buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to My little Angel!

I cant believe 5 years ago today I gave birth to my little red headed angel. She was the smallest thing I ever seen. She was born 4 weeks early and put into NICU for 2 weeks. I couldn't hold her for a week after she was born. She was 5lb 2 oz but after she lost all the fluid out of her lungs and the swelling went down she was 4lb 5 oz and came home at 4 lbs 15 oz She was 17 inches long and preemie cloths floated on her. Doll cloths were even big lol. She was a fighter though. They weren't sure if she'd make it when she was born she had SO many tubes and and machines on her tiny body and light for the severe jaundice. She was so helpless. She fought through it all though. This was a really difficult time for me because 4 days after her birth my nephew James passed away at 21 years old and i couldn't leave my baby to go to AZ for the funeral. I felt so helpless! Now it is 5 years later and she may be small the size of her 3 year old sister but she is smart, strong willed, healthy just skinny and short ha ha.

Boy how time flies! It seems like a week ago when she was born and yesterday we were celebrating her 1st birthday. I remember her at 1 year old in a size 3 months ha ha. Now I look at her going to school, dancing, singing, learning new things, fighting with her siblings, being hyper and crazy and its hard to imagine she was this tiny baby fighting to live. She definitely is my little angel with lots of angels watching over her!

I want to wish my little girl a happy 5th birthday and to have a 100 more! Keep being your self never let anyone tell you you cant do something because you have proved to everyone you can and will do whatever you want and you will make a change in this world with those ice blue eyes and red hair the world better look at!
Birth
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
3 year old
4 years old
and Now 5

Happy Birthday 5th Brealyne! We Love You!

2 comments:

Samantha Gianulis said...

awww. bless your little baby and happy bday. natural red hair is a gift, i would know, i pay for it.

Unknown said...

Aww Happy Birthday! What a little cutie!