-------------- ---------------- www.beautifulangelzz.blogspot.com/y8xWrgFjg7e-ySmEVZL0BxIYx1w.txt Mommies Angels: Finally the tree and decorations are up
Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket        Photobucket

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally the tree and decorations are up


So after searching every where for my stuff I got the tree up and decorated and put up some of the decorations around the house and the stockings up. But I know there is one more box with lights and decorations somewhere and I am afraid to say I think they are in are messy messy garage to never be found again lol. Oh well at least we got the tree, ornaments, and stockings right? I think the kids are good with that ha ha. I mean we have a few decorations around the house but I kind of miss my wreath to put on my door it is missing. The outside of my house looks unmerry. All I got is some green garland around my door hmm maybe some dollar tree red bows will spruce that up. Any ways here some pictures. My tree is tiny and 9 year old and a cheap $20 tree but hoping to have money for the after Christmas clearances this year to buy a tree, lights and outdoor decorations and new stocking for the other 3 kids ha ha.



3 comments:

shannon717717 said...

i love those stockings! your tree is beautiful!

shannon
shannpf1977@yahoo.com

This and That said...

Very cute! I bought some new stockings last year, so I have a red and green plaid with a red ruffle that I could send you? If you are interested I can email a photo? Happy Holidays...Angie

lfhpueblo said...

Your tree and nativity are pretty.
I have a dollar tree decoration on my front door this year. I actually found some round ornament red balls for a $1.00, they wanted $4 for them at Walmart. I had to replace the ball that my mom-in-law gave me. She crochet beaded a beautiful ornament ball drape and it had the breakable ball in the center. I hung it up, but must have not got it secure and it fell.
The ornament ball broke, but not her beautiful crochet beaded drape that goes over the ball. I was so thankful for that, because I know how much work she put into it. So I just needed to get one ball. You can't buy just one ball, but that's okay because I got 4 for a dollar at dollar tree. It's hanging very securely now.