Saturday, August 8, 2009

Little Mismatched review and giveaway ends Aug 28-winners posted soon

I am a sucker for cute things and I found the cutest things at Little Miss Matched .We recieved the cutest notebook that my oldest daughter and my 7 year old daughter bot want haha. The little polka dots and the bright colors are perfectly adorable. The cover is tough and durable which is great! It is a perfect size for my kids to take to school to write their assignments in or write notes to their friends. The papers inside are adorable too with Little Miss Matched logo on them. This is definitely a favorite of my girls!
You must check out all the cute stuff Little Miss Matched has to offered other than notebooks, binders, they have adorable socks and clothes.They have men's, women's, boys and girls stuff. They have furniture, bed ding (which I love), and so much more. Your guaranteed to find something or things you will fall in love with! They even have a LittleMissMatched Twitter & LittleMissMatched Facebook to stay up to date on special sales and new items.
Little Miss Matched is giving one of my lucky readers a weeks worth of socks and I am jealous I want some of their sock too.

To Enter:
1. go to Little Miss Matched and tell me you favorite things

Extra entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12. follow LittleMissMatched Twitter
13. Become a fan of LittleMissMatched Facebook

95 comments:

  1. I LOVE all their women's pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their Mixter baby socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Follow Little Mismatched on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the sketchy hearts bed in a bag

    ReplyDelete
  5. follow little miss matched on twitter-vickers2622

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sketchy hearts bed in a bag.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    PS I'm sorry you are dealing with all of that stuff with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get your RSS feeds.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got your button.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are on my blogroll.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are on my blogroll.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are on my blogroll.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the kids pajamas. I already have some of their socks and my daughter loves them!

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  14. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3213019851

    ReplyDelete
  15. entered bumpkins giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. entered science kid giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. entered carolina pad giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love their Girls kooky argyle bed in a bag.

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Google Reader subscriber!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like Marvelous 190, 191, 192 socks
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like Marvelous 190, 191, 192 socks
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. entered obon giveaway
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think the womens camis and undies are adorable! Thanks for the review and giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the fabulous 176, 177, 178. They all look so warm and comfy

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I follow littlemissmatched on twitter as Prairiebelle


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3305489988


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have entered the charco caps giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have entered the sweets n' treats giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have entered the in balance giveaway

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have entered the smead giveaway

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have entered the bumkins giveaway

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have entered the star trek gel skin giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have entered the sid the science kid and dive olly dive giveaway

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the zany socks for toddler girls! So cute, my daughter would love them!
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow little miss matched on twitter at lovemykeiki

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered your see kai run contest

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered your sid the science kid contest

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered your carolina pad contest

    ReplyDelete
  40. entered the sid the science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  41. entered the carolina pad giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  42. follow littlemissmatched on twitter amolino

    ReplyDelete
  43. added your blog to my blogroll #1
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. added your blog to my blogroll #2
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. added your blog to my blogroll #3
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the Toddler Zany PJ's

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I entered your I entered your Sid the Science kid & Dive Olly Dive giveaway

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered your See Kai Run giveaway

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like fabric flip flops, fabulous black/white.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Feed subscribed with Blog Lines.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  51. 1.On my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  52. LittleMissMatched Facebook Fan - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have entered the o'bon giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have entered the corel giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I have entered the invisibelt giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. They have really cute stuff! I love their arm warmers and leg warmers!!

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i signed up to your rss feed

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. i entered go green lunch box giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  59. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  60. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  61. you're in my blogroll
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow LittleMissMatched on Twitter
    as luv_to_save

    ReplyDelete
  63. blogged #1
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-mismatched-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. blogged #2
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-mismatched-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. blogged #3
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/little-mismatched-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. The sporty kneehighs Zany 170, 171, 172

    ReplyDelete
  67. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/3585710320
    following

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like the White Zany cami!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. following Little Miss Matched on twitter - henglish

    ReplyDelete
  70. The Mix It Up T-Shirt is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  71. I'm a subscriber. trixpixel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete