buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Thermafuse review

After perming my hair 2 times in 2 weeks and multiple other things in previous other years my hair is really damaged and unmanageable. I hate how frizzy it is and falls out in handfuls. I have tried multiple products and nothing helps or they help for a bit then wear off. So when I got a chance to test out Thermafuse Eight Elixir I was excited.

A little about Thermafuse's Eight Elixir: It is a spray on miracle fix for your hair. It contains a non pathogenic bacterial culture that rapidly digests compounds such as detergents, greases, proteins, sugars, starches, and cellulose. It removes build-up. It clarifies your hair prior to perming. It volumizes thin hair. It eliminates chemical odors. It equalize porosity. It detoxifies and removes organic stains. So to sum it all up it a miracle in a bottle.

So when I received Thermafuse's Eight Elixir, that night I got a bath and decided to test this baby out. I wash my hair like normal and then sprayed this all over my hair and then let it sit for 10 minutes. Then I rinsed it off and got out and towel dried my hair. When my hair was completely dry I already noticed a difference. It wasn't as frizzy and it usually was. It was soft and shiny. It felt light and clean. I love the way it smelled and the way it left my hair feeling. I use this every other wash and so far my hair seem and feels alot healthier. I love that you don't need alot so one bottle will last a while. I love that it protect your hair from heat styled hair.

I think this is a great product to keep in every ones bathroom. It will be a savior to your dry damaged hair. So head over to Thermafuse and check it out and all of their other styling products, shampoos and conditioners. I am sure you will love their products!