buttons

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wallables update

So a week or so ago I told you about the new things called Wallables. I figured I would let you know how its going. Its been 2 weeks since we have put up our pretty Cinderella Wallable and my daughter still loves it like its new. She has pulled it down to play with it like it was a real princess. She has put it on her wall again to feel it and she wont go to sleep unless it is on her wall where it is supposed to go. The only issue in the 2 weeks has been the sticky Velcro part on the actual princess started to come off so I just glued it back on and works perfectly. We love it and still think it is a great and fun toy/ picture for kids rooms. So head over and get yours at Wallables.



Thanks to WB Word I was able to get one free of charge to do my full review on it. SP

No comments: