Monday, April 5, 2010

Tweetlebug Boutique review and giveaway ends 4-23


Being a mom to 5 girls I know what it feels like after you have them someone comes up and says "Oh HE's so cute!" In the beginning I would be like SHE is isnt SHE! Now after 5 I just say thanks and move on lol. I was lucky with my last two they would born with a full head of hair. I could instantly put bows and stuff in their little heads. But my first born she was bald til she was like 2 and she hated to wear headbands. While putting together the baby shower event I came accrossed Tweetlebug Boutique and their adorable hospital hats for girls. I fell in love with them immediately. Such a awesome idea!

Since my girls were too big to use the adorable hats I decided to get a Ribbon Hairbow holder and some adorable hair clips. I will be buying a hat for my Photography business though just think about all the adorable pictures I could take with them. I got a cute pink and white polka dot ribbon har bow holder with a cute white bow at the top. It is absolutely adorable. I might have to get two more so I can put one in each of the girls bedrooms or bathrooms to hold all their hair bows. The clips and barretes stay in place on the holder super and they look so cute and decorative on it. I love it.
I also got from Tweetlebug Boutique a cute bee clip , a awesome Easter Bunny clip, and two adorable little bows. The bee is so cute for those spring outfits and so different then other people hair pieces. The Easter bunny clip was adorable on Easter. I got alot of compliments on it and people wanting to know where I got it. It is great for spring also. I love the bows too. I got a green which I used for St. Patrick's Day for my little one.  I also got a peachy orange which went great with my 5 yearold and 3 year olds Easter outfits I bought them. They are just the right size for little ponytails and cute as side clips which is what my oldest uses them for.

All the stuff I got from Tweetlebug Boutique was made great. I have not had to glue them or anything.They have stayed together perfectly and the kids and I love them. I definitely would recommend Tweetlebug Boutique to anyone and everyone. If you know anyone or are having a baby girl you definitely need to head over and check out the I am not a boy hospital hats. You will be glad you did!

Tweetlebug Boutique is giving one of my lucky readers a hospital hat of their choice. Awesome!

To Enter
1. Go to Tweetlebug Boutique and ell me your favorite hat

Extra entries:
1. Fan Tweetlebug Boutique on Facebook
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment

67 comments:

  1. I loooove love love the harper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and final one..I'm following tweetlebug on facebook :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Maeve
    maggieh23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i subscribe
    maggieh23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow
    maggieh23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get newsletter
    maggieh23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Harper
    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I subscribe
    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get newsletter
    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. RSS feed!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Email subscriber!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! It's a toss up between the harper and The Maeve!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/tweetlebug-boutique.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tweetlebug FB fan!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/tweetlebug-boutique.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  16. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/tweetlebug-boutique.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/tweetlebug-boutique.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have your button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Networked blogs follower!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Technorati follower!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the my pleasure giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the betty crocker giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the wee rascals giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the magic warble giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered the Soft scrub giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered the tiny soles giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the tender lullabies giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the tommee tippie giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the my precious arrival giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the baby egg nest giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I commented on Thursday Blogging post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I commented on your fathead post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I commented on your Tasty Tuesday post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I commented on your "My Story in Photos" dessert post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I commented on the baby star post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I commented on the I heart faces fix it post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I commented on your eshakti post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I commented on your wordless Wednesday snow post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/11863718052

    ReplyDelete
  41. I think the Harper is absolutely adorable.

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Blog Follower

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Fan of Tweetlebug on Facebook

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. subscribe to emails

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. entered wee ones give away

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. entered Betty crocker give away
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. folloow you on networked blogs

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. entered tiny soles giveaway
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the Harper hat


    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. My favorite hat is the The Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the Brigid.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I Follow you.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I signed up for my rss feeds.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Follow you on network blogs.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Entered the Corner Stork giveaway.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I like The Maeve
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Following you on networked blogs (lena naef)
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Subscribed to your email feeds
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. signed up for your rss feeds
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Fan of Tweetlebug Boutique on Facebook (lena naef)
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the breeze comfort giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I entered the corner stork baby gifts giveaway!

    ReplyDelete