buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 29, 2010

Belly Buds review


As you heard before I love the idea of music and sounds for the unborn baby. I know the benefits and how well it really does work. So when Belly Buds asked me to do a review for my niece we were excited to test them out. I also found out my other niece is expecting too so she now wants to try these too.

Belly Buds are little speakers that stick to your stomach and attach to your Ipod or MP3 player. The transmit the music through your stomach to your baby. You can even play your voice or spouse's voice to baby too. This is so beneficial to you and your baby. It is a great bonding experience for you and your baby. Belly Buds are easily put on and off. They can be worn descreetly or in plain view. They are worn and keep you free to move around and get things done. Music played during second and third trimester are shown to increase movement of baby.

Belly Buds are a must have for all pregnant women. They make great pregnancy, or baby shower presents for yourself and friends or loved ones. So head over and check them out. You will be glad you did!

No comments: