buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

VAT19 review

My kids really love piggy banks. Right now we are using the big water container to put change in and split with all the kids. We usually save for a while then we use the money to go some place fun like we went to monster truck show once. Now the older ones want to save up to go see wrestling ha ha. I have checked out piggy banks every where but usually only find tiny ones that don't hold a whole lot. Finally I found the cutest dinosaur piggy bank at VAT19. It was just what I wanted.

When we received the piggy bank from VAT19 it was already assembled and was the cutest thing I had ever seen. It was a good 2 1/2 to 3 feet tall and made from wood. The belly which is what holds all the change was made a think plastic. I loved the zigzag neck that the changes go through to get to the belly. My kids loved watching the money go down too. They say they are feeding the dinosaur because he is hungry. Its pretty cute. I love how sturdy and well made it is. Of course my favorite feature is the size so it can hold change for a while. They is a definite must have for Christmas. Your children and loved ones will love it.

If you are like me and love fun things and different things then VAT19 is the place for you. They have giant Gummy bears on a stick. They have the cutes skull and cross bones bandaids that my 3 year old would love. They just have those inventions we all want and thought of but didn't know they made. There is awesome present choices for anyone and everyone on your list from adults down to the children. They are your one stop shopping store. I could honestly buy so many things there that my husband would kill me. You definitely need to check out VAT19

They are also doing a huge giveaway on their site for all Vat19 newsletter subscribers. The giveaway is a prize pack worth $325. Including the huge gummy bear and 19 other products. It ends on Cyber Monday November 30th. All you have to do is sign up for their newsletter at http://www.vat19.com/blog/2009/11/vat19coms_cyber_monday_mega_gi.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo that gummy bear is so cute my kids would love it thanks for sharing this website i will be checking it out

Tiffany said...

I love gummy bears. The giant one looks delicious.