Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sid the Science kid & Dive Olly Dive review & giveaway ends aug 21-Closed winners announced soon

We Got the chance to watch PBS new show before they were out and I was super excited. So were the kids! We received two Sid the Science Kid DVD's, Change Happens and The Bug Club as well as a DVD from the show Dive Olly Dive - Ship Shape Sub.

My kids don't watch a whole lot of TV . We limit it to 2-3 hours a day at max. Plus I don't like alot of the garbage that is on right now so I prefer them to watch Noggin or Disney or Cartoon Network and PBS. I love Sid the Science kid because it is educational too and the kids learn from them. Anything educational I am totally into now a days. Even video games I try to buy educational ones ha ha. My kids all knew Sid before the movies arrived and were so excited to get them and watch them. They love the music and dancing. The older ones loved all the neat experiments but now I got to do experiments with them. Hopefully the house will stay in one piece ha ha.
Dive Olly Dive I had no idea who that was but he was cute. We sat down to watch it and the character was adorable and fun and colorful which is a plus. The episodes were fun, excited and the kids enjoyed it. It is a new favorite at our house.

A little about each DVD:

The Bug Club DVD was around 2 hours in length also.. It includes the episodes:
Hello Doggie
Home Tweet Home
The Dirt on Dirt
Don't Forget the Leaves

The Change Happens DVD is almost two hours long...all of Sid and his science experiments. It includes the episodes:
My Mushy Banana
My Shrinking Shoes
My Ice Pops

Dive Olly Dive episodes included:
Haunted Ship Prank
Less is More
Navigation Consternation
Follow That Lobster
Don't tell Beth
The Perfect Pancake

PBS is giving one lucky reader these 3 DVD of their own. Super great prize for back to school get them ready for learning.

To Enter:
1. go to on over to the PBS kids website and tell me what is your little persons favorite show.

Extra entries
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

62 comments:

  1. Caillou is our favorite

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribe in reader


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caillou is our favorite! Thanks!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have your button!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the Energizer Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered the Soft Lips Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered the Carolina Pad Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered your See Kai Run Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered your Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love Martha Speaks.
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered your See Kai Run giveaway.
    katiekarr at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered your Sweet n Treat Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered your Charco Chaps Giveaway!
    monkeyami1@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. My kids like Between the lions

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    subscribe

    ReplyDelete
  16. http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3209305684

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. entered bumpkins giveaway

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. My kids love dragon tales!!!

    gypsiesthread@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow your blog!

    gypsiesthread@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Their favorite show is Clifford the Big Red Dog

    ReplyDelete
  21. My daughter loves Super why and Sid the Science Kid! Oh and she also loves Caillou, Clifford, Dragon Tales...;)
    mainlandmama at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered your see kai run contest.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered your carolina pad contest

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered your carolina pad contest

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have you on my blogroll # 3
    http://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. my sons favorite shows are curious george and super why.

    ReplyDelete
  27. My niece's favorite PBS Kids Sprout show is Caillou

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered your See Kai Run giveaway

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered your LittleMissMatched giveaway

    ReggieM1961 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  30. WordWorld.
    iluvchrisnlevi@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. http://twitter.com/henglish/status/3441744739
    following

    ReplyDelete
  32. entered the Corel paint shop giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. already on my technorati favorites

    ReplyDelete
  34. Curious George is a fave, but we call it "George, the monkey".

    Sid, the Science Kid is also a fave. My, I mean my daughter ;) like when Sid sings, "my momma, my momma's cool, but now it's time to go to school". LOL, random.org can help me be a cool mom, fingers crossed!

    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm a follower! mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  36. I get your rss feed with google reader. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you on twitter and tweeted here http://twitter.com/janetmom2maya/status/3449307783 mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  38. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday0821.html mayacarpenter at verizon dot net #1

    ReplyDelete
  39. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday0821.html mayacarpenter at verizon dot net #2

    ReplyDelete
  40. I blogged at www.giveawaysonblogs.blogspot.com/2009/08/friday0821.html mayacarpenter at verizon dot net #3

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your button at www.giveawayson.blogs.blogspot.com
    mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  42. Your linked on my blogroll, button and post. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I faved you on technorati, I'm mom2maya. mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  44. blogroll #2 mayacarpenter at verizon dot net (counted linked comment as first blogroll)

    ReplyDelete
  45. blogroll #3 mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered the smead contest mayacarpenter at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  47. My son loves Sid! My daughter likes Sid also but her favorite is Dragon Tales!
    murphykatt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered your Carolina Pad giveaway.
    murphykatt[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  49. sesame street, caillou, and sid thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. i faved u on Technoratti thanks eaglesforjack
    eaglesforjack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete