Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pawparazzi review and giveaway ends sept 11

My girls are so into stuffed animals like build a bear, webkins, Ty babies and etc. When I heard about Pawparazzi I was excited to get them for my girl because I knew they would be in love! Then again I might have started a addiction lol! Pawparazzi Has the cutest little pets that you can accessorize and make your own. Each pet has their own adorable story to go with them.

We got Toby the adorable black and white cat. We got a kick out of this one because his name is the same as my hubby's ha ha. We love the accessories like the pearl collar and leash which are adorable and the great carrier purse.He is a hit with my girls and their friends. My oldest is the one that got him because she loved his story about being a cat artist and that fits her perfectly.
The other pet we got was Indy a cute little dog. my younger girl loved the flower fairy out and put it on Indy now its a fairy dog. They loved the collar which they have been using as bracelets more but have one on Indy. Indy carrier purse is also cute and they love walking around our cul de sac with them in their carriers and taking them for walks.

Pawparazzi is a great for all the kids in your life! They make great birthday presents, xmas present and you know that is coming up fast, plus a everyday i love you present! You should definitely check them out! You wont be sorry because you will fall in love with them!

Company tidbits:
Pawparazzi are little pets living big lives of glamour, fashion and travel! Their unique celebrity personalities (artists, writers, actors, and more!) encourage young girls to use their imaginations to explore the exciting world of these tiny superstar pets. Fashionable, fun accessories like Celebrity Pet Dress Up Sets, Plush Pet Beds, and the Hotel Pawparazzi expand the play experience and create hours of fun! Kids can visit http://www.pawparazzi.com/ to meet the pets, play games, view and upload pictures to our “Caught On Camera” photo galleries, and join the Pawparazzi Fan Club for exclusive access to promotions, newsletters and information on everything Pawparazzi – all for FREE! Coming soon…PLANET PAWPARAZZI, a place where kids are entertained by their favorite pets, play, travel in a virtual world, and learn at Pawparazzi University!

Pawparazzi is giving one of my lucky readers a pet of their own which is awesome!

To Enter:
1. go to Pawparazzi and tell me your favorite pet


Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

90 comments:

  1. I like Roxy
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3570130599

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered your Invisibelts giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered your Go Green Lunch Box giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered your Ruthless Toothless giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your back to school is on my blog www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my fave is toby sooooo sooooo cute

    thanks

    wadesherry@hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. blogged www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. blogged www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. linked www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. linked www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. linked www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are on my blogroll www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are on my blogroll www.winterwitch.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our favorite pet is daisy!! very cute!

    ssummmer(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. As my favorite animal is cats I'll have to go with the cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. We like Daisy! My daughter really likes doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Roxy! Thanks!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the Corel Paint Shop Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the O'Bon Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the Invisibelt Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The dog Indy is my favorite - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just started following you on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered your ruthless toothless giveaway - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like misty

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  27. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe to feed

    ReplyDelete
  28. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered go green lunch box giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  29. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3645308030

    ReplyDelete
  30. They are so sweet. My granddaughter would love Roxy!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered your ruthless toothless giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered your go green lunchbox giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think Indy is the cutest!

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follower as ethel

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I signed up to your rss feeds via google reader

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. blogged #1
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/pawparazzi-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. blogged #2
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/pawparazzi-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. blogged #3
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/pawparazzi-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered go green lunchbox giveaway
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. you're in my blogroll #1
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. you're in my blogroll #2
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. you're in my blogroll #3
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. just entered Ruthless Toothless

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. My favorite pet is Indy

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. subscribe to your feed

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted


    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3803864701

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/3804635152
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  48. entered the Reli On Temple Touch Thermometer giveaway

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered the Reli Thermometer!

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I subscribe with Google!

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I follow on Twitter & tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/3844949743

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I blogged! 1
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/09/pawparazzi-giveaway-ends-911.html

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I blogged! 2
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/09/pawparazzi-giveaway-ends-911.html

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I blogged! 3
    http://theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com/2009/09/pawparazzi-giveaway-ends-911.html

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Daisy is my favorite


    pinkveganmiso(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Entered the Reli on Thermometer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Roxy one!

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I have your button!
    cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow on Twitter & tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/cqueen2/status/3902772875

    thanks wadesherry@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the reli on thermometer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered your zulu patrol giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like Misty

    reneetaylor at sympatico dot ca

    ReplyDelete
  63. Indy is my fave, what a cutie!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. my favorite is misty..thanks
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. entered thermometer giveaway..thanks
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. entered the modbe jeans giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  67. entered the curious chef giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. entered the zula giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I like roxy.
    brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow your blog
    brewerchickey78(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Toby is my fave, looks just like my cat! trixpixel(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like daisy cause she's just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow you on twitter

    ID - iamcherdon

    ReplyDelete
  74. Forgot to mention that I tweeted

    http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/3927636256

    ReplyDelete