Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby Shower day 14- Tiny Soles ends 4-9

With every new baby comes new shoes. Really it does! I love buying little cute shoes for my babies. Not only are they good for protecting their cute little toes but they keep them warm and stylish. I know most people dont think about shoes until they start walking but it is best to train them when they are too little to take them off. This I learned the hard way my youngest loves shoes but never keeps them on her feet. My oldest I had shoes on her daily from birth and she always left her shoes on. So I had to find the cutest and best made shoes for my soon to be great nephew Conner. I came acrossed Tiny Soles and I was immediately in love.

They had a huge selection even just for the 0-6 months section. They had all the top brands and great prices. They even had shoes for my kids that fit even up to my 11 year old. That is great. I must really stress that they have a huge I mean huge selection of great shoes. It took me forever to find the perfect pair to get for Conner. I know where I am doing school shoe shopping this year!

I ended up getting the Pediped Kyle in Choc brown/khaki. These are so cute and well made. I know they will fit him a long time and they will last. I love the flexible soles and the hand stitched seam around the sole. The are so cushiony and look so flipping comfortable that I know Conner will love them. My favorite is the look of these shoes. They are suede and leather and look so sharp. They are great everyday shoe but will be perfect dress up shoes too. My niece loves them and cant wait to be able to use them and show them off.

So if you are looking to buy shoes for your kiddos for spring, easter, or school or whatever the reason you definitely should check out Tiny Soles. You will find something you love and at a awesome low price.

Tiny Soles is giving one of my lucky readers a $30 gift certificate to buy your favorite shoes.

To Enter:
1. Go to Tiny Soles and tell me your favorite pair of shoes

Extra Entries:
1. Fan Tiny Soles on Facebook
2. Follow Tiny soles Blog
3.Follow me
4.sign up for my rss feeds
5.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
6.add my button to your site 2 entries
7.link to this page for 4 entries
8.Subscribe to my email feeds
9.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
10.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
11.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
12.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
13.Fav me on technoratti
14.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment
15.if you voted for my daughter and left a comment 1 entry
16.Extra entry for Early bird posting baby shower button early

205 comments:

  1. i love the See Kai Run Arianna Raspberry. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow tiny soles blog. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fb fan of tiny soles. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have your button 2. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. email subscriber. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have your baby shower button. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. entered the baby bunch giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. entered agoo gc giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. entered the sassy baby gym giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. entered baby bathtub giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. entered origany giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. follow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/10822312614

    ReplyDelete
  13. entered lullabelly giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. entered precious kid swaddle blanket giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i like the pediped Brady Orange/Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, so much to love on their site! I'd love the "Smaller by See Kai Run Naya".

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered your Betty Crocker giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered your Precious Kid giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered your Earth Mama Angel Baby giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered your Baby Cupcakes giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered your Lullabelly giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered your Fandanglings giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I subscribe by email
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like the pediped Flex McKenna Choc Brown
    sylviawhit@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the pediped Andy Choc Brown Suede!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm a fan of Tiny Soles on FB!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow the Tiny Soles blog!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I signed up for your RSS feed!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I follow you!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. You're on my blog roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  32. I faved you on technorati!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow via networked blogs!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tiny-soles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  35. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tiny-soles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  36. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tiny-soles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  37. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tiny-soles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the California Caramel giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the proactiv giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the Betty Crocker giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the pampers giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered the Baby's 1st Phone Call giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I entered the Origany giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I entered the Clean water baby tub giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered the Sassy Stim Gym giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered the precious kid giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I entered the tender lullabies giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered the lullabelly giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I entered the fandangling giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I entered the earth mama angel baby giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I entered the baby bunch giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered the baby banz giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. LOVE the Keen Newport H2 in Topaz!

    addeviant006 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. The pediped Flex Brody Choc Brown is my favorite pair.

    ReplyDelete
  56. I fan Tiny Soles on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow and tweeted. http://twitter.com/susanlanai/status/10836202696

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered your Baby Cupcakes giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I entered your Baby Bunch giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered your Baby Banz giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered your Sassy Stim-gym giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I entered your Betty Crocker package giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered your Cleanwater baby Tub giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I'm a facebook fan of TinySoles under username Jennie Tilson.

    ReplyDelete
  65. My favorite pair is the Robeez 1st Stepz Ditzy Floral Pink Canvas.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I follow TinySoles blog via Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow through Google Friend Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I entered the Betty Crocker package giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  69. I'd love the KEEN Newport H2 Navy shoes for my kiddo for the summertime. Thank you for the fabulous giveaway.

    s.mickelson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like the TinySoles :: Soft Sole :: Robeez Big Flower T-Strap Pastel Pink

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I entered lullabies cd

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I entered lullabelly

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I entered AJ wrappers

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I entered the pampers giveaway

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I entered the betty crocker giveaway

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered clean water baby tub giveaway


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I love the pediped Isabella Choc Brown!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered the Betty crocker giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered the Pampers giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered the Origany giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I entered the Sassy giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I entered the Baby Bunch giveaway!


    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I entered the Agoo giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered the Earth Mama giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered the Lullabelly giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the Fandanglings giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered "Baby shower day 9- Earth Mama Angel Baby ends 4-1"

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I entered tommee tippee

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like the pediped demitri boys shoes
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I subscribe to rss feed
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I subscribe via email
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I like the See Kai Run, Justin, size 9
    HobartsMama {AT} aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered the Baby Bunch 4/1 contest
    HobartsMama {AT} aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered the Agoo contest
    HobartsMama {AT} aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I entered the Pampers contest
    HobartsMama {AT} aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered the Pampers contest
    AllMyCrazyCats @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I entered the Agoo contest
    AllMyCrazyCats @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like the See Kai Run Samuel
    allmycrazycats @ aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I entered the Precious Arrival giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  100. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  101. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  102. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  103. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  104. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  105. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  106. My fave pair are the pediped Grace Brown w/ Polka Dots
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered your baby bunch giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered your Baby's First Foods giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  109. I entered the baby's first foods giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I entered the Baby's first foods giveaway!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I love the KEEN Kootenay Pinecone Infants!! Too cute boots!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  112. I follow you via networked blogs!
    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I follow you on twitter and tweeted about this giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/perfectbluemoon/status/11209197718

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I entered the betty crocker giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I entered the baby bathtub giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I entered the sassy gym giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I entered the baby banz giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I entered the baby bunch giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I entered the earth mama baby angel giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  121. I entered the lullabies giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I entered the tommee tippee giveaway!
    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I entered the precious arrival giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I entered the baby's first foods giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I like the Pediped Sam Olive shoes

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I think the Daisy shoes by smaller arae adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  127. I Follow Tiny soles Blog
    carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I follow your blog via google friend connect.
    carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I signed up for your rss feeds
    carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I follow on twitter and tweeted
    http://twitter.com/carolp8/status/11374823824

    ReplyDelete
  131. I Follow you on network blogs
    carolrector(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I love the Eleven Juni White. We are always looking for good sandals for our daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like the country-kids-sweetheart-bootie-headband

    timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  134. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    button #1

    ReplyDelete
  135. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    follow network blog

    ReplyDelete
  136. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered baby bunch giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  137. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered clean bath giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  138. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered sassy kids giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  139. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered origany giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  140. timmiedeluca@comcast.net

    entered better crocker giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  141. My favorite is the Eleven Sylvie

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  142. Fan of TinySoles on Facebook
    (Facebook name: Reggie Mann)

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  143. I Follow Tiny soles Blog

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  144. I entered your Baby Bunch giveaway

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I entered your Agoo giveaway

    ReggieM1961 [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I entered the My Pleasure giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  147. I entered the magic warble giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I entered the tweetlebug giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  149. My favorite is the Rileyroos Mary Jane Lime!

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. I'm a Facebook fan of Tiny Soles (Alli Tsao)

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. I subscribe to your email feed

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. I'm following you

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I'm following the Tiny Soles blog

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. I'm following you on Networked Blogs (Alli Tsao)

    northssclub at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/11863915019

    ReplyDelete
  156. I follow the Tiny Soles blog! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. I like the Brady sandals from Pediped! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I'm an email subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. Entered your Glow Baby giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Entered your Tommee Tippee giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  162. Entered your Baby Bunch giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  163. I liek the Sneakers :: Geox Blosson Pink Silver Infant.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  164. Entered the Baby Nest giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  165. Entered the Precious Arrival giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Entered the A.J.Wrappers giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Entered the Betty Crocker giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  168. I'm a Fan of Tiny Soles on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  169. I follow you on network blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  170. I subscribe by email.
    winit6@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I'm signed up for your rss feeds.

    ReplyDelete
  172. Entered the Tender lullabies giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  173. I entered the Baby Bunch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  174. I entered the A.J. Wrappers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  175. I entered the Tommee Tippee giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  176. I follow the Tiny Soles blog

    ReplyDelete
  177. I love the cool pediped Kyle Orange/White sneakers!

    ReplyDelete
  178. love the see kai run arianna

    jauna
    jauna@juno.com

    ReplyDelete