Thursday, August 13, 2009

Invisibelt review and Giveaway ends aug 28- winners posted soon

With skinny kids in my house we use alot of belts and they dont always look great with the outfit but they are a must here. Well The Invisibelt is here to change the bulky, noticeable belts to slimming, un bulky, awesome accessories. No more poking the post through the holes or making new holes because the ones they have dont fit right. The Invisibelt technology is to adjust with the idea of swim goggles so all you do is slide to perfect size and latch. They are slim and fit on any pants, shirts, skirts, etc. My favorite feature is when you are wearing a tight fitting shirt that goes over your pants and you are left with bulky weird looking bumps under your shirt well invisibelt that is no more. I love that!
My girls like that they can wear them with almost anything and still look cute. They are a great accessory over the tunic tops and dresses. I love that they adjust to fit perfect with all my girls which is great since it is soo hard to find a belt to fit their small waists. The Invisibelt is a great back to school item and would recommend them for kids and adults everywhere!


The Invisibelt is giving one of my lucky readers a invisibelt. That is great!

To Enter:
1. Go to The Invisibelt website and tell me something you like about them or your favorite style.

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

71 comments:

  1. My favorite style is the original naked belt

    babyhazelton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. entered bumkin contest

    babyhazelton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bow n' bones for my granddaughter.

    theladies@frugaliciousmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have your button up
    www.frugaliciousmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The original collection is my favorite styles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3302648433

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered the Sweets 'n' Treats Cd giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered the In Balance Pillow Protector giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered the Bumkins Gift Certificate giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered the See Kai Run Shoes giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the original Invisibelt in Naked (although I would have to have the plus size).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am signed up for your RSS feed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blogged: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html
    1

    ReplyDelete
  14. I blogged: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html
    2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blogged: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html
    3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have your button on my blog:
    http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have your BTS button too: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I linked to this page on my blog post: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I linked to this page on my blog post: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html
    2

    ReplyDelete
  20. I linked to this page on my blog post: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html
    3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I linked to this page on my blog post: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-yourself-invisibelt.html
    4

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am following you on Twitter and I tweeted (tjb415): http://twitter.com/tjb415/statuses/3303632104

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am entered in the Corel PaintShop Pro giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are on my blogroll: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
    1

    ReplyDelete
  25. You are on my blogroll: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
    2

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are on my blogroll: http://luckycanuck.blogspot.com/
    3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Added to my friday post
    http://www.frugaliciousmommy.com/2009/08/freebie-friday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  28. Added to my friday post #2
    http://www.frugaliciousmommy.com/2009/08/freebie-friday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Added to my friday post #3
    http://www.frugaliciousmommy.com/2009/08/freebie-friday_13.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the cute little containers they come in!!
    wandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am a follower blog.
    wandanamgreb (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i like the bow and bows..

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the peace out or the purple haze!

    ReplyDelete
  34. entered the sid the science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  35. entered little miss matched giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  36. added your blog to my blogroll #1
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. added your blog to my blogroll #2
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I never heard of these but I love the idea! I really like the naked (clear) one the best as you can wear that one with anything. Currently my belt drives me nuts because the end of it is always sticking out or I have to fold it back under itself and it makes it super bulky. These would totally solve that!

    I'm definitely going to have to think about purchasing one (or more) of these.

    nbarteaux(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm already a follower

    nbarteaux(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wrote a blog about your giveaway

    http://foundprodigaldaughter.blogspot.com/2009/08/invisibelt-giveaway-at-mommies-angels.html

    nbarteaux(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favorite style is the Bow n' Bones

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3486123790


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have entered the corel giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have entered the little mismatched giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I have entered the o'bon giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like the original collection

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. signed up for your rss feed via google reader

    ReplyDelete
  48. i entered go green lunch box giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  49. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  50. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  51. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love that they are so different from the regular kind of belts! So cute!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered Ruthless Toothless!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the Corel Photo Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like the original style-naked.
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Entered Corel Paint Shop Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Entered O'Bon Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I subscribe with google!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/3597072680
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the Ruthless Toothless Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the Pawparrazi Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete