Thursday, August 6, 2009

See Kai Run's fall Line review and giveaway ends aug 21-Closed winners announced soon

See Kai Run is a great kids shoe company! We had the amazing opportunity to try out one of the shoes from their new fall line and I must say they are gorgeous. They have a awesome fall line one of the best yet not like the rest weren't great but I love these great styles.With these new styles and some of their older styles there is definitely a style you with love. Then with their awesome quality you will be coming back for more!

We tried out Rebekah style and they are just too darn cute. She will be the hit of her classroom. I love the colors brown and pink. I love the visible stitching looking. They are tough and made of leather. The slip free soles are wonderful especially in Utah's crazy weather. I feel safe that her feet are protected and comfortable and adorable. These shoes go beyond most shoes with all the luxuries. Your kids will love them and so will you!

See Kai Run is giving one of my lucky readers a pair of See Kai Run Shoes of their own.

To Enter:
1.go to See Kai Run and tell me your favorite style and size you'd pick if you won

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

150 comments:

  1. I like the Kasota in size 11
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the Samantha shoe in size 5!

    mfalcon13@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also entered your Bumkins giveaway.

    mfalcon13@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Violet ones and I'd get them in a size 3.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also am following your blog=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Jennifer Lee pair! Perfect for autumn dresses with tights. So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTS button is up in my Events scroll bar. http://www.sliceoheaven.us

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blog roll :: http://www.sliceoheaven.us/ {You'll have to select show all if you haven't posted recently}

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love them all- i would love to win the Sylvia, and i would choose a size 7 for my little girl.
    thanks
    veggiemcveggie[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the jennifer lee's. adorable. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. tweeted. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/3174260370

    ReplyDelete
  12. entered your carolina pad giveaway. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have your back to school button. amsbolda@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the celeste style in size 7.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3174725143

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered the Energizer Safety Kit giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered the Sweets 'n' Treats Cd giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered the In Balance Pillow Protector giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the Bumkins Gift Certificate giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Vilma Smaller! 9-12 months
    Thanks for the chance of winning!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have your button on my blog!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered your Pillow Protector Giveaway! Thanks!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered your Sweets n Treats Giveaway!
    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Elizabeth in size 6 is my pick.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the Becket in 9-12 months

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm lovin the Maverick in an 8.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would pick the Samuel in size 3! Thanks! Cute shoes!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm a follower!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered your Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo Giveaway! Thanks!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the Soft Lips Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love either the Jaewon or Rebekah in a size 6. Too cute for words!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm dying for the Elizabeth in size 5.

    ksgerow (at) bellsouth (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Subscribed to RSS feed. Thanks!

    (Elizabeth in 5)

    ksgerow (at) bellsouth (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would LOVE the Violet in a size 9, those shoes are fantastic!
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered your Sid the Science Kid giveaway.
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. My favorites are the Kenso shoes, but they say they only have them in size 3 & 4, so I'd have to pick the Eric shoes in a size 9.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Bumkins giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMGOSH so hard to choose!!! I love the Gavin and the Keegan and the Harry for Boys!

    Soooo Cute and so well made!!
    I LOVE See Kai Run Shoes!!
    Precious shoes!

    Thanks for the Chance to win!
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. Your button is on my sidebar


    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  41. back to school event button is on my sidebar


    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. LeslieVeg is following you on Twitter and left a tweet
    http://twitter.com/LeslieVeg/status/3189652527


    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. I added you to my Technorati Faves!
    My user Name is Leslie Veg

    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. #1 you are on my Blogroll
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. #2 you are on my Blogroll
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. #3 you are on my Blog roll
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow you.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I've got your button.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I get your RSS feeds.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Got the Back To School button:
    http://mommybrainmarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Technorati favourite (Frugonomics101)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Tweet: http://twitter.com/MarinOBrien/status/3197128908

    ReplyDelete
  53. I blogged! #1
    http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/08/see-kai-run-giveaway.html
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I blogged! #2
    http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/08/see-kai-run-giveaway.html
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I blogged! #3
    http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/08/see-kai-run-giveaway.html
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the Sweets n Treats Cd Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I entered your Charco Chaps Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. kaya size 8 are perfect for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the Laura Shoes

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  60. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    follow and I forgot to say in size 11

    ReplyDelete
  61. subscribe

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  62. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3209406536

    ReplyDelete
  63. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered bumpkins giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  64. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  65. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered carolina pad giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  66. I love the Steph in size 5!!
    erica.zimmerman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'm a follower!
    erica.zimmerman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Back to school button on my blog: http://justformeandyou2.blogspot.com/2008/08/hoppin-parties.html

    ReplyDelete
  69. twitter follower and tweeted: http://twitter.com/lacadazy/status/3212216524

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow your blog!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I have your button in my scrolling marquee.

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I have your Back to School button!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follow on Twitter and tweeted!

    http://twitter.com/SeeryusMama/status/3229487041

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Linked up in my blogroll!

    www.seeryusmama.com

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  75. Linked up in my blogroll!

    www.seeryusmama.com

    seeryusfam@msn.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  76. Linked up in my blogroll!

    www.seeryusmama.com

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  77. Google reader subscriber!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Faved ya on Technorati!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered the Bumkins giveaway!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the Little Miss Matched Giveaway!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I would love the Jennifer Lee shoes in a size 8 if we won!
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I also entered your bumkins contest

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would love to win a pair of the Samuel shoes size 8 for my son. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Blogged here:

    http://www.seeryusmama.com/2009/08/link-em-thursday_10.html

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    1

    ReplyDelete
  85. Blogged here:

    http://www.seeryusmama.com/2009/08/link-em-thursday_10.html

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    3

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would choose the Kaya in size 7

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I love the Lola Shoe in size 4.
    ruth dot gray at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  89. 2- Blogged- http://pricemommysense.blogspot.com/2009/08/giveaway-monday_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  90. Tweeted- http://twitter.com/joannagiveaway/status/3315503576

    ReplyDelete
  91. I entered the O'Bon giveaway!

    seeryusfam@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I entered your Sid the Science Kid giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered your carolina pad contest

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered your little miss matched contest

    ReplyDelete
  95. I entered your little miss matched contest

    ReplyDelete
  96. the Sadie in size 7 please ;)

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. entered Carolina contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. entered Smead contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. entered Bumbkins contest

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. entered Corel giveaway

    aunteegem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I entered the O'Bon Giveaway
    Leslie
    LeslieVeg@msn.com
    http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  102. Have your button http://checkkers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  103. Have your back to school button http://checkkers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  104. entered carolina pad giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  105. entered sid the science kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  106. entered the little mismatched giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like the Justin shoes in a size 8
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  108. I follow you
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  109. I follow your RSS feeds
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  110. I've got your Back to School button
    http://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/2009/07/blogging-events.html
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow you on Technorati as cezovski
    digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net

    ReplyDelete
  112. The Coleman shoes in size 7 would be super for my son!

    ReplyDelete
  113. My favorite See Kai Run style is Violet. If I won I would choose size 9.

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I entered your LittleMissMatched giveaway

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I entered your Sid the Science kid & Dive Olly Dive giveaway

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I think the Rebekah are also my favorite, but the Elise are a close second. I'd choose a size 8.

    xpsundell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I'd love the cute Eric shoes in size 7!

    ReplyDelete