With school starting in a matter of weeks we are trying to get everything in order to make their first day perfect and the rest of the year fun! 5 out 6 of my kids will be in school next year. Wow its gonna be quiet here lol! But since this isn't my first time with back to school I kind of know what my kids need and don't need. Trust me it was a hard lesson to learn but I think I got it down well until they hit junior high and high school and wait college then I got to learn all over again. But for now we are stocking up on there necessities. Now most of you might not think of bibs?aprons as a school need but if you were me last year with my 4 year old in head start and every day coming home with stain outfit with paint and marker on them I learned a Art apron is a major necessity on my list!
I must say we threw away at least 20 good school outfits last year from paint and marker stain alone. That's at least $150 worth of clothes! Well Bumkins has saved the day! No more wasting money, no more stained clothes and still lots of beautiful pictures to hang or should I say cover my fridge! The best part they come from Bumkins one of my favorite stores. I have gotten diaper cover from them and love them. Now these apron are the best I have seen out there. The are a vinyl like material so no paint soaking threw to their clothes and easy to clean up! I love the toddler ones with the full sleeves to keep all of their clothes protected. They are nice and long which is a plus for me. They come in many different sizes , styles and prints to fit anyone of your child's needs and likes!
Junior Apron (ages 3-6), Junior Bib (ages 1-3), Child Apron (ages 6+), Art Smock (ages 3-5)
* Ages may vary depending on your child's size
The adorable print styles are Pink Fizz, Flutter Floral, Flower Garden, Pink Paisley, Pet Parade, Blue Fizz, On-The-Go, Cat In The Hat, and Green Eggs.
I got the Junior Apron in Pink Paisley which is one of my favorite designs. I am a big fan of the browns and pinks and blues. I love the long sleeves and how extra sized it is to cover them! I love that my daughter can take it to school with her and it is small enough to fit in her backpack and I don't have to worry about paint on her clothes anymore! It is awesome!
The second one I got was for my 3 oldest and it is the Child's Apron in Flower garden which actually is the same design i got the diaper covers in ha ha. Hey what can i say its cute!
I definitely recommend these to all kids going back to school they definitely should be on the top of your list with pencils and paper!
Plus Bumkins is giving us a Back 2 School coupon code. The code is: b2school09 This code is for FREE UPS Ground Shipping on orders over $35.00 and is good until September 1st, 2009 Bumkins will be giving away 5, $35.00, Gift certificates as a part of the Bumkins Back 2 School Blog Tour! Bumkins will choose the five winners beginning Monday August 10th, giving away one gift certificate each day that week. In addition to the giveaway they are having a great sale on all back to school supplies.
TO ENTER:
1)All you have to do to enter is comment here on your favorite print and style http://www.bumkins.com/shop/pc/Art-Smock-28p19.htm and for more entries you can comment on the Bumkins blog, or on ANY of the participating blogs’, Bumkins Back 2 School Blog Tour posts!
Here is all the blogs that are participating so stop over and comment at them too for even more entries
1) Your Mama Reviews
2) The Mom Buzz
3) Barefoot Mommies
4) Copper Brick Road
5) Jolly Mom
6) Born 2 Impress
7) Amanda: A Stay-at-home Mom’s Point of View
8 ) Mommies With Style
9) The Laughs Will Go On
10) Momma in Flip Flops 2
11) Mom Start
12) AK Blessings Abound
13) Safe Mama
14) Deal-ectible Mommies
15) Design {for} Baby
16) 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires
17) Kiddies Corner Deals
18) Goodies for Mom
19) Baltimore Mama
20) The Not-So-Blog
21) 3 Kids and Us
22) I like it Frantic
23) Through Hazel Eyes
24) Mommies Angels
25) Look What Mom Found
26) Life Starring the Kids & Me!
27) The Morris Bunch
28) As They Grow Up
29) We Are THAT Family
30) The Shopping Mama
31) True Cuddles
32) The Divine Miss Mommy
33) The IE Mommy
34) Mommy Goggles
35) Thrifty and Chic Mom
36) Go Graham Go!
37) Monkey Mayhem
38) Our Ordinary Life
39) Seeryus Mama
40) Outnumbered 3 to 1
41) Good Golly Miss Blondie
42) Baby Luxe {daily}
43) Mommy Enterprises
44) Mom’s Most Wanted
45) Simply Being Mommy
46) What Mommies Need
47) Coupon Divas
48) The Glamorous WAHM
49) Simply Stacie
50) It’s Just Simply Unique
51) Not So Average Mam
Even more entries on my blog:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 3 entries
5. add my button to your site
6. add my back to school event button
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Fav me on Technoratti
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
Now think about that there is 11 entries on my blog and many more entries on others blogs and entries on Bumkins blog thats alot of chances!
My favorite is the horton hears a who
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love the Blue Paisley Child Waterproof Apron! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteMy son's favorite would be the "On the Go" smock because he loves cars.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13@hotmail.com
My favorite print is the blue fizz
ReplyDeleteI subscribe in reader
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Entered the Soft Lips giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the energizer giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the charco caps giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the sweets n' treats giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the in balance giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
I have entered the smead giveaway
ReplyDeleteCanadian Contests, Freebies, Coupons, Deals, Games and Chat - join us at CoolCanucks.ca
bluebelle0367(at)hotmail(dot)com
Junior bib in cat in the hat.
ReplyDeleteI like the yellow fish bib!
ReplyDelete\ellybean (at) connected2christ (dot) com
http://www.connected2christ.com
My favorite design is the Urban Green!
ReplyDeleteI subscirbe to your feed via Google!
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter & tweeted! http://twitter.com/amweeks/status/3152312612
ReplyDeleteI love the Cat in the Hat Art Smock!
ReplyDeleteaddeviant006 at gmail dot com
I also entered your See Kai Run giveaway.
ReplyDeletemfalcon13@hotmail.com
My favorite print is the Cat in the Hat and my favorite style is the Junior Bib.
ReplyDeleteI follow on twitter and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/3174758397
ReplyDeleteI entered the Energizer Safety Kit giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Sweets 'n' Treats Cd giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered the In Balance Pillow Protector giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Smead giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered the See Kai Run Shoes giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI love the green eggs and ham fabric.
ReplyDeleteI entered the See Kai Run giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI like the pink paisley art smock
ReplyDeletetimmiedeluca@comcast.net
signed up for feed
ReplyDeletetimmiedeluca@comcast.net
http://twitter.com/GabbyLowe/status/3209285934
ReplyDeletetimmiedeluca@comcast.net
Entered Sid the Science Kid & Dive Olly Dive
ReplyDeletetimmiedeluca@comcast.net
I like the green Starter Bib with the skulls on it
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I follow you
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I've got your button
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/
Fave you on Technorati as cezovski
ReplyDeletedigicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
I've got your Back To School Button on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://carolsbloggys.blogspot.com/2009/07/blogging-events.html
digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
Pink Paisley is my favorite...so cute!
ReplyDeleteseeryusfam@msn.com
I love the pink paisley art smock for my daughter.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe.
ReplyDeleteI follow.
ReplyDeleteI also entered you skr contest.
ReplyDeleteI follow
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Entered Invisbelt giveaway
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
Entered Carolina Pad giveaway
ReplyDeletebabyhazelton@gmail.com
I entered your little miss matched contest
ReplyDeleteI entered your carolina pad contest
ReplyDeleteI entered your sid the science kid contest
ReplyDeleteI like the art smock in flower garden
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
follow blog
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
subsriber
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
entered Smead contest
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
entered the Corel contest
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
I entered the Carolina pad contest
ReplyDeleteaunteegem@yahoo.com
Art Smock- pink fizz, like anything dots or circles.
ReplyDeleteskyskyaa11(at)gmail.com
Have your back to school button also. http://checkkers.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteskyskyaa11(at)gmail.com
really like the cat in the hat smock
ReplyDeleteentered smead giveaway
ReplyDeleteI have you on my blogroll # 3
ReplyDeletehttp://iheartgiveaways.blogspot.com/