buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kidz Bop 18 review

My oldest who is 11 and my son who is 9 both love Kidz Bop CDs. Even my 8 year old and 5 year old are starting to get into them. So when we got the chance to get Kidz Bop 18 my kids freaked out and said yes yes yes lol.

Kidz Bop 18 has hit songs that are all sung by kids for kids. It makes a cute but fun music CD. My kids love it! My daughters favorites on the CD it Hey Soul Sister, Do you Remember, and Alejandro. My sons favorites are California Girls, and billionaire. What I love is I don't have to worry about profanity and other things I don't want my kids listen to.

The CDs play list includes:
1.Telephone
2. Baby
3. California Gurls
4. Hey, Soul Sister
5 Do you remember
6. Naturally
7. Whataya want from me
8. Nothin' on you
9. Break your Heart
10. All the right moves
11. Two is better than one
12. Evacuate the Dance floor
13. Billionaire
14. Alejandro
15. Breakeven
16. Single Ladies

About Kidz Bop:
With more than 11 million CDs sold, 1 Platinum Record, 9 gold records, 3 million video streams per month and 1000+ user-generated videos uploaded daily on Kidz Bop website, KIDZ BOP is the #1 kids' music brand in the US.

These CDs are great birthday presents, Christmas presents, and just every day gifts! You can get yours at most stores where CDs are sold or ITunes or Kidz Bop website. So head over and get yours now. You will be glad you did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my kids love kids bop too