Thursday, April 8, 2010

Soft Scrub Total Kitchen review and giveaway ends 4-30-closed

So as you know I was picked as a Soft Scrub Club Captain and I was totally honored. I have already gotten to test out and share my opinions on teh Soft Scrub Total Bathroom and I loved it. So when they let me test out the Soft Scrub Total Kitchen I was excited to see how it would do.
Softscrub_total_upside_down
When I got my Soft Scrub Total Kitchen I was ready to use it. My kitchen is one place I hate being dirty. But my stove always has that greasy sticky grime on it. I have tried everything to get it off. So that was the area I wanted to target first. I used the foam spray on the grimey stove first and used a scrubby pad and I say almost all of it came off. So I did it again and let it sit a little longer and scrubbed it again and walah all of it was gone. There is only one spot around my burner that it still got spots of something on it. But it is 100% better and it is all sparkly white again and no more yellowishy sticky grime on it.
Softscrub_total_logo
Next I cleaned the counters with the spray of mist and it cleaned them and made my kitchen smell so clean. I even cleaned my stainless steel sink with it and it didnt ruin it just left it shiny and clean and refreshed smelling. I was easily able to clean the inside of my microwave without too much scrubbing. I even used the misting spray to clean my window and my glass back door. Both streak free and shiny.
Softscrub_total_spray
I am a big fan of Soft Scrub Total Kitchen and teh Bathroom one. I love that all I need is these two products and I can clean my whole house. That saves me money and time. I love that you can use it upright or upside down even the kitchen one does this feature which is so great especially for the oven and fridge.  You definitely need to check these out because I know you will love them. I do!! Dont forget to head over to Soft Scrub online and get a coupon on them.

I am giving one of my lucky readers a free coupon for a free bottle of Soft Scrub Total Kitchen. Yay!

To enter:
1. Tell me the one thing you hate to clean.

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment

99 comments:

  1. I hate to clean toilets!

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Button. #2

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Button. #1

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on networked blogs.

    Leslie Malone

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. email subscriber

    always_317537 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on twitter.
    laughwithleslie

    tweet.
    http://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/11838840586

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered your aj wrappers giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered your tommee tippee giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered your baby egg nest giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blogged. #4

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blogged. #3

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogged. #2

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blogged. #1

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow you!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate mopping the floor!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. email subscriber!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. RSS feed subscriber!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  19. Button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  22. Blog Roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  23. Technorati follower!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Networked blogs follower!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  27. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/soft-scrub-total-kitchen.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the my pleasure giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the Betty Crocker giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the Magic Warble giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the baby's first foods giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the baby egg nest giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered the my precious arrival giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered the tommee tippie giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the tender lullabies giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the tiny soles giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the tweetlebug giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/11863791037

    ReplyDelete
  41. I hate to clean the bathroom! eek. But with Softscrub it would make it alot better =) @briandav

    ReplyDelete
  42. I hate to clean the tub


    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. follower on networked blogs

    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. rss feed subscriber

    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. twitter follower & tweeted http://twitter.com/ChelleB36/status/11884449672


    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. entered the magic warble

    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I hate to clean the kitchen counters

    hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. follow blog, Jennifer

    hippopurplemonkey at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. The toliet is the worse
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I hate cleaning stove eyes! Yuck!

    lmerritt49903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm a follower!

    lmerritt49903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. i hate cleaning my stove.

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. follow on networked blog

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. follow and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/11903398719

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. email subscriber

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. follow google friend connect

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I HATE cleaning the inside of the fridge!!

    thanks
    Angie
    rennieangie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I subscribe
    rally_thade17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I hate cleaning my oven
    rally_thade17@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hey! Love the blog!
    Hope you will come visit mine and enter my EcoSmart giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I hate to clean the pans under the burners on the stove!


    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I follow via google friend connect as Karryknisley76
    karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I hate cleaning my oven.
    karryknisley76 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. The thing I hate to clean the most is my oven!
    carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow via google friend connect.
    carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/carolp8/status/12056839742

    ReplyDelete
  67. We have hard water so I HATE to clean the bathtub!

    ReplyDelete
  68. i hate cleaning the bathroom!

    contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. twutter follow you as timesurge

    contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. email subscriber as timesurge(at)live.ca

    contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. rss feeds

    contact email: tsgiveaways(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I receive your rss feeds via google reader
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I hate to clean the tub/shower walls! Thanks for the review and giveaway!
    jackievillano at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I entered the Energizer Battery giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  75. I entered the breeze comfort giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered the corner stork baby gifts giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  77. I hate to clean the showers
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I am a subscriber by email.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I am a subscriber to your RSS Feeds.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I have voted for your daughter.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I am a follower through Network Blogs.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I entered your Energizer giveaway.
    tamben7996(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow on networked blogs - belinda m


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I hate cleaning the bathroom toilet


    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow on twitter as Prairiebelle and tweeted

    http://twitter.com/Prairiebelle/status/12790454375

    bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the sensible portions giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered the Where is love giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  88. entered the Sensible Portions giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  89. entered the Where Is Love giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  90. entered the Cover Mate giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  91. entered the Breeze Comfort giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  92. entered the Corner Stork giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I hate cleaning the bathtub! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I hate cleaning my cats' litterboxes!

    ReplyDelete