buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 5, 2010

Our 4th of July pics

We celebrated on the Actual 4th since that is the actual holiday. We played outside riding bikes and my almost 8 year old learned to ride her bike today with no training wheel and we were so proud of her. Then we got some poppers and sparklers and had some brugers for lunch. After lunch was nap time. Then when we woke up they did the popper and my front walk way was a disaster but the kids had a blast. We rode bikes some more. Then we went in and did some 4th of July activity pages. Then we BBQ some Steaks, and hotdogs. we had bean and chips and red,white and blue jello which was yummy. We then had the kids sit down and watch a movie we rented for them. After that was over we went outside and did sparkler and watch the neighbors fireworks. Then came in and put kids to bed and I watch Remember me which was the saddest movie ever and I bawled my eyes out for about 20 minutes and went to bed. Over all we had a awesome 4th as a family minus our two oldest but we celbrated our freedom and thats what matters!!

No comments: