Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Baby Shower day 10- Fandanglings ends 4-1

Now if your looking to decorate your nursery or your kids room then I have the place for you. Fandanglings is this new invention to turn you ugly ordinary fan into room decor. You can turn your fan into a cute mobile for your baby or a neat decoration for your kids room. This is such a neat idea!

So We got one for the baby shower and it was the cute little fish set in blue for my Great nephew Conner. My sister and niece loved how creative it was. I know my kids loved to stare at the fan when they were babies. It was their favorite thing to watch other then mommies face. They know Conner will love to lay and watch them for hours.
I received the fish set too but in pink of course and my daughters all love it. It adds flare to the room and something that catches your eye as soon as you walk into the room. My oldest wants the Diva set for her room and my other girls want the butterfly set. My son even wants some but of course he wants the sports set. They are great for all ages and are so cheap too. These would make awesome birthday presents, baby shower gifts, Christmas gifts and more. The best part is they are easy to put on just with some sticky tape and Velcro and they actually stick great. We haven't had any make a escape. They have all stayed put even with the fan on.

Fandanglings are definitely the hottest new thing out there and all kids and babies girls and boys will love them. So head over and check them out. Great Easter Basket stuffers too.

Fandanglings is giving a set to one of my lucky readers that's awesome!

To Enter:
1. Go to Fandanglings and tell me your favorite set.

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment
14.if you voted for my daughter and left a comment 1 entry
15.Extra entry for Early bird posting baby shower button early

71 comments:

  1. I love the pink flutterflies set!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered the origany giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I entered the baby bunch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the earth mama angel baby giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I entered the betty crocker giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I entered the My Precious Kid giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered your Betty Crocker giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered your Precious Kid giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered your Cleanwater Baby Tub giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered your Earth Mama Angel Baby giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I entered your Lullabelly giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered your lullabelly giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I commented on your march 17th Wordless Wednesday!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered the Agoo giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the pink flutterflies and the safari set!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I follow



    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. definitely the pink butterflies

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered AJ wrappers

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered lullabies cd

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered tiny soles

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the pampers giveaway

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the betty crocker giveaway

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the Tiny soles giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered baby banz

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered:

    "baby shower day 6- My precious kid review & giveaway ends 4-1"

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I blogged!#4

    http://mommysworldofgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandangling-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. I blogged!#3

    http://mommysworldofgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandangling-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. I blogged!#2

    http://mommysworldofgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandangling-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. I blogged!#1

    http://mommysworldofgiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandangling-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love their blue underwater adventure set!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the safari set!

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have your button.

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com


    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have your button.

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com


    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  36. I subscribed to your email .

    always_317537 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I blogged. #1

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandanglings-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow you on networked blogs.

    Leslie M

    livelovelaughwitleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I blogged. #4

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandanglings-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I blogged. #3

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandanglings-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I blogged. #2

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/fandanglings-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.

    @laughwithleslie

    http://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/11221583423

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the puparazzi set

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I entered your betty crocker giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered your tommee tippee giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered your aj wrappers giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I entered your baby bunch giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered your my precious kid giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like the pink flutterflies set
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. Subscribed to your email feeds
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. signed up for your rss feeds
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love the Drama Queen set, for my little drama queen.

    supergrand2009@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered the Clean water tub giveaway.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the Baby's first call giveaway.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love the safari set. Would match my sons room great, he has a safari mural.
    couponsiwant(at)verizon(dot)net

    ReplyDelete