buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Energizer Lithium Is the way to go!

I got the opportunity to try the new Energizer Ultimate Lithium and the Advance Lithium batteries and I was shock at the difference! I have two digital cameras, many battery operated toys and cars, Wii remotes, gameboys, DS, MP3 Players and so on so we go through a lot of batteries here! I spend a lot on batteries especially for my digital stuff and gaming because the cheap ones don't work on them. I have try the regular plain energizer batteries and typical that's what I use in most things except my camera since it is picky and has to have the digital ones or it wont turn on. Well I opened these and first thing I tried was my camera since it says for digital cameras. I wasn't expecting them to work but they did wow! I was shocked and they lasted through a birthday party and some reviews and they still are not dead yet. That is great! We also put them in the new Ride makers cars since the batteries in them died the first day well it has been a week and the cars are still going and so are the remotes! I am very impressed! I would of had to buy 6 packs of the regular batteries to fill the cars and remotes for that amount of time!
Energizer has definitely impressed me! I definitely recommend these to everyone. They definitely are worth their money and will save you some too! Here is some of the company info.

Last up to 4x longer in digital cameras (versus Energizer® MAX®. results vary by camera)

Lasts 20 hours longer* in wireless gaming accessories. Results vary by play and/ or usage patterns.

Last up to 30% longer in personal audio devices (versus Energizer® MAX®. results vary by device)

Weigh 1/3 less than standard alkaline

10 year storage life

Leak resistant construction


check out these awesome batteries at http://www.energizer.com/Pages/default.aspx

No comments: