buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 11, 2010

Upcoming review of Golden Moon Teas

So I am a big fan of coffee and teas especially in the winter. I love trying new flavors and types of teas too. Earl grey tea is one of my favorites so I would love to try theirs plus I hoping to try others kinds too. They have such a huge selection it would take me a while to try them all but hey I am up to trying haha. I would love to try the Coconut pouchong, Vanilla Jasmine, White Licorice, and Sugar Caramel Oolong. Gosh really there is too many to list.
So when Golden Moon contacted me to review their teas I was excited. Now I havent reviewed them yet but make sure you look for it because it is coming soon. I will let you know my favorites and one that were on my not to try again list, if there is any. I might just like them all. So keep your eye out for that if your a tea lover or one of your loved ones are.

No comments: