@gmail.com
Favorite feature would have to be the makeover tools. Just think of all the possiblities!
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog under button roll
ReplyDeleteI have your event button on my sidebar
ReplyDeletefollowing your blog
ReplyDeletesuscribed to your feed
ReplyDeleteI entered the Sweet n Treats Cd Giveaway!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
I like the Makeover tools!
ReplyDeletecontact me at:
celeste@mail4me.com
blogged 1
ReplyDeletehttp://bridgethegapx.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-this.html
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
blogged--2
ReplyDeletehttp://bridgethegapx.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-this.html
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
blogged--3
ReplyDeletehttp://bridgethegapx.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-this.html
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com
Such a tough decision.! I believe my favorite feature is the Smart Photo Fix.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following your blog (username Nelsby).
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I am following you on Twitter (user name: Nelsby) AND I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/3229050136
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered your Carolina Pad giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I faved your blog on Technorati (username Nelsby).
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I like Smart Photo Fix.
ReplyDeletefollow and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/palmersf/statuses/3230247574
Favorite feature is the makeover tools
ReplyDeleterss subscriber
ReplyDeletefollowing you on twitter (spalka)
ReplyDeletei have your button beenamommy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletehave mommies angels on my bloroll #1
ReplyDeleteblogroll #2
ReplyDeleteblogroll #3
ReplyDeleteYou can take away red eye from your pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love the fix-it features! Especially the whiter teeth. more tan? Sure!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the giveaway
bsyb100 at gmail dot com
I am a follower
ReplyDeletebsyb100atgmail dot com
What I love about PaintShop is the fact that you can: Rotate, resize, crop, straighten and remove red eye fast in Express Lab mode. So much simpler!
ReplyDeleteI am following
ReplyDeleteI am signed up via Bloglines
ReplyDeleteI blogged: http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-review.html
ReplyDelete1
I blogged: http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-review.html
ReplyDelete2
I blogged: http://beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-review.html
ReplyDelete3
I have your BTS button: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI linked to this page on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-corel-paintshop-pro-photo-x2.html
1
I linked to this page on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-corel-paintshop-pro-photo-x2.html
2
I linked to this page on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-corel-paintshop-pro-photo-x2.html
3
I linked to this page on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-corel-paintshop-pro-photo-x2.html
4
I am following you on Twitter (tjb415) and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/tjb415/statuses/3283809687
ReplyDeleteI added you to my blogroll: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete1
I added you to my blogroll: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete2
I added you to my blogroll: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete3
My favorite feature is Rotate, resize, crop, straighten and remove red eye fast in Express Lab mode
ReplyDeleteColor changer is my favorite
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
I follow
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Entered Bumkin giveaway
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Entered Carolina pad giveaway
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Entered invisbelt giveaway
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Added you to blog roll entry #1
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Added you to blog roll entry #2
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Added you to blog roll entry #3
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
My favorite feature is the Touch Up! I love that you can whiten teeth and remove blemishes! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletemeredith.hellen@gmail.com
Please enter my name in your amazing draw. Thanks. My favourite feature is that it tags photos with keywords for easy reference.
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com
I just became a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com
I love the sasquatch patterns- I've seen them at wal-mart!
ReplyDeleteFollower!
ReplyDeleteSubscriber!
ReplyDeleteI have your B2S button
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/3315640472
ReplyDeleteEntered See Kai RUn giveaway
ReplyDeleteEntered Corel paint shop giveaway
ReplyDeleteAdded to Blogroll
ReplyDelete2- Added to Blogroll
ReplyDelete3- Added to Blogroll
ReplyDeleteFB fan- Joanna Price
ReplyDeleteTwitter follower of CP- Joannagiveaway
ReplyDeleteI like the Makeover Tools
ReplyDeleteSubscriber!
ReplyDeleteI have your B2S button
ReplyDeleteTweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/3315737310
ReplyDeleteEntered See Kai Run giveaway
ReplyDeleteEntered Carolina pad giveaway
ReplyDeleteFav'd on Technorati- joannaprice
ReplyDeleteOn blogroll
ReplyDelete2- On blogroll
ReplyDelete3- On blogroll
ReplyDeleteI love that it's suppose to work with Vista.
ReplyDeletenbarteaux(at)gmail(dot)com
following
ReplyDeletenbarteaux(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered your O'Bon giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
I entered your Smead giveaway.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Aimee
sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com
that red eyes disappear-that is one of my problems
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
follower
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
email susbsriber
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
entered Smead giveaway
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
entered Carolina contest
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
ooo, the effects tab. I just love the Time Machine!!! It ROCKS!!!
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
I Follow you and LOVE ur site!!
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
faved on technorati.
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
added ur button to my site!!
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
entered See Kai Run giveaway.
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
entered Carolina Pad giveway.
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
entered the Soft Lips Giveaway.
ReplyDeleteahodges070501@live.com
Use advanced editing tools to fine-tune images on your own
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I follow - janetfaye
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I really like that it imports pics from my camera automatically
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3486175252
Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the little mismatched giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the invisibelt giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the o'bon giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love that you can turn photos into paintings in 3 easy steps!!
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
signed up for rss feed
ReplyDeletehave your back to school even button as also
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
I entered on Go green lunch boxes giveaway
ReplyDeleteyour in my blogroll
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
#1
your in my blogroll
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
#2
your in my blogroll
ReplyDeletehttp://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
#3
entered The Invisibelt giveaway
ReplyDeleteluvtosave at gmail.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
I follow and tweeted on Twitter!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/monkeyami/status/3551519336
monkeyami1@yahoo.com
I have your back to school button!
ReplyDeletehttp://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com
monkeyami1@msn.com
Blogged! 1
ReplyDeletehttp://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-giveaway.html
monkeyami1@msn.com
Blogged! 2
ReplyDeletehttp://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-giveaway.html
monkeyami1@msn.com
Blogged! 3
ReplyDeletehttp://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-giveaway.html
monkeyami1@msn.com
I entered the Ruthless Toothless Giveaway!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@msn.com
I entered the Invisibelts Giveaway!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@yahoo.com
I entered the O'Bon Giveaway!
ReplyDeletemonkeyami1@yahoo.com
my favorite feature is the photo retouching, to be able to Whiten teeth, smooth wrinkles and remove blemishes would be wonderful!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethompson_tanda@yahoo.com
subscribed to feeds via email and bloglines reader
ReplyDeleteInstantly fixes red eye. Who wants red eye ewww! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI am following you
ReplyDeletesigned up for rss feeds
ReplyDeleteblogged www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDelete1
blogged www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDelete2
blogged www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDelete3
Added your button to my blog. www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteAdded your back to school button to my blog www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteLinked my blog to your page.
ReplyDeletewww.winterwitch.wordpress.com
Linked my blog to your page.
ReplyDeletewww.winterwitch.wordpress.com
Linked my blog to your page.
ReplyDeletewww.winterwitch.wordpress.com
http://twitter.com/winterwitch/status/3570829180
ReplyDeleteFollowing and tweeted
Your blog is on my blogroll www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteYour blog is on my blogroll www.winterwitch.wordpress.com
ReplyDeleteI like that you can do special effects with just a few clicks.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/henglish/status/3585772383
ReplyDeletefollowing
I like the fact that you can import photos automatically, including raw images.
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com
I just became a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com
I subscribe through Google Reader.
ReplyDeletewandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com
I love how easy it is to import pictures - that you can import directly from your camera. Thanks for the chance! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteJust became a follower! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI follow! (my earlier comment is way above #3)
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
I subscribe via Google!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
I follow and tweeteD!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/natdey/status/3596840912
coolnatty12@yahoo.com
I have your back to school button up!
ReplyDeletehttp://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/
coolnatty12@yahoo.com
The makeover tool-which do you think is easier this or photo shop.
ReplyDeletechocolateandcroissants at yahoo dot com
I wrote a blog! 1
ReplyDeletehttp://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-giveaway.html
coolnatty12@yahoo.com
I wrote a blog! 2
ReplyDeletehttp://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-giveaway.html
coolnatty12@yahoo.com
I wrote a blog! 3
ReplyDeletehttp://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/08/corel-paint-shop-pro-photo-x2-giveaway.html
coolnatty12@yahoo.com
I entered the O'Bon Giveaway!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
I entered the Invisibelt Giveaway!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
I entered the Go Green Giveaway!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
I entered the Ruthless Toothless Giveaway!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
I entered the Pawparrazi Giveaway!
ReplyDeletecoolnatty12@yahoo.com
Entered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway
ReplyDeleteEntered the O'Bon products giveawy
ReplyDeleteEntered the Pawparazzi giveaway
ReplyDeleteFavored on technorati favorites - henglish
ReplyDeleteVideo training for Paint Shop Pro Photo X2 by Lynda.com is good!
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow you
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I've got your BTS button
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/2009/07/blogging-events.html
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Got your regular button
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net