buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 5, 2009

spaghetti anyone???


OK I don't have any pictures of my kids playing with this toy because my camera was being a butt but they loved it. My kids love playdoh probably more than the Wii ha ha go figure. I do have to say Playdoh it really messy but ooh sooo fun! This cute set makes little spaghetti noodle and different noodle shapes and all around the base it has presses to make different toppings for your spaghetti.
This was so easy to do even my 2 year old loved playing with it. After about 2 1/2 hours of playdoh fun and mom's here's your dinner from the kids ha ha yummy!! It was time to clean up after about 20 minutes of whining mom but I'm not done yet finally it was cleaned up and the best part I just throw it in the sink with hot soapy water and it washed up easily. That is a great thing. The kids have bugged me to play with it everyday since then. Now I just have to get more playdoh to keep up with my kids and their fun new toy. This would be a great Easter present , birthday present , Christmas present or a fun toy for you and your kids to play. Check it out at any store like Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc. www.hasbro.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sounds great thanks for the review