buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vote for my little girl

I recieved a email saying Parenting.com chose my little girls photo for the running of this weeks contest I am honored and excited and of would love to win this for her so I am begging for votes!! All you have to do it click the link below and then click on love it thats it no signing up or anything. So if you have a moment I would really love it if you could vote for her. Also for your time I will offer 2 extra entries into all giveaways going on now and into my up coming baby shower event in March just leave a comment here that you voted and then when the baby shower event starts I will remind you that you get 2 extra entries. thats it simple and I want to thank you if you do. Here is the photo that is up for the winning. http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/112169

15 comments:

Teresa said...

I voted! Cute pic!
mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

Mami2jcn said...

I voted for her!

What a cutie-pie!

Aimee said...

I voted for your daughter. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I voted for Destiny. It seemed waaaay to easy! :)

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

I just voted and FB, good luck hun she is a doll!

shirley said...

I voted, proud to do so, HOW CUTE!

Jackie said...

I voted! What a great photo and a beautiful smile. Good Luck!

GoneGirl said...

Voted! Good luck!

4tmama said...

Cutie girl!! Just voted!! (aledol)

Darcie K. said...

What a great pic! I voted and posted to facebook. Good luck!

sunnymum said...

I just voted for her. She is adorable!

Tamara B. said...

What a sweetheart and I voted for her :)

lfhpueblo said...

I voted for your precious one and asked people on my facebook page to come and vote too. Good luck. She has such a winning smile.

Brandy said...

She is beautiful! I voted and asked for help on my FB page. Good luck!

Terri Dell said...

I voted and posted to Facebook. she's adorable