buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Complain complain!!

Ok so I needed to vent my son loves soccer. This will be his second season playing for the city rec here. I have to complain though!! The city needs to wise up and get some dang organization around here. Second time in a row we had no coach luckily last season a father stepped up and did the job awesomely!!! This season though they contacted me today telling their first game is Thursday and me and another mom are stuck coaching since no one will!! Both of us know nothing about soccer other than both of our sons play once before. Plus the lady I am assisting doesn't want to do practices because she thinks 2 days of soccer a week is too much. So we have one game a week til May 16th which is the last game plus one week we have two games in one week. No practices and no real coaches, just 2 moms trying to help these boys out!

I think the city need to find coaches before opening the sign ups so if they only have 10 coaches they only accept the kids that will have coaches. Also do coaches get paid or money off their kids tuition nope nothing. We are suppose to call all the kids and coach this kids with no experience and no anything. I am very disappointed and if it is the same next season then they just lost a customer I will not be doing this every season these kids deserve to taught the rules and regulations and the right way to play especially since we are paying for the class!!! EEEEEWWWWWWWW it just makes me mad and sad at the same time! I would drop out this season but my son is soo looking forward to it! I don't want to let him down! He can only play soccer and baseball sports wise with his health conditions and he isn't into gymnastic, or music or golf etc. Just wish the city would wise up!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Good luck with the soccer. You are an awesome mom!

Dawn said...

Congratulations! You have just been awarded the "Honest Scrap" Award.
To view your award and claim it, visit
http://dawnsavoncorner.blogspot.com/