Monday, March 22, 2010

Baby Shower day 15- Tommee Tippee ends 4-9

Whether you bottle feed or breast feed bottles are a must have for other to feed the baby too plus it gives you some freedom. There are so many bottles to chose from and really there is no right or wrong choices. With my oldest two I used just plastic gerber  or parent choice bottles nothing special. With my last three I used the platex drop in bag bottles. It was just what my kids liked and was easier for me.  I did for my last three deal with Reflux and all so I tried out a few bottles that was supposed to help some did some didnt. I like to find bottles with the more natural shaped nipples too especially if you are breast feeding too. It makes transition alot easier! So when I heard about Tommee Tippee bottles I was interesting in learning more.

We got the Closer to Nature bottles and immediately my daughter was curious. The nipples were the same size pretty much as the bag bottles which we loved. I liked the little vent on the nipple to release air and keep baby less colicy and gassy. That is a very good thing. I liked the small size. I honestly thought they were 4 or 5 oz bottles and here they were 9 oz bottles. I liked that. We liked the shape of the bottle. The middle is more narrow for easy gripping for small hands. The best part is Tommee Tippee bottles are BPA Free and Phthalate free. So far we have been pleasantly pleased with these bottles!

Tommee Tippee has more then just bottles. They have sippy cups, feeding supplies, bibs, and sterilization things. They all everything you need. So head over and check them out!

Tommee Tippee is giving one reader a closer to nature bottle.

To enter:
1. Go to Tommee Tippee and tell me anther product you like.

Extra Entries:
2.Follow me
3.sign up for my rss feeds
4.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
5.add my button to your site 2 entries
6.link to this page for 4 entries
7.Subscribe to my email feeds
8.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
9.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
10.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
11.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
12.Fav me on technoratti
13.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment
14.if you voted for my daughter and left a comment 1 entry
15.Extra entry for Early bird posting baby shower button early

112 comments:

  1. I like the Explora Easi-Mat, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the closer to nature ® first sips weaning cup - pink!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the sippy cups!

    aliasblogger at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want the:

    explora ® truly spill proof trainer cup x 1 - green/blue

    They look like they have some great stuff.

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your button

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    entry 2

    http://wakeboardingmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have your button

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    entry 1

    http://wakeboardingmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered pampers giveaway

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I entered betty crocker

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered cleanwater baby bathtub

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I entered tender lullabies cd

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enetered tiny soles

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered baby cupcakes

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered lullabelly

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I entered earth mama angel baby

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I entered baby banz

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the explora water bottles
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am a follower
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I subscribe via rss feed
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I subscribe via email
    mstlee2000 @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I faved you!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow via Networked blogs!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-bottles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  23. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-bottles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  24. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-bottles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-bottles.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered the Betty Crocker giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered the pampers giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the Baby's 1st Phone Call giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the Origany giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the Cleanwater Baby Tub giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the Sassy Stim gym giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the Agoo giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the precious kid giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered the baby banz giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered the earth mama angel baby giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the baby bunch giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the fandangling giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the baby egg nest giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I entered the precious arrival giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I entered the tiny soles giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I entered the tender lullabies giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I entered the lullabelly giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the explora training sippy cup blue/green. Thanks!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I entered the Origany giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I entered the Earth Mama giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  47. I entered the Baby bunch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered the Fandanglings giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered the Tiny Soles giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I entered the Baby cakes giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I entered the baby's first foods giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I love their closer to nature bottles in blue!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'm an email subscriber!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I follow you on twitter and tweeted about this giveaway!
    http://twitter.com/perfectbluemoon/status/11208826850

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I entered your betty crocker giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the baby bathtub giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I entered the origany giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered the baby bunch giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I entered the baby banz giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the fandanglings giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the baby cupcakes giveaway!
    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I entered the baby egg nests giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the precious arrival giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered the tiny soles giveaway!

    Anna
    perfectbluemoon@gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I also like the Explora heat sensing spoons


    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like the microwave steam sterilizer

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like their closer to nature ® clear shield pacifier 6-18m x2 - pink

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I blogged. #1

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I blogged. #2

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I blogged. #4

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I blogged. #3

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/tommee-tippee-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. button. #2

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. button. #1

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow you on networked blogs.

    leslie m

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I follow you on twitter & I tweeted.

    @laughwithleslie

    http://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/11230219717

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered your fandanglings giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I entered your betty crocker giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. I entered your AJ Wrappers giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. I entered your baby bunch giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I entered your my precious kid giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I entered the My Pleasure giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I like the closer to nature first sips weaning cup
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  84. entered wee rascels
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  85. rss feed subscriber
    transamws602(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the soft scrub giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered the tweetlebug giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I entered the magic warble giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on twitter and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/sarahosborne12/status/11863975146

    ReplyDelete
  90. The closer to nature electric steam sterilizer kit would be nice to have! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Entered your A.J. Wrappers giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I'm an email subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I'm a Bloglines feed subscriber. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Entered your Glow Baby giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. Entered your Tiny Soles giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Entered your Baby Bunch giveaway! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I also like the closer to nature ® clear shield pacifier
    0-6m x2 - pink

    ReplyDelete
  98. Entered A.J. Wrappers giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Entered the Tender lullabies giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would love to have the explora feeding spoons!

    ReplyDelete
  101. I entered the Glow Baby giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  102. I entered the Baby Bunch giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  103. I entered the Tiny Soles giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  104. I entered the A.J. Wrappers giveaway!

    ReplyDelete