Monday, August 24, 2009

Go green Lunch Boxes review and giveaway ends sept 4


We love doing home lunches alot here only because my kids don't like alot of the things the school makes. Also what kids doesn't love to show off a new cool lunch box? Well we got the camo lunch box from Go green and my son loves it! He thinks it is the coolest thing ever! My two girls are jealous which mean I guess I'm gonna have to buy them one too now! I love that they are a all green product made from recycled stuff which is awesome! We have totally went green this school year and I feel good about it! http://gogreenlunchbox.com/index.html

These awesome lunch boxes have a nice insulated cover that zips shut. On the inside there are little pocket to put notes or whatever in and there is a awesome dry erase board so I can write them a secret little love note for them to read at lunch. It make lunch so much more special! The inside also has a plastic container that snap and buckles shut. You open that and there is all kinds of separate space to separate the foods and a cool insulated metal thermos which is perfect size too. I love that everything fits in nice and neatly and my son eats alot so there is plenty of room for all his lunch ha ha.

These are definitely the coolest and best lunch boxes around that I've seen. They definitely are a kids favorite at my house and they has some great designs to fit whatever your child loves. Gosh they are so neat and handy they would even be perfect for my hubby for work lunches! So check out Go Green Lunchboxes at http://gogreenlunchbox.com/index.html You will be sure to love these like we do!
Go green Lunch Boxes is giving one of my lucky readers a lunch box of there own! so Cool!

To enter
1.go to http://gogreenlunchbox.com/index.html and tell me your favorite design or favorite feature.

Extra Entries
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

84 comments:

  1. for my boy I love the camo set as well. If i had a girl though I'd like the aloha set! cute stuff!

    mommy-momo@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the confetti set. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your main button.amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your back to school button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow on twitter and tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3518965203

    ReplyDelete
  6. Confetti or Flower Power is my favorite designs. Thanks for the chance.
    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Follower thanks!
    unforgetable_dreamer_always(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that I'm back in Hawaii I would have to pick the Aloha set!
    SHARKritzler@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am now a follower! (Found you via MBC.) Hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The camo is my favorite design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3528109425

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered your Invisibelts giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the The "ALOHA" Model
    These are different than any luch box I have seen--love them
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the Aloha set. Love the turquoise and white!

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I subscribe to your feeds.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've got you on my blog roll.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've got you on my blogroll.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've got you on my blogroll.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Confetti design! So pretty!

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. subscriber google reader

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. have your button http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  26. blogged
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/go-green-lunch-boxes-giveaway.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  27. blogged
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/go-green-lunch-boxes-giveaway.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  28. blogged
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/go-green-lunch-boxes-giveaway.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  29. entered corel paint shop pro giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  30. also entered The Invisibelt giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  31. entered Little Miss Matched socks giveaway

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the confetti set!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the Corel Photo Shop Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love the camo box, and i think the water bottle looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  35. the confetti set is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the Confetti Set!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I subscribe with Google!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Corel Paint Shop Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the O'Bon Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the Invisibelt Giveaway-
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the camo lunch box

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  42. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe to feed

    ReplyDelete
  43. http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3645273539

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered pawparazzi giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the The "ORBIT" Model.

    chaotickristy @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm a follower

    chaotickristy @ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. i follow on twitter and tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/ChaoticKristy/status/3651098394

    ReplyDelete
  48. just entered Pawparazzi giveaway

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. also entered Ruthless Toothless giveaway
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. My son would love the Camo...I love the Confetti!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow your blog!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Google Reader subscriber!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your button on my rolling marquee!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your back to school button!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Faved ya on Technorati!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Linked up on my blogroll!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  57. Linked up on my blogroll!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    2

    ReplyDelete
  58. Linked up on my blogroll!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the Aloha Set. Thanks for this giveaway and please count me in.

    chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on Twitter as chinook92 and Tweeted:

    http://twitter.com/chinook92/status/3717796733

    chinook92(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. These are great!!! my favorite one is Confetti Set
    please enter me
    reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  62. I love the camo style

    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I follow

    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I subscribe

    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I like the aloha style

    maggieh23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. i follow

    maggieh23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered the Ruthless & Toothless giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  68. I get your Rss feeds through Google reader.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Mommies Angels has been added to my Favorites on Tech.

    ReplyDelete
  70. I added a link to this giveaway on my blog:

    http://chaotickristy.blogspot.com/

    Entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  71. I added a link to this giveaway on my blog:

    http://chaotickristy.blogspot.com/

    Entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  72. I added a link to this giveaway on my blog:

    http://chaotickristy.blogspot.com/

    Entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  73. I added a link to this giveaway on my blog:

    http://chaotickristy.blogspot.com/

    Entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  74. My favorite is the orbit model and the feature I like the most is that it is non toxic and can easily be cleaned with a cloth

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3746368488


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  76. i liked the flower power set...thanks
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  77. i follow you
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. entered the ruthless toothless giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I like the pretty Confetti design! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete