buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Conner is here!!



If you remember back in march and april we did the virtual baby shower for my Niece Sandra and Baby Conner well he is here. A day late and through C-section but Mama and baby did great and were healthy. Baby conner was Born May 22. He is goregeous. He has a Mom and Dad that are just so in love with him and amazed by him! Plus dont forget a Great Aunt and cousins love him and cherish him and cant wait to see him in person. So thats my update . Welcome Baby Conner!

2 comments:

sweetsue said...

Oh my gosh, what a sweetie! I am expecting a little grandson in September. I can't wait!

Elaine said...

Soo cute!

Enter to win a Lime Ricki swimsuit!
clothed much, a modest fashion blog