buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Frenchy Baby Organic clothing Review

So I got this cute little brown tank top and it is adorable sorry I don't have a picture of it on my kiddo, She wasn't cooperating!! Gotta love it ha ha! But I love the style , the color and how light and airy it is. It is great for spring and summer and winter if you put a long sleeve under it! I couldn't believe how well it was made. I have washed it a few times now and no stretching out or color distorting which is awesome. You all definitely need to check out their great styles and clothes. Best of all they are a great price with so many discounts available so don't miss out!!http://www.frenchybabyorganics.com/
Here are some great ways to get some awesome deals with Frenchy Baby:

1. Sign up for our updates and newsletter and receive 15% off of your initial order. You have to sign up to get the code.
2. my readers get a awesome deal - enter the code "beautiful" at checkout at get 25% off everything.
3. Send a testimonial and picture of your little one and receive 25% off of your next order!
4. Spring is selling fast!

No comments: