buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Baby Banana Cd by Debi Derryberry review

I had the awesome opportunity to review a fantastic kids CD by Debi Derryberry, and my kids loved it! My family is very music oriented with dance and singing so I love finding some great children's CD that are fun and get my kids moving and this definitely did that. The songs are wonderful and make it so easy to get up and dance to it. Debi created some very catchy, fun songs that were originally written for her son and my kids thank her for it!

What is truly wonderful about this CD is there is a mix of ballads, boogie, jazz, reggae and even Spanish music. After dancing all around the house to this wonderful CD your little one might be ready to just sit down and relax for a bit and that would be the perfect time for a story. Well, Debi Derryberry reads her book, Baby Banana and the Licorice Tree, at the end of this CD which is great for bedtime!

I love the different styles of songs on this CD and the great beat. It is so wonderful to hear my children listening to some good , clean, fun, entertaining music! I definitely recommend this CD to anyone that has children because they will love it and so will you!http://mybabybanana.com/

Here is a clip of one of the great songs




Here is the list of the songs on this awesome CD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw this on another blog too and it sounds great!