Saturday, March 13, 2010

baby shower day 6- My precious kid review & giveaway ends 4-1

My precious kid is one of my favorite online stores. They have anything and everything you will ever need to take care of a kid and make life easier. Tons of great safety items and so much more. So when they teamed up for the baby shower event I knew whatever they sent for my niece would be awesome.
My precious kid sent a perfect and adorable Swaddle blanket for my niece to use for Conner. Now this was something I wish I had with my kids. My babies loved to be swaddled and it can get pretty darn frustrating with some of the receiving blankets out there these days. Some re way too small and others way too big. Plus it was always so hard to get it just perfectly tight enough that they cant wiggle out of it. Well with this swaddle blanket all the work is made easier for you. You just lay the baby one the triangular blanket Velcro the middle section over the baby and then fold over the ends and Velcro and done nice and tight and perfectly comfy for baby. That is awesome. My 3 year old had to be swaddled until she was almost a year old to sleep good. It was crazy and this would have made life so much easier.
The blanket is nice and warm but not too warm to over heat the baby. It is made very well and should last a long time. I think this is such a neat invention! So head over to My precious kid and check out the swaddle blankets and everything else they have to offer and beware you will be there a while with their selection and it will be hard not to spend your whole check there ha ha. They have so much great stuff you will definitely want to have!!

My precious kid is giving one of my lucky readers a Swaddle blanket and that is so great!

To enter:
1. Go to My precious kid and tell me something you would like to get.

Extra Entries:
1. fan them on Face Book
2. Follow them on Twitter
3. Follow their Blog
4.Follow me
5.sign up for my rss feeds
6.Blog about this giveaway this will count for 4 entries
7.add my button to your site 2 entries
8.link to this page for 4 entries
9.Subscribe to my email feeds
10.follow me on twitter (collyn23) and tweet this contest
11.Enter my other giveaways 1 entry for each entered
12.Follow me on network blogs on sidebar
13.add my blog to your blogroll counts as 3 entries
14.Fav me on technoratti
15.comment on my non giveaway blogs 1 entry for each comment
16.if you voted for my daughter and left a comment 1 entry
17.Extra entry for Early bird posting baby shower button early

133 comments:

  1. I like the sippy cup labels and the Toddler Back Pack Harness - HIPPO. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fb fan of my precious kid. amy bolda pugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow my precious kid on twitter. 1amypugmire. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. entered your sassy gym giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. entered your baby bath tub giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. entered your proactive giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have your main button. 2. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. follow on twitter and tweeted. amypugmire@live.com
    http://twitter.com/1amypugmire/status/10426680106

    ReplyDelete
  9. entered agoo giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. entered origany giveaway. amypugmire@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love the wean machine!

    lmerritt49903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow mypreciouskid on twitter!
    @lmerritt49903

    lmerritt49903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow your blog!

    lmerritt49903@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to get their Child ID bracelet. I'm a bit of a worrier and it's always better safe than sorry.
    pjkmitchell at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Follow you with google friend
    pjkmitchell at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Email subscriber
    pjkmitchell at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. My Precious Kid facebook fan
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the personalized pacifier

    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I follow My Precious Kid on twitter
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on networked blogs
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  21. signed up for RSS
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on GFC
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  23. I follow My Precious Kid blog
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  24. entered California Caramel giveaway
    josiefiorda@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am a fan of My precious kid on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like the sippy cup labels. These would come in handy, I had to label all bottles and cups for daycare and then removing the tape the bottles/cups were sticky.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow your blog!

    hottmomma_03(at0yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would love to get the Wonder bumpers for my baby's crib!

    hottmomma_03(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'd also like the Snuza Halo Monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered your Agoo Gift Certificate giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I also like the ergo carrier and the child ID kits

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. i would also like the Travel Pal Car Seat Organizer.

    ReplyDelete
  33. i entered the sassy toys giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  34. i entered california caramel company giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the Hugga Bebe Baby Support Pillow
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow their blog!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I fanned them on FB!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the Radian 80 SL Car Seat!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I signed up for your RSS feed!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I subscribe via email!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have your button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  42. I have your button!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  43. You're on my blog roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  44. You're on my blog roll!
    myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you via networked blogs!
    Sarah Taylor Osborne

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-precious-kid.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  47. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-precious-kid.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  48. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-precious-kid.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  49. I blogged!
    http://myfavoritegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-precious-kid.html

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  50. I entered the California Caramel giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I entered the Pampers giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  52. I entered the Betty Crocker giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I entered the Baby's 1st Phone Call giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I entered the Clean Water Baby Tub giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I entered the Origany giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I entered the Sassy Stim Gym giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I entered the Baby Cupcakes giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I entered the Lullabelly giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I entered the Earth Mama Angel Baby giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I entered the Fandangling giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I entered the Baby Bunch giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like the Personalized Pacifier - Light Blue
    dmkayes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I entered the Pampers giveaway
    dmkayes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I entered the Origany giveaway
    dmkayes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. I entered the Cleanwater baby Tub
    dmkayes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I entered the Baby Cupcakes giveaway
    dmkayes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. I entered the Sassy Stim-gym giveaway
    dmkayes@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I like the folding potty seat. My daughter definitely prefers sitting on the adult toilet, but she is so tiny she almost falls in. I'm tired of holding her in place! I think this product would solve our problems!

    ReplyDelete
  69. twitter follower (mypreciouskid)
    kuparstwn

    ReplyDelete
  70. I'm a subscriber!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like the Nursing Cover - Black/White Yoko! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow them on Facebook!
    Natalie Ahotaeiloa

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I follow them on Twitter! natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I have your button! 1

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I have your button! 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. I entered the Clear Water Tub giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the Pampers Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. You are on my blogroll! 3

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. You are on my blogroll! 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. You are on my blogroll! 1

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I follow and tweeted!
    http://twitter.com/natdey/status/10899718497

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I already entered but now I am doing my bonus entries.

    I have your button

    entry 1

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    http://wakeboardingmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  83. I have your button

    entry 1

    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    http://wakeboardingmama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  84. I entered tiny soles


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I entered tender lullabies


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered baby cupcakes


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered betty crocker


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I entered pampers


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I entered cleanwater baby tub


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I entered baby banz


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I entered earth mama


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I endered fandanglings


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered lullabelly


    ykatrina at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered the Precious Arrival giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I entered the Baby Egg Nest giveaway!

    sarahosborne12(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I love the Item #07-205/206-P Swaddle Blanket - Snug & Tug.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I became a fan of them on FB

    Leslie M

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I follow them on twitter.

    @laughwitleslie

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I blogged. #3

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/precious-kid-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I blogged. #2

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/precious-kid-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I blogged. #1

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/precious-kid-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I follow your blog.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I blogged. #4

    http://livelovelaughwithlesliegiveaways.blogspot.com/2010/03/precious-kid-giveaway.html

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Button. #1

    www.livelovelaughwithleslie.com

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow you on twitter and I tweeted.

    @laughwithleslie

    http://twitter.com/laughwithleslie/status/11224873161

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like the My Little Seat portable high chair

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I entered your origany giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I entered your betty crocker giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I entered your fandangling giveaway.

    livelovelaughwithleslieblog at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I like the Child Locator PINK
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. FB fan of My precious kid (lena naef)
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Following their Blog
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Following you on networked blogs (lena naef)
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. I entered the sassy stim-gym giveaway
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I entered the agoo giveaway
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I entered the baby banz giveaway
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I entered the baby bunch giveaway
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I entered the lullabelly giveaway
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I entered the fandangling giveaway
    lejn05@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. I really like their sippy cups!
    jennette6963@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. FB fan of My Precious Kid - Jill L

    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Buggy Bagg Shopping Cart Cover looks great.

    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Entered your Baby's First Phone Call giveaway.

    chipdip2010(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete