buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 21, 2010

High Drama 2 on TheWB.com

High Drama 2 follows the Theater company of Freedom High School in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, as they put on their best show yet: The Wizard of Oz. Now The Wizard of Oz was one of me and my nieces favorite shows as a kid. We loved the songs, the characters and especially the Dancing. Now my kids love it. So I cant wait to see the rest of the episodes to see how it turns out. I am already hooked after watching the first 5 episodes. It takes me back to High School and makes me smile and laugh because some of my friends were in the Drama club and I see some of them in these characters of High Drama 2.

Like I said I have watched 5 episodes so far and am hooked. I cant wait to see the new episodes on their website. My favorite episode so far is Season 2 : episode 1 Auditions. I know that sounds weird but I love seeing auditions for all shows. I think it also reminds me of high school all my friends in the beginning of the school year auditioning for something in school. Some of them auditioning for plays, some for cheer, and some for band, Even some for student counsel. I swear I think high school is just a big audition. I mean really even if you don't try to get into a club or organization you still are pretty much auditioning for college.The Girls Jackie and Leanna really reminded me of me and my best friend in high school.

In High School I auditioned for Junior Varsity cheer and my best friend auditioned for both Varsity cheer and for the Shakespeare play. We practiced daily I helped her with her lines and we helped each other with our jumps and spirit cheers. When audition day came I remember me and her sitting their eyeing everyone up. Checking to see what our competition was. I remember thinking well she has a chance, she will never make it, she definitely made it, and are you kidding me? type thoughts were running through my head watching each audition. I know I did my best even thought I made one mistake and on my cart wheel I lost my grip on my hands and slipped and fell. But I knew I did my honest best and I worked hard and everyone makes mistakes. My friend did awesome and I was proud of her. The next day when the sheets came out saying who made it and I seen my little mistake cost me getting picked and some one else get picked instead including my friend I was devastated. I wanted to cry. I work so hard all summer and messed up and lost my chance. I was happy for my friend making it to Cheer and the Shakespeare play but deep down I was very jealous. It took me a couple days to come around and realized it wasn't the end of the world and I got into other thing that I loved just as much if not more. This is kind of the same thing Jackie and Leanna went through in this episode so it got me reminising lol.

In Season 2 episode 1 "auditions" I seen the kids try their best and some mess up and some do awesome. I seen the stress they were going through and I knew what they felt and how emotional it is. This episode is why I got hooked mentally, emotionally and now I cant miss a episode!

"High Drama 2" is an original web series only available on TheWB.com . So head over and check them out. They are short only between 4 and 7 minutes long each episode. Let me know what you think about them and tell me if you can relate to any of the episodes.



"I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'High Drama 2."

No comments: