Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wee Rascals review and giveaway ends 4-16- closed

The one thing I do know with having 6 kids is when you have a baby you can never have enough recieving blankets. It's true! I went through 3 to 5 a day with most of my kids. I was always washing them. They are so useful to wrap the baby and to burp them or to lay on the floor and so much more. Their the one thing that does everything. So I had to find some cute ones for my niece and baby Conner. I found exactly what I was looking for at Wee Rascals. They had alot of cute stuff I would love to get my niece.

I got the Chic Bébé Turquoise Triple Pack of recieving blankets. This are the cutest design blankets. The whole brown and blue in the new in thing and I love it and so does my niece. They are 100% flannel so that means they are soft and warm. The a not those tiny blankets these are a great size. They are 42" by 42" which is nice and big so the baby doesnt grow out of them fast and they cover alot. They are made great and will with stand all you put them through. The look great after multiple washes. You will honestly love these blankets from Wee Rascals. We do! Best part is they are great priced and thats important when you have a new baby on the way.

Wee Rascals has more than just recieving blankets. They have sleep sacks, fitted sheets, nursing covers and even organic stuff. So head on over and check out all their awesome stuff. They have all kinds of stuff that would make great baby shower gifts , easter gifts or new baby gifts.

Wee Rascals is giving one of my lucky readers a $25 gift certificate. Awesome!

To enter:
1. Go to Wee Rascals and tell me your favorite item.

Extra Entries:
1.Follow Wee Rascals on Twitter
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment
14.Fan Wee Rascals on Facebook
15. sign up for Wee Rascals Newsletter

85 comments:

  1. twitter follow them -kgail11

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE to own: Organic Interlock single Crib Sheet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the minky blankets
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow wee rascals on twitter
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on networked blogs
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. signed up for your rss
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. signed up for wee rascals newsletter
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. wee rascals facebook fan
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Girly Girl blanket with satin binding is adorable! Thanks for the giveaway!
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite Item is Flannelette Double pack Crib Sheet


    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow Wee Rascals on Twitter
    @ShannaEAnderson

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow you! =]
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow Wee Rascals on Twitter (@fureez)
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL ! =]
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I signed up for WEE RASCALS NEWSLETTER!
    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a fan of Wee Rascals on Facebook.
    -Shanna A.

    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. email subscriber
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I FOLLOW ON NETWORKED BLOGS!


    shanna.elizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow your blog
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. @busyworkingmama follows wee rascals on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE their taggie blankies! These are SUCH a hit with little ones! My 2.5 year old loves her taggie till this day :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow wee rascals on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the Organic Sleep Sacks. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. tweeted and follow u. amypugmire@live.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/11594125795

    ReplyDelete
  26. fb fan of wee rascals. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. entered baby egg giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. entered tiny soles giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I subscribe to RSS feed (charmtime at gmail dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I follow WeeRascalsbaby on twitter (littlecomper)

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  31. My favourite item is the double lined flannel receiving blankets!

    charmtime at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. google follower
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the pee pee tee pees!
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. entered baby's 1st foods
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. entered the tommee tippee
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. entered tender lullabies CD
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow you!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love the pink Extra Large Organic Receiving Blanket!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. RSS feed!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/wee-rascals.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  41. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/wee-rascals.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  42. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/wee-rascals.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  43. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/04/wee-rascals.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  44. I have your button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  45. You're on my blog roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  46. You're on my blog roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  47. Networked blog follower!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Technorati follower!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I signed up for the wee rascal newsletter!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wee Rascal FB fan!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I entered the My pleasure giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I entered the Magic Warble giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered the Tweetle Bug Bouquet giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the Baby cupcakes giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I entered the Soft Scrub giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the Tiny Soles giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I entered the Baby's First foods giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered the Baby Egg Nests giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I entered the My precious arrival giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the Tommee Tippie giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the Tender Lullabies giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I commented on your Happy Easter post!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Wee Rascals Twitter follower!
    sarahosborne12

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/11863582165

    ReplyDelete
  65. love the minky blanket soo nice looking

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. follow on network blogs

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. follow you

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. wee rascals fb fan
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. recieve emails
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. get wee rascals newsletter
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. entered betty crocker giveaway
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. entered tweetlebug giveaway
    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the double lined flannel/minky receiving blankets

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. My favorite is the Organic Extra Large Receiving Blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I'm an email subscriber. cbeargie at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I like the idea of a Flannel Play Pen fitted Sheet with the cute nursery rhyme print.

    ReplyDelete
  77. I also entered the My Pleasure giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  78. I also entered the Energizer giveaway.

    ReplyDelete