Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Curious Chef review and giveaway ends Sept 25


My kids love to help me cook especially my oldest! She is old enough to stir, crack, roll or whatever I need. We always have fun cooking together but afterwards is always the worst with cleaning up after the kids help ends up being more of a chore then cooking by yourself lol. Well Curious Chef had made products to make cooking with the kids easier. They have all the cooking needs you need but specially made for little hands. Awesome! http://www.curiouschef.com/
We received the Build-A-Kitchen set- 27 piece Foundation set which was everything you need to make just about anything. Me and my oldest made cookies with all the great stuff. We made the sugar dough using the awesome mixing bowl which by the the way is my favorite thing in the whole world. It has a lid on it with a detachable spoon rest which leaves a small hole in the lid to fit the whisk or spoon in and mix with out messes. No more over the edge spills that is awesome. Every home should have this bowl! We used the whisk, the spoon, the rolling pin, the cookie cutters, the timer, the measuring cups, the mixing spatula, the cookie turner and the measuring spoons. My daughter wore the apron , the hat and the mitts and thought she was head chef. It was cute. The utensils are great! They are tough and get the job done.

Other then the awesome bowl our other favorite was the cookie cutters since they worked great, didn't stick and were easily gripped. My daughter loved the cute designs. the measuring cups and spoons were also neat. I loved the oval shape of them which made it easier to pour. Overall this kit was great and a definitely necessity with little hands around the house. I know now every weekend we will be baking as a family a new ritual we will always love thanks to Curious Chef! Check out all the other great stuff at Curious Chef at http://www.curiouschef.com/ .


Curious Chef is giving one of my lucky reader a 6 Pc Cookie Gift Kit so great!

To Enter:
1. go to http://www.curiouschef.com/ and tell me your favorite product

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
8.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
9.Fav me on Technoratti
10.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries

80 comments:

  1. I like the 6 piece measuring spoon set

    pinkveganmiso(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Large Silicone Mixing Spoon.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow your blog.


    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get your rss feeds.

    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're on my blogroll #1.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're on my blogroll #2.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're on my blogroll #3.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks a great set. I like the 4 Piece Child Chef Textile Set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the 5 Pc Pizza Gift Kit

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. tweeted

    http://twitter.com/coolcanucks/status/3855798461

    roxxyroller(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the Build-A-Kitchen Sets: 15 Pc Dessert Set
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the different shaped cutting boards and the measuring spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Build-A-Kitchen Sets: 15 Pc Dessert Set

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love the 4 Piece Child Chef Textile Set

    ubrewme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute Stuff :) I'd love to win one of your giveaways! :)

    eaimee (at) gmail com

    ~Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow your blog. :)

    eaimee (@) gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow on twitter :)

    eaimee (at) gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll fav you on technorati :)

    eaimee (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow you on twitter and tweeted: @SereneMoments

    http://twitter.com/SereneMoments/status/3873026055

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, we like the 27-pc build a kitchen set!
    tinymansmom at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  21. My daughter would love the pizza kit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the pawparazzi giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered your reli on thermometer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered your zulu patrol giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  25. i liked the 6 Pc Cookie Gift Kit
    thanks
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. entered the pawparazzi giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. entered the thermometer giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. entered the modbe jeans giveaway
    flower_chid_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. entered the zula giveaway
    flower_child_23(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. My favorite thing is the Root Beer Float Mugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the Rabbit Cookie Cutter

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  32. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3956090006

    follow and tweeted

    ReplyDelete
  33. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered reli on giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  34. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered smart pocket giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  35. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered modbe giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  36. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered zula giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  37. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered my punch bowl giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  38. My favorite product is the 22 Pc Sundae Sleepover Kit

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/3959030449


    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the Build-A-Kitchen Sets: 8 Pc Cutlery & Serving Set!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow your blog!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I subscribe to your RSS feeds!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I have your button up!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I entered the Reli Thermometer Giveaway!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered the Zula Giveaway!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered the Smart Pocket Cloth Diaper Giveaway!

    coolnatty12(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. since we eat a ton of melons i think jamie would like the Mellon Baller

    ReplyDelete
  48. button on blog giveawaybuttonblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. 1- my blog post http://giveawaybuttonblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/cookies-for-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  50. 2- my blog post http://giveawaybuttonblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/cookies-for-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  51. 3- my blog post http://giveawaybuttonblog.blogspot.com/2009/09/cookies-for-all.html

    ReplyDelete
  52. i entered the the smart diaper giveaway too

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered the London Jean Giveaway!

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the Bibi and Mimi Shoe Giveaway!

    coolnatty12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the 6 piece measuring spoon set!

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the Reli Thermometer giveaway!

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow your blog!

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I subscribe to your feed!

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. https://twitter.com/henglish/status/4121851930
    I'm a current follower

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like the set of 6- Root Beer Float Mugs

    karenmed409 as comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  61. following blog
    karenmed409 as comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  62. rss feed subscriber
    karenmed409 as comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  63. following on twitter and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/karenmed409/status/4124329736

    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  64. entered Zula Patrol Giveaway
    karenmed409 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  65. Blogged! 1
    http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/09/win-curious-chef-giveaway.html

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Blogged! 2
    http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/09/win-curious-chef-giveaway.html

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Blogged! 3
    http://cdhawaiianoasis.blogspot.com/2009/09/win-curious-chef-giveaway.html

    monkeyami1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Entered the costumes for less giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  69. The 15 Pc Dessert Set would be great to whip up some goodies!
    tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. entered the zula patrol giveaway

    Canadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at http://forum.coolcanucks.ca/


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. The 5-piece pizza gift kit looks like fun! trixpixel[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favorite product is the 15 Pc Pizza Party Kit

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow you on twitter

    username - iamcherdon

    tweeted

    http://twitter.com/iamcherdon/status/4385368117

    ReplyDelete
  74. Faved you on technorati

    username - cherdon


    Mommies Angels has been added to your Favorites

    URL to fave

    http://technorati.com/faves/cherdon

    ReplyDelete