Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ruthless Toothless review and giveaway ends Sept 4


My girls are such a clothes and shoes freaks and they love neat and stylish clothes. Well Ruthless toothless has some of the coolest clothes. We got the pink butterfly sweatshirt hoodie and my daughter loves it! Actually all my daughters love it and want one now too. It is soft inside to kept them warm and the patterns on the outside are beyond gorgeous. The fairy on the front and the butterfly on the back are so detailed and colorful. I love it! My daughter love the wings on the hat to make her look like the fairy on the front. http://ruthless-toothless.com/

I love the quality of it. It been washed and still looks gorgeous! It is not too bulky which is great and is a awesome sweater for the fall! Ruthless Toothless has some adorable onsies and t shirts I'd also love to get. They even have laptop covers, cell phones cover and wall papers. If I have a cellphone or laptop I definitely be getting me some of those. You can even print up coloring sheet from their site and their drawings are gorgeous! They have such a cute store and awesome things I definitely be coming back for more! check them out at http://ruthless-toothless.com/ you will love their stuff!
Ruthless Toothless is giving one lucky reader one item of their choice such a great prize!
To Enter
1.Follow Ruthless Toothless on twitter.com/rtfamily

Extra entries
2.Join the Ruthless Toothless facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=29493792931
3.Tweet and/or Facebook this contest and in your comment please include the link.
4.Blog about this contest and link back to this post and leave a separate comment.3 entries
5.Follow the Ruthless Toothless blog http://blog.ruthless-toothless.com/and leave a separate comment letting me know.
6. Follow mommies angels
7.subscribe to mommies angels
8. follow mommies angels on twitter
9.add my mommies angels button to your site 2 entries
10. technoratti fav mommies angels
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered

58 comments:

  1. I follow ruthless toothless on twitter. 1amypugmire. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebook fan of ruthless toothless. amy bolda pugmire

    amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3536850369

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your button. 1.amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your button2. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow Ruthless Toothless on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tweeted ~ http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3550073113

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered your Invisibelts giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered your Go Green Lunch Box giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow Ruthless Toothless on Twitter! monkeyami
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered the Corel Photo Shop Giveaway! Thanks!
    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow RT Family on Twitter! natdey
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered the Corel Paint Shop Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the O'Bon Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Invisibelt Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered the Go Green Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow ruthless toothless on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow Mommies Angels on twitter - I'm alicedemske - thanks! alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the Pawparazzi giveaway - alicedemskehansen at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked the cute little dress with a peacock on it

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered your go green lunch box giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered your pawparazzi giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. Follow Ruthless Toothless on twitter
    as luv_to_save

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Joined the Ruthless Toothless facebook group as ethel o.

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm a subscriber
    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. twitter follower as luv_to_save

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. you're in my blogroll #1
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. you're in my blogroll #2
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. you're in my blogroll #3
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered go green lunch box giveaway

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. also entered pawparazzi giveaway

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. blogged #1
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/ruthless-toothless-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. blogged #2
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/ruthless-toothless-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. blogged #3
    http://luvtojoingiveaways.blogspot.com/2009/08/ruthless-toothless-giveaway.html

    luvtosave at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your button on my blog
    http://jabberingjessi.blogspot.com entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow Ruthless Toothless on Twitter: HY2024

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow the Ruthless Toothless blog via Bloglines

    ReplyDelete
  38. FOllow Ruthless & Toothless on twitter-AutumH

    ReplyDelete
  39. joined R&t facebook group-Autum Hofeling

    ReplyDelete
  40. tweeted this giveaway-http://twitter.com/AutumH/status/3742390359

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow the R&T blog!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow you on twitter-AutumH

    ReplyDelete
  43. added your button to the right hand side of my blog in the scroll!

    ReplyDelete
  44. added your button to the right hand side of my blog in the scroll!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow ruthless on twitter as Prairiebelle


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3747557451

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Entered the go green lunch box giveaway


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. i follow ruthless toothless on twitter
    flower_child_23
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i follow you
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. entered the go green lunchbox giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete