buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Eco Store Review

So if you are like me trying to find more organic, safe, earth friendly, and all natural products that have less to no chemicals in them it can be tough. My youngest has food allergies , sinus issues, and eczema on her body so she is really sensitive to everything. I have been on this mission to find these kinds of products for about 6 months now and I must say its alot hard than I thought. Normal everyday things you use have harsh chemicals in them or ingredients that is irritant to your skin. So when I came acrossed Eco Store I was pleased to see all of their products have no harsh chemicals and they had all the household needs that I could use.
I got the Coconut soap well because I love the smell of coconut and if me and my baby could use it and not break out it would pass my test and it would be product with a great scent I would love. So when we got it it smelled heavenly. The coconut wasn't too strong but not too light either. I loved that the only ingredients were Sodium Palmate (palm oil), Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil), Sodium chloride (salt), Vegetable Glycerine's , Tetra Sodium Etidronate and Tetra Sodium EDTA (antioxidants used to preserve the stability of vegetable oils in soap base. Derived from vinegar. Safe for skin), Cow's Milk (0.2% = 220gm to 100kgms of soap) Level is chosen to ensure those sensitive to cow's milk are not affected (this was a good thing since my daughter is allergic to milk)and fragrance. Neither one of us broke out and both of our skin was soft and smelled  awesome!
The other thing I got from Eco Store was the plant based Laundry Powder. This doesn't have a soapy smell or really any smell. It uses a very little amount to wash a whole load which means it last alot longer. It left my clothes looking clean and fresh. It made me feel good knowing there was no chemicals on the clothes to irritate my kids skin. That's a great feeling.

I would definitely be buying more of Eco Store's products. I was very impressed by the two thing I got and know I will probably be happy with all their great products. So check out all their great stuff I know you will love them especially if you are looking for the safest products for you and your loved ones!

No comments: