buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Chocolate-A Love story Cookbook Review

As I have told many of you before I am a big cook book fan. I cant get enough cookbooks, recipes, and magazines with recipes. I literally need a closet for all my recipes. I love trying new foods and recipes. I feel accomplished when I do the recipe right and it tastes awesome. I like finding new things to put on our dinner calendar to make for the month. Yes I write on my calendar everything including whats for dinner! I could not live with out a calendar. But anyways lol. I received a recipe book that is the answer to every woman's and sweet tooth's dreams and Diets nightmare! It is called Chocolate - A Love Story.

This book has all kinds of chocolate recipes. I want to try every single one of them. Honestly I cant think of one in the book that didn't leave me drooling, even my husband has put in his orders ha ha! One of our favorites so far out of the ones we have tried is the Wannabe French Hot chocolate. MMMMM it is so good. Nice and rich and creamy! It definitely is a great cold night drink! I was the perfect amount of chocolate and vanilla to make a perfect cup of hot chocolate.

There are so many I still have to try that are on the top of my list like, Veg-out chocolate cornflake TV wraps, the love and hate doughnuts, and the main one my husband want is the revolutionary rice pudding. Yes they might not be oh so good around my waist area but who diets around the holidays anyways ha ha. There is even a few white chocolate recipes in the Chocolate - A Love Story. I love all kinds of chocolate including white chocolate so I was in heaven reading this book.

I love all the creative and delicious recipe the book has to offer. I love that it is a hard back book so much easier for me to keep nice ha ha. I must say I like how easy the recipes are. Anyone can make these recipes even if you aren't the best cook. They don't take weird ingredients just simple everyday stuff you can find at your local grocery stores so that's always a plus. To top it off I love the whole story the writer told in the book about how he became a chocolate chef. It was funny, intriguing and made me feel inspired. I love books like that. I definitely recommend Chocolate - A Love Story to anyone and everyone that loves chocolate and wants some great recipes to try. You are bound to love one of these recipes if not all of them like me.

Company info:
With gigantic vats of churning chocolate, desserts like their famous chocolate pizza, and 12 varieties of hot chocolate served in custom mugs, Max Brenner, Chocolate by the Bald Man has turned their line of hip, colorful themed restaurants into an international sensation.. Chocolate: A Love Story is a vibrant new cookbook that includes 65 original recipes narrated in the quirky, captivating voice of Max Brenner, the restaurant’s visionary founder and "bald man." Bold original illustrations inspired by Art Deco poster graphics, full-color photographs, easy-to-follow, delicious recipes, and a serving of Max’s unique vision for spreading "chocolate culture" around the world make this book a must for every chocolate lover.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a great book! I love chocolate.