Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sensible Portions review and giveaway ends 5-21-closed

I must tell the truth. I am a big snacker. I love snacks more than meals. Its bad I know but what can you do other than find healthier snacks right? This is wear Sensible Portions comes in. They have so many great and healthy snacks to choose from and they are yummy!

My kids have followed my footsteps and like to snack too. They love all of Sensible Portions snacks. My youngest has food allergies so its hard to find her snacks she can have and that she likes. Until now She can have Sensible Portions Veggies sticks and the Pita Bites crackers and the Veggies chips and she loves them. Plus there is different flavors to chose from. The kids favorite is the lightly salted or the rosemary olive oil ones. They best part they are healthy!

Me and my hubby love the Sensible Portions Cheating with Chocolate 100 calorie packs. MMMM yummy. I mean really who could go wrong with chocolate ha ha and only 100 calorie. Yep this is definitely my favorite.

My Hubby also loves the cinnamon apple straws. I think those have to be his absolute favorite. Not to cinnamony and just enough sweetness to feel like you are over indulging and you are not! That is great!

The pita bites cracker I like for my cranberry, chicken, walnut salad. Especially since other cracker don't stand up to these. They can hold alot without breaking and they are great to snack on with out anything as well. They have three flavors of them too so you can pick your favorite.

My kids also loved the Miners gold snack which are also low calorie and all natural, well so is all the others but this one tasty like Cheetos so my kids downed them. Kids and Cheetos are like best friends lol. I even liked them the few the kids would share with me ha ha.

Now if you are a potato chip lover well Sensible Portions got you covered there as well with their Potato straws. % less fat than potato chips and they have 5 great flavors to chose from. My favorite is the salt and pepper ones ha ha. I know I am original kind of person ha ha.

You can buy them online or at stores by you. I get mine at Costco but if you want to see where to get them by you check out http://www.sensibleportions.com/#/content_wheretofindus . So if you like to snack or are trying to find healthy things to add to lunches you need to check these out you will be glad you did!

Sensible Portions is giving one lucky reader a big box of a variety of all their snacks.

To enter:
1. go to Sensible Portions and tell me something you would like to try

Extra entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment

146 comments:

  1. I get your RSS feeds.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to try the 8 grain crisps.
    reallyareyouserious at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Veggies Crisps and Pita bites both look aweseome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/sensible-portions.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/sensible-portions.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/sensible-portions.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/sensible-portions.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow via networked blogs!
    sarah taylor Osborne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered the soft scrub giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered the corner stork giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the breeze comfort giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I entered the Where is love giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered the cover mate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tweet!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/13095237549

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to try the Pita Bites crackers! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I subscribe to your rss feeds
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the Energizer giveaway
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the Soft Scrub Total Kitchen giveaway
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would also like to try the "sea salt pita bites"
    rally_thade17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I would love to try their veggie straws lightly salted or their veggie crisps!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Entered the Where Is Love giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  26. entered the Cover Mate giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  27. entered the Breeze Comfort giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  28. entered the Corner Stork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  29. entered the Soft Scrub giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  30. entered the Energizer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'd like to try the Veggie Crisps or the Smooth Cheddar Potato Straws.
    cbeargie at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd like to try the Cheating with Chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered your Hapari Swimsuit Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/13157906133

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered your Corner Stork Baby Gifts Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd like to try their rosemary olive oil veggie straws, the sea salt multi-grain crisps and the cinnamon sugar pita chips...all of which sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  37. google friend follower

    ReplyDelete
  38. following on twitter as SnowflakeDay & tweeted: http://twitter.com/SnowflakeDay/statuses/13203846614

    ReplyDelete
  39. I subscribe to RSS feed (charmtime at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you with Google Friends Connect (Susan Margaret) charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I subscribe to your email (charmtime at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd like to try the Veggie Straws

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I subscribe to your RSS Feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the Cheating With Chocolate S'mores.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Entered your Where Is Love? giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Entered the Corner Stork giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow you on Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Entered the CoverMate giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered the Breeze Comfort giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  50. i would like to try the sea salt pita bites, thanks clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  51. sub to rss thanks clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  52. 1 button thanks clallen at ntin dot net http://tryingnewproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. 2 button thanks clallen at ntin dot net http://tryingnewproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. 1 blogroll thanks clallen at ntin dot net http://tryingnewproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. follow w/ net blog clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  56. 3 blogroll thanks clallen at ntin dot net http://tryingnewproducts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. entered energizer giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  58. entered hapari swimsuit giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  59. entered where is love giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  60. entered cover mate giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  61. entered breeze comfort giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  62. entered corner stork giveaway clallen at ntin dot net

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the energizer emergency kit giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  64. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/13479970734

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered your Energizer Emergency Kit giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  66. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/13756504315

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/13781578707

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love to try their Garlic & Chive Pita Bites
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Follower on Network Blogs.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Subscriber in RSS Feeds.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I left a comment at Slow Cooker Chicken and Bean Tacos post.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I'd like to try the Miner's Gold.
    jtmagmom73(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow on Networked Blogs under username Jennie Tilson.

    ReplyDelete
  74. I entered the Hapari swimwear giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I entered the Where is the Love? book giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  76. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/13880040401

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/13905067574

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/14005541835

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Oh yum! The Sale & Vinegar Potato Straws look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the Energizer giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  81. I entered the Hapari giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  82. I entered the Covermate giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Entered your Energizer giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Entered your Hapari giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Entered your Covermate giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I'm an email subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'd love to try the Miner's Gold! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/14052359055

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/14265925358

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwsensibleportionsco.html
    2)

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwsensibleportionsco.html
    1)

    ReplyDelete
  93. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwsensibleportionsco.html
    3)

    ReplyDelete
  94. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwsensibleportionsco.html
    4)

    ReplyDelete
  95. http://twitter.com/aleshamom4/status/14279109653

    ReplyDelete
  96. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/14285501557

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I'd like to try the Sea Salt Pita Chips!

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow you on twitter as "calidreamin87" & I tweeted the contest:

    http://twitter.com/calidreamin87/status/14330603415

    ReplyDelete
  99. Added you to my blogroll:

    http://deannainpajamas.blogspot.com/

    #3

    ReplyDelete
  100. I entered your Ocean Sinus giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  101. daily tweet
    http://twitter.com/littlecomper/status/14354365551

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Subscribed to Mommies Angels in reader
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  103. The Mommies Angels button is in my Blogroll, Buttons K - N { 1 }
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Following @collyn23 on Twitter and Tweeted the giveaway
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  105. Faved Mommies Angels on Technorati {TheLuckyLadybug}
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  106. The Cheating with Chocolate S'mores look fantastic!!! msmith572@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I subscribe in Google Reader. msmith572@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I would like to try Cheating With Chocolate Cinna Swirl.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  109. Google Reader subscribed.

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow you on Networked Blogs - Janet Fri

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  111. 4. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angels-sensible-portions-review.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  112. 3. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angels-sensible-portions-review.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  113. 2. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angels-sensible-portions-review.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  114. 1. I blogged:
    http://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angels-sensible-portions-review.html

    janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I'd like to try the cinnamon sugar pita chips

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Entered your Ocean giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I entered the Energizer Ultimate Photo contest giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  118. I entered the Ocean giveaway

    ReplyDelete