buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Monkeys 1st birthday bash fun picture contest

Birthday Photo Contest

OK so we all love pictures and birthdays for our little ones and i wanted to do something a little different and fun. I love pictures, photography , kids.... so I thought we would do a photo contest. You can email me a photo of your child or children on their birthday ( and know you have some great birthday pics you'd love to share) I will post all the entries then next Fri. 13th I will close the entries and then start the voting part on Sat. 14th til the 17th where you the readers can vote on your favorite picture.the winners will be annouced march 18th . There will be 1st, 2ND and 3rd place and the winners will win a small gift bag full of goodies for your winning child from me!! Email the photos to collyn23@hotmail.com and in the subject make sure you put photo contest so it doesn't get thrown away!


here is some of my favorites



5 comments:

Betty said...

Awww that is too cute! She is adorable. What a great idea. My baby is too old now. It's been awhile since his 1st b-day. Goodness time flys by too fast. :(

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Cherrie here from MBC follow me. Just started following you. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Suzanne said...

Hi, I'm following you from MBC...and I am so happy to find you. You have a beautiful family. I can't wait to get to know you online.
Suzanne

Rebecca Harber said...

Hello I'm Becca from MBC follow me. 6 kiddos I do not see how you have time, but bless your heart they are all adorable. I make bows and hair accessories if you ever need anything customized for your girls I can do it. Check out my bow blog link from my family blog. If you see anything you like just let me know.

Deb said...

Hi, I'm stopping by from the Follow Me Club at the MBC. I'm now following you and looking forward to reading your blog.