Tuesday, August 11, 2009

O'Bon Review and Giveaway ends Aug 28-winners posted soon

I have learned so much and found so many awesome stores with this back to school event and here is one of my favorite, O'Bon. With the world the way it is now we are all trying to find ways to save our precious earth and back to school we are shopping for alot of paper products, pencils, tissues and etc that you wouldn't think would save our planet . With O'Bon that is different! All of O'Bon's products are made from recycled and Eco friendly products. That leaves me feeling awesome and like I am doing my part.

O'Bon has everything you need for back to school. Some of the things we got to try was the notebooks made from sugarcane paper, recycled white card ink and is soy based. They have the cutest styles too with bright colored fruit or bird feathered prints and I must say they are gorgeous. We also got to try out their 1 inch binders made from recycled gray cardboard. They are tough and stylish. You would never tell any of the stuff is made from recycled products.
Now O'Bon is famous for their pencils! Why you ask because they are too made from recycled products. They are made from recycled newspapers. That is just cool! They actually take a piece of graphite and wrap the newspaper around the graphite 48 times which protects the graphite better than wood making a longer lasting pencil. When I opened these you would think it was wood. The are hard and sharpen easily with no evidence it is made from paper. We got the Newsprint style pencils, the wildlife style pencils ( my son has tooken these over), the rainbow style pencils (which is my daughters favorite), the L'Artiste art Pencil(my oldest favorite since she love to sketch) and the Wildlife & O'BONanza color pencils( another family favorite with all the coloring going on in this house). They truly are the world's greatest pencils! Honestly I think they are my favorite thing ha ha. It just blows me away all this cool stuff is saving our earth and is so gorgeous. I am now and forever be coming back to O'Bon for my kids school needs!




O'Bon is giving two of my lucky readers some O'Bon supplies isnt that awesome!

To Enter:
1. go to O'Bon and tell me your favorite product and design

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

123 comments:

  1. I've never heard of O'Bon before! What a great find. Thanks so much for sharing it!
    I especially like the Bird Series! How cool is that? I'd pick the Birds Series - 1 Inch Binder -in Emerald. Brilliant! Thanks
    hondaray6 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/hondaray6/status/3252729491

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have your Back to School Button too!
    http://dun4fun-hondaray6.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered your Carolina Pad Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite is the Birds Series - A5 Spiral Notebook - Violet. Thanks!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered your Chaps Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered the Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the O'BON Classic Art Set. Thanks for the chance!

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a blog follower.

    treflea4 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. L'Artiste Series - Art Pencil Set
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. entered Little Mismatched giveaway
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. entered Little Mismatched giveaway
    KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the Notebooks Bird Series, especially crimson. Just so beautiful.

    marypres(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like their Bird Series A5 Spiral Notebook in Granite.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow via Google Friends.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I subscribe to your feed via Google Reader.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like Birds Series - 1 Inch Binder - Emerald.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Subscribed with Blog Lines.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/mommies-angels-obon-giveaway.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  20. 2. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/mommies-angels-obon-giveaway.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. 3. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/mommies-angels-obon-giveaway.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Back to School Event Button:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow and I sent a tweet:
    http://twitter.com/Janetfaye/status/3280558560

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. 1. I added you to my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  25. 2. I added you to my blog roll:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorite is the Spiral notebook in the sugarcane series

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the bird series note books.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like their Classic art set.
    bebemiqui82(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I went to the O'Bon site and found the crimson bird series notebooks, which would be a hit with my daughter!
    Zoe0825@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the Spiral Notebook - Cherry :)

    lavery328 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. follow on twitter and tweet

    http://twitter.com/lifestooshort7/status/3299395448

    lavery328 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the O'BON Classic Art Set! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the Newsprint Series - 2B Pencils!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Google Reader subscriber!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your button!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Such a tough decision...there are so many choices! I believe my favorite is the Binder in the Emerald Bird Series.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I subscribe to your blog's RSS feed.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I faved your blog on Technorati (username: Nelsby).
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I am following you on Twitter (user name: Nelsby) AND I Tweeted about this giveaway: http://twitter.com/Nelsby/status/3331094546
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered your Carolina Pad giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered your Corel PaintShop Pro giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered your Smead giveaway.
    Thanks!
    Aimee
    sierranelsby (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the Classic Art Set-my daughter would like that

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. email subsriber

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. blog followr

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. entered Smead contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. entered Corel contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. entered Carolina giveaway

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. entered See Kai Run contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. entered Bumbkins contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. My daughter would love the Birds Series - 1 Inch Binder - in Crimson

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  52. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subsribe

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3344487123

    tweeted

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  54. entered the carolina pad giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  55. entered the bumpkins giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  56. entered the science kid giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  57. entered the se kai run giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  58. entered the mismatched giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love these products!!
    I especially love the Birds Series - A5 Spiral Notebook - Pearl
    So pretty!
    Thanks so much for the chance to win!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. I subscribe by RSS Feed

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Your Back to school event button is on my sidebar
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  62. LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a Tweet
    http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3349591697

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered the See Kai Run Giveaway
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  65. #1 You are on my Blogroll
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  66. #3 You are on my Blogroll
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like the Spiral Notebook - Crimson. Very cool designs.

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I am following on Twitter: @danilynn6969

    I tweeted here: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3353101092

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  69. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3366336355

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3388361092

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3417368059

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]mail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Birds Series - 1 Inch Binder - Granite are awesome Binders!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I have signed up for your Rss Feeds

    ReplyDelete
  74. blogged www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. blogged www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. blogged www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Your button is on my site www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Your back to school button is on my blog

    www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. linked to this page www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. linked to this page www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. linked to this page www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. linked to this page www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. http://twitter.com/NetworkingWitch/status/3419300128

    following and tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  84. Your link is on my blogroll www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Your link is on my blogroll www.networkingwitches.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3432735238

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like the Birds Series - A5 Spiral Notebook in Violet


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3486239105


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I have entered the little mismatched giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I have entered the corel giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I have entered the invisibelt giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  92. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3498532276

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  93. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3522775141

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[aat]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  94. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3541508672

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I like the Birds Series - A5 Spiral Notebook - Violet!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered the Ruthless Toothless Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I entered the Invisibelts Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like the kiwi spiral notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  99. I like the rainbow series pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  100. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/3587467089
    following

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the O'BONanza Series Color Pencils!

    ReplyDelete
  102. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3590421415

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like the L'Artiste Series - Art Pencil Set!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I am following!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I am subscribing via google!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/3596995683
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered the Corel Paint Shop Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered Ruthless Toothless Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I entered the Pawparrazi Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I really like the Each pack of L’Artiste includes 10 high quality professional art pencils thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. i follow on twitter and i tweeted thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com http://twitter.com/eaglesforjack/status/3597485281

    ReplyDelete
  112. Entered the Coral Paint Shop giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  113. Entered the Little Miss Matched giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  114. tweet: http://twitter.com/danilynn6969/statuses/3606554695

    Danielle
    danilynn6969[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  115. The Wildlife Series Color Pencils are great! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete