Thursday, May 13, 2010

Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest & giveaway end june 4

Many photographers dream of seeing their images in the pages of National Geographic magazine, I know I would love to see my work in there. Now, through the third annual  Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest  , photo enthusiasts of all skills levels will have a chance to realize that dream. The winner will have their photo featured in the December issue of National Geographic magazine in an ad for Energizer® Ultimate Lithium batteries, and they’ll also be awarded the trip of a lifetime – a National Geographic Expedition for two to the Greek Isles.

Through Wednesday, June 30, aspiring photographers can visit National Geographic to enter one photo in each of six thematic categories: animals/wildlife, nature, travel, people/cultures, weather and action/energy. Whether you are a digital photography novice, a proud picture-taking mom or a long-time photo enthusiast, all skill levels are encouraged to enter. One of last year’s Category Winning photos was shot by a zoo employee on a regular point-and-shoot camera. So anybody could win!

After the entry period closes, Richardson will review all of the entries and select two finalists in each category. Then, from Aug. 17 through Sept. 15, Americans will be asked to go online and review each of the Category Finalists and vote for their favorite in each category. Once the Category Winners are determined, Richardson will help choose a Grand Prize Winner, to be announced on or about Nov. 4.  So head over and Enter Now you know I will be entering!

Energizer is giving one of my readers two 4-packs of AA and one 4-pack of AAA Energizer Ultimate Lithium batteries ($33 value) Awesome.

To Enter:
1. go to Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest an tell something you learned or seen

Extra Entries:
1. Enter Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest for 5 entries
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment

114 comments:

  1. I saw a neat photo titled Animals/Wildlife of buffaloes roaming the prairie!
    Thank you for the giveaway :)
    hurdler4eva(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned that the Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices. Great!
    Thanks for the chance.
    eli_green22 at yahoo dot com dot br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned that there were six photo categories for the contest.

    LWons@HotMail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a photo of a herd of zebra.
    lenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that there is a Green Guide for Everyday Living, a comprehensive site with tips for things as everyday as health and beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned that those batteries last a really long time!

    brandon_ralston@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned ' no great photo ever came from a camera with dead batteries ' . Ok, I guess I knew that, that's just something I saw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices

    ReplyDelete
  9. The guide for green living everyday is kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The website has a gallery of beautiful photos you can look at and rate. I looked at some from the wildlife category.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There are 6 categories to check out!
    Thanks for entering me! Great Contest!

    Janna Johnson
    janna@FeedYourPigBlog.com
    jannajanna@hotmail.com
    www.FeedYourPigBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw a gorgeous photo Travel: The Joy of Encounter
    Photo and Caption by Ebbe Sweet
    Moroccan Footsteps....it's a photo of gorgeous brightly colored shoes. What a fun photo!

    shel704 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I learned that Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices.

    teenytig@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Energizer Lithiums are the worlds longest lasting battery.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw some super cute pictures of cats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw some incredible nature and animal pictures - I love the If Only I Could Reach Shot of a ladybug reaching downward

    sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwnationalgeographic.html
    1)

    ReplyDelete
  18. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwnationalgeographic.html
    2)

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwnationalgeographic.html
    3)

    ReplyDelete
  20. http://4tmama.blogspot.com/2010/05/mommies-angelshttpwwwnationalgeographic.html
    4)

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://twitter.com/aleshamom4/status/14280307116

    ReplyDelete
  22. great nature pictures
    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. subscribe
    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. i get emails
    cawtlw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I seen energizer bunny
    dee52145@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. i get emails
    dee52145@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I subscribe
    dee52145@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. FB follower
    dee52145@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I seen a great flower pic
    maggie23@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I see that you can ask Jim Richardson (who is a National Geographic photographer) your biggest photography questions. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm a follower. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Entered your Energizer Tool Kit giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Entered your Hapari giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Entered your Sensible Portions giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I learned the grand prize in the 2010 Energizer Ultimate Photo Contest is a National Geographic Expeditions trip for two to Greece & your photo published in an Energizer ad in National Geographic magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the Ocean giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the Energizer tool kit giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Sensible Portions giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the Hapari giveaway too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I learned that they have 6 categories


    Animals / Wildlife
    Nature
    People / Cultures
    Travel
    Weather
    Action / Energy

    ReplyDelete
  41. I saw some really amazing photos--the one with the raindrop just before hitting the woman's hand was great, and I also liked the bright yellow of the umbrella and the flowers.

    cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I learned that they have a Green Guide for Everyday Living with useful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  43. I learned that the Ultimate Lithium batteries have a 15 year storage life.

    samsakara@twcny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. i learned that Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices

    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered the Happy Green Bee giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered the Sid the Science Kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  47. I learned that the Energizer Ultimate batteries are the world's longest lasting in high tech devices.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Button here:
    http://Beachbird2.blogspot.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  49. Button here:
    http://Beachbird2.blogspot.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  50. Networked Blogs follower as Judith Beach

    ReplyDelete
  51. On blogroll here:
    http://Beachbird2.blogspot.com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  52. On blogroll here:
    http://Beachbird2.blogspot.com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  53. On blogroll here:
    http://Beachbird2.blogspot.com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  54. email subscriber
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow you :)
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I looked through the Animals/Wildlife gallery and saw a great photo of two zebras. I never realized what a beautiful animal the zebra is!
    chirpatme at rocketmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. There is an educational section on the Energizer website where you can learn fun things such as how Conrad Hubert invented the flashlight.

    ReplyDelete
  58. I saw a neat photo titled Animals/Wildlife of buffaloes roaming the prairie!

    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. follow you

    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Subscribe to your email feeds
    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. sign up for your rss feeds

    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Follow you on network blogs on sidebar
    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. follow and tweet : http://twitter.com/sinhead83/status/15075333532

    sinhead83 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Awesome blog and thanks for the giveaway!
    Would love, love, LOVE to win this!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  65. I learned that the Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I learned that there is a Green Guide for Everyday Living.
    erma6323@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  67. Energizer® Ultimate Lithium Batteries Performs in extreme temperatures from -40°F to 140°F

    tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I learned that the Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices.

    ktgonyea at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Energizer® Ultimate Lithium AA and AAA batteries are the world's longest lasting batteries in high-tech devices. trinitygsd at yahoo do tcom

    ReplyDelete
  70. email subscribe

    motherabagail531 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I seen a link to print a $2.00 on any one (1) package of Energizer Ultimate Lithium brand batteries coupon.

    motherabagail531 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I seen Simonos Petras Monastery

    skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I subscribed by rss feed. skyxsky27(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I learned that the winning photo will also be featured in an Energizer ad in the December issue of National Geographic magazine.

    imin2fun81 at mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I checked out the Energizer site and I saw a lot of amazing photographs! I also saw a professional photog on there and his tips, he is amazing!

    justine417@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am following you via networked blogs

    justine pierson
    justine417@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  77. I subscribe via email

    justine417@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  78. I follow you via google connect

    justine417
    justine417@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  79. Simonos Petras Monastery mzpaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I found a photo of a coyote in Big Bend National Park, Texas
    angelsspot(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Following you on GFC
    angelsspot(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I learned that they have 6 categories


    Animals / Wildlife
    Nature
    People / Cultures
    Travel
    Weather
    Action / Energy

    ReplyDelete
  83. I learned that Jim Richardson will be judging the photos

    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  84. SUBSCRIBE RSS VIA GOOGLE READER

    ReplyDelete
  85. FOLLOW GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

    ARDY22

    ReplyDelete
  86. subscribe to you via email

    ardy22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  87. HAVE MAIN BUTTON NO.2

    http://ardy22.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  88. follow networked blogs

    rich hicks

    ReplyDelete
  89. follow you twitter

    ardy22

    ReplyDelete
  90. I looked at the Q&A with Jim Richardson, the National Geographic photographer, and he said if he could only take one lens with him, it would be a 18-200mm lens. I just got a digital SLR and am finding the standard lens doesn't always do what I want, and now I know what to look for.

    ReplyDelete
  91. I learned that Energizer batteries are designed to keep working even in extreme weather

    scarter305 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like the pic of the zebras.

    ReplyDelete
  93. I learned that there are six categories in the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on Facebook Networked Blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  95. I subscribed to your email feed.

    ReplyDelete