Monday, April 19, 2010

Breeze Comfort review & giveaway ends may 7

With kids I tend to neglected myself alot. I barely ever buy myself clothes, shoes and bras. Its been years since I went out and splurged. I so needed new bras though becuase the ones I had were over 5 years old and 3 kids later. So when I heard about Breeze Comfort and their bras I was excited to try them out. They looked so comfortable so I had to see if they really were.
I got the BASIC Perforated Push up Bra  in Powder Pink from Breeze Comfort. After 5 kids I need a little push up action. I was a little hesitate with the underwire part of the bra because all the bras I have tried that have underwires were really uncomfortable. This was not the case with this one. I fit perfectly and was very comfortable compared to most. I liked that it stayed in place and look great. I love that it was 100% breathable and I didnt sweat as much in it either. That was great! I love it!
The other one I got was the Burgundy/Black Yin Yang Sports Bra from Breeze Comfort. I absolutely love this one. I love the cute design of the cross over style. I love the support it gives while I exercise. I love the padding it has. It is my favorite bra ever. It is soft and comfortable. I think I wear this one the most.
I definitely recommend Breeze Comfort and their Bras. So head over and check them out.

One lucky winner is getting a Yin Yang Sports Bra

To enter:
1. Go to Breeze Comfort and tell me your favorite bra

Extra Entries:
1.Following Breeze Comfort on twitter
2. Tweet something you learned from their site @BreezeComfort
3. follow breeze comfort facebook page
4. post something you learned on breeze Comforts facebook page
5.Follow me
6.sign up for my rss feeds
7.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
8.add my button to your site 2 entries
9.link to this page for 4 entries
10.Subscribe to my email feeds
11.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
12.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
13.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
14.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
15.Fav me on technoratti
16.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment

146 comments:

  1. I like the Pink/Black Diva Sports Bra.
    jedoggett@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Burgundy/Black Peekaboo Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  3. BASIC Perforated Push-Up Bra (White) is my favorite.

    krystal3733@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. im following you.

    krystal3733@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. following breeze comfort on twitter @luckykrystal

    krystal3733@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/LuckyKrystal/status/12466616329

    krystal3733@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Pink/Black Diva Sports Bra is my favorite!

    LWons@HotMail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like the BASIC Perforated Push-Up Bra (Black)
    mverno@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silver/Black Yin Yang Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  10. FB fan Breeze Comfort

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. @blackbearpie is following breezecomfort

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the Pink/Black Mountain View Sports Bra

    blackbearpie@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the BASIC Perforated Padded Bra (Black).

    abfantom at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the Pink/Black Mountain View Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following on twitter as @dailymomdiaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tweeted something I learned on twitter...http://twitter.com/DailyMomDiaries/status/12493482110

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Pink/Black Mountain View Sports Bra as well!
    greenlancer at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the BASIC Perforated Padded Bra in white.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Silver/Black Diva Sports Bra.
    monster6236(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like style of the Diva sports bra, too! We just recently joined a gym, I could definitely use a new sports bra.
    ebickell at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/emilyisland/status/12525405032
    ebickell at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like the Pink/Black Diva Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  23. tweet http://twitter.com/stigay/status/12525860431

    ReplyDelete
  24. learned on their fb page that Breeze Comfort is a boutique company producing high performance breathable sports bras and athletic apparel using patented bra pad technology to provide women with the ultimate in comfort, support and style.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Pink/Black Diva Sports Bra!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Breeze comfort Twitter follower!
    sarahosborne12

    ReplyDelete
  27. I tweeted something I learned!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/12527092764

    ReplyDelete
  28. Breeze Comfort FB fan!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  29. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/breeze-comfort.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  30. Button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/breeze-comfort.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  32. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/breeze-comfort.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  33. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/breeze-comfort.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  34. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  35. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  36. Follow you & Tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/12527232322

    ReplyDelete
  37. Network Blog follower!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Corner Stork Baby giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the Magic Warble giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the Burgundy/Black Diva Sports Bra.

    umichalum08(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Pink/Black Diva Sports Bra!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I like the mountain view sports bra (Pink and black)
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. following on fb....


    any of the yin yang ones...they are cute


    and following you!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Burgundy/Black Diva Sports Bra is great, pretty but supportive

    ReplyDelete
  45. following breeze comfort on twitter - saphyress

    ReplyDelete
  46. following you on google - saphyress

    ReplyDelete
  47. I like the BASIC Perforated Push-Up Bra (Nude)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Breeze Comfort fb fan (Cynthia Conley)

    ReplyDelete
  49. On fb I learned that you can view their catalog.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome, I LOVE that yinyang sports bra! I also like the Mtn View sports bra.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like Burgundy/Black Peekaboo Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  52. Pink/Black Mountain View Sports Bra
    emmy5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Burgundy/Black Mountain View Sports Bra.
    magic5905@embarqmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. my favorite is the Burgundy/Black Yin Yang Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'd like to try the silver/black mountain view sports bra

    ReplyDelete
  56. i like Burgundy/Black Diva Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Pink/Black Peekaboo Sports Bra!

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like the Burgundy/Black Mountain View Sports Bra.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like the BASIC Perforated Padded Bra (Nude)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I like the BASIC Perforated Padded Bra (Nude)

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the Where is love giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  62. entered the Corner Stork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  63. entered the Soft Scrub giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered the Energizer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  65. I love the pink and black diva sportsbra - cute!

    ReplyDelete
  66. entered the Sensible Portions giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  67. entered the Where Is Love giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  68. entered the Cover Mate giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  69. i like the Silver/Black Diva Sports Bra

    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like the Peekaboo Sports Bras.

    kaleidoscopequeen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. i like the Pink/Black Mountain View Sports Bra

    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the Silver/Black Diva sports bra!

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the Burgundy/Black Mountain View Sports Bra.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I like the Burgundy/Black Diva Sports Bra.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow Breeze Comfort on twitter. @winsome6

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow you on network blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I Subscribe to your email feeds.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Entered Corner Stork Baby Gifts giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Entered the Where is Love? giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Entered the Sensible Portions giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I like the BASIC Perforated Padded Bra (Powder Pink)

    ReplyDelete
  82. Following Breeze Comfort on twitter - @henglish

    ReplyDelete
  83. I'm a fan of Breeze Comfort on facebook ~ Huguette English

    ReplyDelete
  84. the BASIC Perforated Push-Up Bra in white is my favorite.
    clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  85. receive your rss feed clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  86. 1 blogroll clallen at ntin dot net http://tryingnewproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  87. entered corner stork giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  88. entering energizer giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  89. entering sensible portions giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  90. entering hapari swimsuit giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  91. entering where is love giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  92. entering cover mate giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  93. I like the basic perforated push up bra. NUDE

    bgcchs(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Subscribed to feeds via google reader

    ReplyDelete
  95. tweet & following: http://twitter.com/henglish/status/13431049679

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered the energizer emergency kit giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hi - would love to win the yin yang sports bra - looks so cute!

    I also really like the Silver/Black Mountain View Sports Bra - from the website

    kimplovely@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Sports Bra Silver/Black Peekaboo

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Following facebook network ~ Huguette English

    ReplyDelete
  100. I follow breeze comfort on twitter @Aerated
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the Diva Sports Bra. The extra band on the bottom looks like it would add some support during a workout. :)
    kirbycolby at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow Breeze comfort on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  103. My favorite is the Padded Bra BASIC Perforated (Black)

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like the Push-Up Bra BASIC Perforated (Black).

    ReplyDelete
  105. The bra makes exercise a little more good-looking! The Basic Padded Bra in Black would be nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like the Sports Bra Silver/Black Diva. trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. The Push-Up Bra BASIC Perforated (White) is my fave because I'm a plain jane kinda gal & everybody needs a little pick me up now & then (lol).

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like the Pink/Black Mountain View Sports Bra!

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like the Diva Sports bra in pink & black.

    mammabear06 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I love the Sports Bra Burgundy/Black Diva, thanks!

    Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. google follower : ferriz

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  112. i like the pink/black diva sports bra!

    ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I love the Push-Up Bra BASIC Perforated (Nude) in 42 C

    constancelavery at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like the Mountain View Sports Bra

    ReplyDelete
  115. follow breeze comfort on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  116. breeze comfort FB fan - deborah t

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like the Sports Bra Pink/Black Peekaboo! Thanks!
    Email in profile :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow them on twitter as Fine Insanity.

    ReplyDelete
  119. I follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  120. i like the burgundy mountain view sports bra.

    ReplyDelete
  121. I love the Sports Bra Burgundy/Black Mountain View

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I am following Breeze Comfort on twitter @Swtlilchick

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Tweeted to Breeze Comfort
    http://twitter.com/Swtlilchick/status/13588660912

    CharlieGurl57@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Push-Up Bra BASIC Perforated (Nude)

    ReplyDelete
  125. I love the Sports Bra Pink/Black Mountain View!

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow Breeze Comfort on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete