buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sanuk They're not shoes they're sandals

I love finding cute and comfortable shoes for my kids. Especially shoes for the summer. So when I came across Sanuk I fell in love with their Sandals and Sidewalk Surfer shoes. They all looked so comfy!I love casual shoes.
We got 3 pairs of their sidewalk surfer shoes. We got the Army brat ones which my Son fell in love with since they are camo of course. He loves how comfy they are and that they are easy to slip on. He thinks they are awesome looking.
We as got the Good Game ones which my oldest daughter loved since they matched her pettiskirt with the zebra stripes. She also loved how comfortable they are. She said they feel like slippers and that she like them. Even her friends liked the style of them and that's saying alot because her friends are the miss prissy friends of the school.
They last pair we got were the Lil Laurel. I loved these! My 8 year old got these and thought they are cute. They are a tan color and are easy for her to hurry and put on and off that's why she like them. Nothing to tie haha. they look so cute on!

They are perfect for summer and fall and spring. They all look so comfortable. I might have to get me a pair of Sanuk for myself and my hubby. Yes they come in Adult sizes as well. They have other styles as well including flip flops if your like me and live in flip flops year round haha. They are all reasonably price and are very tough made shoes. I see these lasting a long while and going down to my younger kids. Love it! So if your looking for comfy , stylish shoes for your kids or husband or yourself then head over and check out what Sanuk has to offer. You will love them!

No comments: