buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Baby Shower review - Shower Hug


Now where was these when I had kids honestly. I had the worse pain ever with my 9 year old, 3 year old and got milk fever with my 5 year old. I pumped with my 2 year old which relived alot of pressure but man. I was swollen, feverish, so sore that I  could even hold my baby next to me without pain. It totally sucked!. So when I heard about Shower Hug I was like my niece will need this!

Shower Hug is a towel like wrap that you wrap around your breast after delivery while showering to help with pain and irratation. That is great. It is adjustable and keeps you comfortable. This is such a neat invention. I would wear it to bed and all to help soak up leakage if you know what I mean lol. My niece loves it and is already planning to use this asap. She hope she doesnt go what I went through. I hope not too.

Shower Hug is a must have for all moms after delivery whether you breast feed or not you will want one of these! You will feel more comfortable and It really is a lifesaver. So head over and check it out and tell me what you think!

No comments: